MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Guitar Zone (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Swedish Custom RDV (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24359)

HermanRi! 2005-09-22 05:10

sweet ass guitar dude

i prefere the ran much more tho, i think the shape of the body and headstock is better, the paint job is better, the inlays are better.
so overall the run looks much better.

but im sure that guitar will play great, it still looks good aswell
congrats
btw, you must have money comin out of you ass, 2 custom guitars!

Transient 2005-09-22 05:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Rico
LOL! :rofl:
I see. I donīt speak any danish so I donīt really know how it spells. But itīs similar to swedish so I guessed it was danish. The "jeg vil" instead of "jag vill". You see the connection?? Dansih, swedish and norweigan are the same, just different dialects soft of...
I can usually talk swedish to people from Denmark and Norway and they still understand me and vice versa. Danish can be a bit of a problem if they talk fast...


hahaha yeah i know the differences between svensk/norsk/dansk is pretty much spelling and a little pronunciation! and yeah the danes are really bad when it comes to speaking, they always leave out parts of words and stuff like that haha

Turbo Rico 2005-09-22 06:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
hahaha yeah i know the differences between svensk/norsk/dansk is pretty much spelling and a little pronunciation! and yeah the danes are really bad when it comes to speaking, they always leave out parts of words and stuff like that haha


Yea, I know. I work as a security guard at Stockholm Airport so I meet people from both Denmark and Norway all the time. Donīt got no problems with people from Norway, I understand them but some danish people... They talk too fast! But they seem to get what Iīm saying anyway.

Turbo Rico 2005-09-22 06:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by User01
sweet ass guitar dude

i prefere the ran much more tho, i think the shape of the body and headstock is better, the paint job is better, the inlays are better.
so overall the run looks much better.

but im sure that guitar will play great, it still looks good aswell
congrats
btw, you must have money comin out of you ass, 2 custom guitars!


I have to agree. The Ran kicks ass! I hope this guitar will be really nice playing on but it donīt look as cool as the Ran KKV. So my future guitars will be from Ran. Next guitar coming up from Ran is an ESP KKV red crackle copy with Kahler. But that will have to wait until X-mas or so...
I had 3 jobs at the time I ordered these guitars. No I only got 2... So I thought Iīd better buy some guitars while I have money, īcause now Iīm poor again. As usual. :mad:

humancorpse 2005-09-22 10:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Rico
LOL! :rofl:
I see. I donīt speak any danish so I donīt really know how it spells. But itīs similar to swedish so I guessed it was danish. The "jeg vil" instead of "jag vill". You see the connection?? Dansih, swedish and norweigan are the same, just different dialects soft of...
I can usually talk swedish to people from Denmark and Norway and they still understand me and vice versa. Danish can be a bit of a problem if they talk fast...

Hell yeah them fucking danes sounds like they`re german if you don`t pay attention.

Turbo Rico 2005-09-22 14:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse
Hell yeah them fucking danes sounds like they`re german if you don`t pay attention.


:rofl:

Zertonshfits 2005-09-22 16:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Rico
Ice Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpethFan
ice-hockey stick.


its just Hockey! theres no need to name the playing surface! :p

newHELLonEARTH 2005-09-22 16:12

i still cant stand the banana headstock but indeed she's sexy. kinda like a butterface.

OpethFan 2005-09-22 16:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertonshfits
its just Hockey! theres no need to name the playing surface! :p


Ice-hockey sticks look different from field hockey sticks.

I didnt want to cause any confusion :D

HelpMeHelpYou 2005-09-22 17:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpethFan
Ice-hockey sticks look different from field hockey sticks.

I didnt want to cause any confusion :D

But look at the popularity ratio between ice hockey and field hockey though. Plus that doesn't look remotely like a field hockey stick. That'd make for one fucked up headstock. :p

Turbo Rico 2005-09-22 22:35

Ice hockey rules! And V with hockey stick headstock rules!

Turbo Rico 2005-09-22 23:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
i still cant stand the banana headstock but indeed she's sexy. kinda like a butterface.


When I first got into Slayer back in 92-93 Kerry King had his ESP KKV with the banan headstock and I just love that guitar! So thatīs why my guitar got that headstock. Ok, 2 out of 4 them got the widow headstock, but...

HelpMeHelpYou 2005-09-23 15:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Rico
Ice hockey rules! And V with hockey stick headstock rules!

I couldn't agree with you more. :D

Turbo Rico 2005-09-23 15:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpMeHelpYou
I couldn't agree with you more. :D


Thanx bro! :beer:

Turbo Rico 2005-09-24 10:07

I got it a few hours ago...

Itīs awesome! Itīs really heavy, both in weight and in tone. Great sustain and really easy and comfortable to play. A little bit thicker neck than the Ran RDV, itīs similar to my US Custom BC Rich KKVīs neck.
Overall a great guitar! Iīm pleased!

HermanRi! 2005-09-26 05:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Rico
I got it a few hours ago...

Itīs awesome! Itīs really heavy, both in weight and in tone. Great sustain and really easy and comfortable to play. A little bit thicker neck than the Ran RDV, itīs similar to my US Custom BC Rich KKVīs neck.
Overall a great guitar! Iīm pleased!


sweet dude
how does it compare to your ran? which one is betteR?
what differences are there?
congrats bro :beer:

Turbo Rico 2005-09-26 15:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by User01
sweet dude
how does it compare to your ran? which one is betteR?
what differences are there?
congrats bro :beer:


Itīs hard to say which is the better one. They both good but in different ways. The Ran looks cooler, got a thinner neck. The Swedish/Wallby RDV got a thicker neck but it still feels great (same as my US KKVīs neck), but not as great as the Ran. The Wallby sounds better and got better sustain. Itīs ALOT heavier. Itīs carved above the Floyd trem so it feels great for my right wrist. The trem is placed a little bit higher than on the Ran, I like that more. The 3-way toggle switch is placed under the bridge pick up on the Wallby so itīs easier to reach, īcause I often use the neck pick up when I play solos. I gonna use this guitar when we gonna record our album this winter but I think Iīll go with my Ran on more songs when playing live. This is the joy of having more than one guitar. My BC Rich got Kahler, which is cool on some solos and when we do Slayer covers live. The Wallby RDV sounds great with great sustain. The Ran RDV got a lovely neck and looks really cool! Iīm also waiting for a 7-string RDV from Ran Guitars; Camo paint and R D WAR inlays, widow headstock, maple neck thru, EMGs. I was told mid november.

Transient 2005-09-26 17:33

rico i guess svensk kroners grow on trees or something?

Turbo Rico 2005-09-26 21:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
rico i guess svensk kroners grow on trees or something?


It sure donīt! Iīm alwasy broke due to this. And due to beer... :beer: But when I order all these guitara I had 3 jobs so I ordered while I had the cash for it. Iīm a gear whore!

antipunx 2005-09-26 23:17

man, i wish i had money. id be the proud owner of alot of things , like a car. :cool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.