MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Maze of Torment playing Slayer cover live (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24605)

blizzard_beast 2005-10-03 10:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse
and its fuckin annoying

Pfft. Go off and play in the snow you damn Fjord monkey. :p

humancorpse 2005-10-03 10:45

Next time im in the uk, I`ll bring a snowball to throw at you ;)

powersofterror 2005-10-03 15:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Rico
Donīt see thre reason why. How many are there that speak brittish english and how many speak american english...?

Rarely do anyone outside of the US speak with an american accent. I'll assume that "british" english is more "proper."(:rolleyes: )

humancorpse 2005-10-03 15:44

thats not what I`ve experienced, most people are really influenced by the american version, mainly due to all the movies and shows.

powersofterror 2005-10-03 15:44

Quote:
...The funny think about him is that he got 2 kids 2 and 5. Wife, house, good job, a dog (Lassie) and drives a Volvo. He had a Porsche-73 or 74 but he sold it to buy a mixing table so we can record our record by our selfs.

Awesome. I'm not surprised, hell, George Corpsegrinder Fisher has a wife.....maybe a kid, though I'm not sure about that.

powersofterror 2005-10-03 15:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse
thats not what I`ve experienced, most people are really influenced by the american version, mainly due to all the movies and shows.

Damn, look what hollywood has done to the world...:p

sqol 2005-10-03 17:21

British people tend to sing in an american accent as opposed to their native one *shrugs*

Turbo Rico 2005-10-03 18:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Rarely do anyone outside of the US speak with an american accent. I'll assume that "british" english is more "proper."(:rolleyes: )

I guess so. `Cause brits are more stuck up than americans?? (That was low.. sorry)

Turbo Rico 2005-10-03 18:35

Quote:
Awesome. I'm not surprised, hell, George Corpsegrinder Fisher has a wife.....maybe a kid, though I'm not sure about that.

Glen Benton got kid and wife. Tom Araya got 2 kids I think. Kerry King got a kid or 2. He had a wife but I think heīs devorced now. Jeff hannemanīs got a wife. Donīt knwo about kids though...
The thing Kjelle does with the band is his darker side and than he got the family life. I ainīt got nuthinī! All I got is beer :beer: , so Iīm not jealous of him... :rolleyes:
Donīt see no problem with combining having a family and play in a metal band. Heīs wife is really supportive. Sheīs great!

Turbo Rico 2005-10-03 18:36

Quote:
Damn, look what hollywood has done to the world...:p

It fucked us all up! :p

powersofterror 2005-10-03 21:45

Quote:
Glen Benton got kid and wife. Tom Araya got 2 kids I think. Kerry King got a kid or 2. He had a wife but I think heīs devorced now. Jeff hannemanīs got a wife. Donīt knwo about kids though...
The thing Kjelle does with the band is his darker side and than he got the family life. I ainīt got nuthinī! All I got is beer :beer: , so Iīm not jealous of him... :rolleyes:
Donīt see no problem with combining having a family and play in a metal band. Heīs wife is really supportive. Sheīs great!

I think it would be smart to keep you're deathmetal away from your family....but that's me talking.

Turbo Rico 2005-10-04 05:23

Quote:
I think it would be smart to keep you're deathmetal away from your family....but that's me talking.

I think I have to agree. No problem playing metal (what ever kind) but Your kids donīt need to be part of it. We actually did a gig when his hole family came and saw us, wife, kids, parents, dog. His kids really enjoyed the show... :bawling:

Transient 2005-10-04 05:41

hey man im just watching the videos now

well done!! and you play gigs, lucky!

Turbo Rico 2005-10-04 07:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
hey man im just watching the videos now

well done!! and you play gigs, lucky!

Thanx!
We donīt do enough gigs, I would love to play more often. Playing live is better than sex, got damn it! If I remember it right... :rolleyes:

powersofterror 2005-10-04 21:13

Fuck man, I can't wait till my technical deathmetal band starts touring and recording....too bad it won't be for another couple years:p.

Turbo Rico 2005-10-05 05:17

Quote:
Fuck man, I can't wait till my technical deathmetal band starts touring and recording....too bad it won't be for another couple years:p.

Just keep on going...

low-tech 2005-10-05 05:47

turbo, i listened to a few maze songs and i have to say i dig it alot

powersofterror 2005-10-05 08:51

Quote:
Just keep on going...

It's because I've got two years left of college, and the drummer and other lead guitar are only 17.

Turbo Rico 2005-10-05 12:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
turbo, i listened to a few maze songs and i have to say i dig it alot

Thanx dude!
The new materialīs gonna be way better and faster. We got a new line-up and itīs gonna be me who writes the riff and weīre gonna sound a bit different. Less melodies and more aggression. But it stll gonna be old skool thrash like Slayer, Kreator and so on. Check it out! :beer:

Turbo Rico 2005-10-05 12:04

Quote:
It's because I've got two years left of college, and the drummer and other lead guitar are only 17.

Than You got some years a head of You...