MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Favourite "favourite-thread" (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2308)

DerMeister 2002-07-09 07:35

Favourite "favourite-thread"

My favourite is "Hottest Metal Chic", because it is my work, and I got to see some nice chics there.

I've noticed that almost every second thread is a "favourite"-thread, so this one would have come sooner or later.

Katham 2002-07-09 11:24

RTT

memnoch 2002-07-09 12:13

RTTx (x being any number)

Katham 2002-07-09 13:53

Weee! MEMNOCH!! :beer:

atifman 2002-07-09 14:15

instead of just naming my favorite "favorite threads", i'll just list a few of my favorite threads. i might list some more later.

A Thread We Haven't Had For A While! - I like this thread because of far_beyond_sane's comment "YOU DRILL PIGS!", i thought that was hylarious 'cause it sounded like MetalPoldi fucks the pigs.

RTT #6: When Wally drinks he gets D*R*U*N*K - I like this one because of sane's and memnoch's impressions of Walpurgis's alter ego: WallyTheDrunk.

How do you imagine people look? - I like the cracks that people made at eachother. and it's also because it's the inspiration for this one:

Walpurgis = God - I liked PST 88's grim forewarning news of Wally turning into a yeti. it was informative and to the point. kinda like the Daily Show.

Long live microsoft XP! - I liked Kathams sound wave of "Please Fuck Me In The Ass". that was hylarious.

Learn to care and share... - I liked Wally's impression of Fagula the gay vampire.

i'll post more good ones later.

walpurgis 2002-07-09 14:44

RTT (for obvious reasons :))

Walpurgis = God (*speaks a bunch of Yeti gibberish*)

:D

MetalPoldi 2002-07-09 17:03

Quote:
Originally posted by atifman
A Thread We Haven't Had For A While! - I like this thread because of far_beyond_sane's comment "YOU DRILL PIGS!", i thought that was hylarious 'cause it sounded like MetalPoldi fucks the pigs.

No, i donīt fuck the pigs. I drill them, so i can break their heart. They love me. The guy next door fucks them for genetic-manipulation.

atifman 2002-07-19 16:16

Quote:
Originally posted by MetalPoldi
i break their heart. They love me.

you're a heartbreaker, eh? hehe, you ol' dog. ;) i feel sorry for those pigs.

oh and here's another good thread:

Clocks! - I liked sane's edit into walpurgis's thread "I bite asses". that made me laugh out loud.

metalgraingirl 2002-07-19 16:20

rtt

-i used to have alot more to say than i do now though....

slayme_returns 2002-07-19 16:23

aint that the truth, so did i.

far_beyond_sane 2002-07-19 23:11

My favourite threads are when Modo gets high and posts about destroying the world or some such. You'll have to dig to find them, they're buried.

atifman 2002-07-29 17:48

Happy Birthday to Token! - this thread made me feel happy the morning of my birthday when i woke up to read it.

Father Death 2002-07-29 23:00

any old skool thread in which wannabe & memnoch decided to argue for at least 2 pages.

memnoch 2002-07-30 14:08

w00000000!!!!!!!!

Most of those are in Bands.

Father Death 2002-07-30 23:17

a fiiine place for them

Katham 2002-07-31 10:30

BTW, did you think of this thread's topic?

Favorite "favorite-thread"...

It refers, that we have to chose threads like this -
Fav. beer
Fav. band
Fav. giutarist
Fav. solo
Fav. chorus
Fav. beheaded cartoon figure

And so on...

walpurgis 2002-07-31 10:35

Quote:
Originally posted by atifman

you're a heartbreaker, eh? hehe, you ol' dog. ;) i feel sorry for those pigs.

oh and here's another good thread:

Clocks! - I liked sane's edit into walpurgis's thread "I bite asses". that made me laugh out loud.

I just went through and read that. GOD DAMN IT SANE I NEVER NOTICED THAT YOU SYPHILITIC HAMSTER-CROTCH MUNCHER! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

atifman 2002-08-20 12:01

Quote:
Originally posted by Katham
BTW, did you think of this thread's topic?

Favorite "favorite-thread"...

It refers, that we have to chose threads like this -
Fav. beer
Fav. band
Fav. giutarist
Fav. solo
Fav. chorus
Fav. beheaded cartoon figure

And so on...

true, but then i said, "instead of just naming my favorite 'favorite threads', i'll just list a few of my favorite threads. i might list some more later."

Tattered 2002-08-20 12:11

Most of the rtt and ftt ones cos there hilarious

atifman 2002-08-29 00:02

the FTTs

and find something else to talk aboot - it's self-explanatory for the most part.