MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Maze of Torment playing Slayer cover live (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24605)

Transient 2005-10-02 14:42

yeah it is, are you all swedish in maze ?

Zertonshfits 2005-10-02 14:45

these guys are awsome, il have to check them out

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 15:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse
So I finally checked the raining blood vid, and it was fucking awesome, I liked the lead thingy at the end, sounded better than the original version actually :beer: Anyway, cool to see more scandinavians joining here :)

Thanx man! :beer:
It just went nuts on the strings in the end. Inspired by Kerry King I did that tapping with the pick on the fretboard kinda thing. That sounds pretty cool IMO.

powersofterror 2005-10-02 15:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Rico
Thanx dude!
Iīll stick around. I like this forum. Friendly people and alot of You know very much regarding music, guitars, gear and stuff. So Iīm not here only to promote my band. Iīm here īcause I like metal and guitars.
Next albumīs gonna be faster and a bit "harder". More maskulin music, if You know what I mean... More beards, more muscles and more aggression!

Haha, then you haven't seen us in action yet. We at metaltabs are quite good at flaming noobs.
Hell, I'm suprised you don't have "better things to do" than be on the internet. Pretty amazing for someone of your status...

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 15:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Haha, then you haven't seen us in action yet. We at metaltabs are quite good at flaming noobs.
Hell, I'm suprised you don't have "better things to do" than be on the internet. Pretty amazing for someone of your status...

Iīm at work right now.
What You mean with this..? `Cause Iīm in a band I shoulndīt be here?

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 15:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
yeah it is, are you all swedish in maze ?

Yes, we are.

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 15:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertonshfits
these guys are awsome, il have to check them out

Cool!
Where You from? Iīll let You know if we gonna play near You. We gonna try to get out and see that world next year, I hope. We got some problems with our booking agency at the moment, they donīt do shit!

Transient 2005-10-02 16:11

Quote:
Iīm at work right now.

just that its odd for someone in a pretty big band to be on the internet, usually they have "better things to do"

but screw that, we're happy to have you

humancorpse 2005-10-02 16:12

Quote:
Iīm at work right now.

Nah, that most of us metal tabbers dosn`t seem to have a life, so we just hang around at a internett forum while you seem to have a awesome band going and all :beer: And other members who feel offenden, don`t ;)

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 16:33

Quote:
just that its odd for someone in a pretty big band to be on the internet, usually they have "better things to do"

but screw that, we're happy to have you

I joined this forum īcause I like metal and guitars. Donīt see no reason why a guy in a some what big band shouldnīt be on the internet. I know band member usually don,īt but I donīt see no reason why.

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 16:36

Quote:
Nah, that most of us metal tabbers dosn`t seem to have a life, so we just hang around at a internett forum while you seem to have a awesome band going and all :beer: And other members who feel offenden, don`t ;)

Iīm just like You guys, a dude that likes metal. Iīm just fortunate to play in a band with a record deal. I started out in a demo band when I was 16, and no 10 years later, I do this instaed. But Iīm still the same old dude. Just older, bigger and Iīve lost my long hair...

humancorpse 2005-10-02 16:44

hmm.... you sound like what im probably gonna be like in ten years or so :p Im planning to keep the hair though :)

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 16:50

Quote:
hmm.... you sound like what im probably gonna be like in ten years or so :p Im planning to keep the hair though :)

You mean old, fat and bald?? :rolleyes:

humancorpse 2005-10-02 16:59

yup, except for the bald part ;)

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 17:03

Quote:
yup, except for the bald part ;)

Iīm not really bald. I got hair but itīs not that long... But I was into pushing weights a few years ago and it was hell doing that with long hair. I didnīt play any metal back than, I left the metal scen back in 98 so I decided to get rid of. (Ok I gonna be honest, I didnīt get laid! :( )

Transient 2005-10-02 17:36

hahaha scandinavians ALWAYS call it pushing weights! we call it weight lifting in american english

MetalThrashingMad 2005-10-02 17:51

Haha, thats badass.

newHELLonEARTH 2005-10-02 18:03

Quote:
Cool!
Where You from? Iīll let You know if we gonna play near You. We gonna try to get out and see that world next year, I hope. We got some problems with our booking agency at the moment, they donīt do shit!

he (and I) are from the maritimes, we're canucks

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 18:36

Quote:
hahaha scandinavians ALWAYS call it pushing weights! we call it weight lifting in american english

I guess thatīs what itīs called in swedish... And I heard Ice Cube saying "been pushing weights since the 10th grade" on some song he did. So I thought it was called pushing weights. But ok, "weight lifting".
Pumping iron???

Turbo Rico 2005-10-02 18:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
he (and I) are from the maritimes, we're canucks

Oh, Canada? You guys got a great hockey team!
Would be cool to do some gigs over there and watch some NHL hockey games.