MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   How do you imagine people look? (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2025)

far_beyond_sane 2002-06-18 04:01

How do you imagine people look?

I'm just curious...

For example, I see someone like Walpurgis as a giant muscled hulking creature, not unlike a troll, with hair partially obscuring his face, waving a club around and wearing all black. :)

holding fears 2002-06-18 12:33

I imagine Wannabe as a happy looking guy with a goatee and a cap with dimples and a big smile..

Confirm it Wannabe.

(Heh, fine, I'm cheating :()

atifman 2002-06-18 12:57

Re: How do you imagine people look?

Quote:
Originally posted by far_beyond_sane
I'm just curious...

For example, I see someone like Walpurgis as a giant muscled hulking creature, not unlike a troll, with hair partially obscuring his face, waving a club around and wearing all black. :)

me too!

before i used to think Wannabe looked like a preppy wearing bright clothes and a golf hat.
but it turns out he looks like a young Uncle Fester with a goatee.

Disciple 2002-06-18 13:49

Most people look through their eyes.

PST 88 2002-06-18 13:56

I could be a smartass and describe people based on pics I've seen of them, pretending it's what I imagined they looked like, but I wont.

I imagine nomad looks something like God. Except that I know nomad exists.

Oh, and I think sane looks like the type of guy you'd think would wanna kick the shit out of everyone around him, but instead would talk them, intelligently, to death.

atifman 2002-06-18 14:25

Quote:
Originally posted by Disciple
Most people look through their eyes.

man, that wasn't funny, sane even gave you an example.
although i partly agree, that the thread should have been titled "how do you imagine people look LIKE"
yeah

and i think Disciple looks like an pale old magician guy with a purple cloak which covers his eyes.......and under his cloak is an old slayer shirt and sweat pants.

PST 88 2002-06-18 14:28

I think disciple's just the Satan guy from the cover of Show No Mercy.

atifman 2002-06-18 14:34

Quote:
Originally posted by PST 88
I think disciple's just the Satan guy from the cover of Show No Mercy.

yeah, that's how he looks like without the purple cloak and sweatpants

PST 88 2002-06-18 14:35

Ah, I gotcha.

CtHuLhU DaWn 2002-06-18 15:58

Quote:
Originally posted by PST 88

Except that I know nomad exists.

Do we?

CtHuLhU DaWn 2002-06-18 16:00

And i have my theorys about what holding fears looks like....haha

I have my theory that hes a frog, in a cape and baseball cap

And that Head Split Open, is a Monkenanna! (long story, ask him if ya speak to him)

atifman 2002-06-18 16:45

Quote:
Originally posted by CtHuLhU DaWn
And i have my theorys about what holding fears looks like....haha

I have my theory that hes a frog, in a cape and baseball cap

elaborate on this theory.........

CtHuLhU DaWn 2002-06-18 16:50

hes a frog!

I dont know why, other than he says "ribbit" a lot...

oh and he wears flourescant yellow and green hotpants!

"who wears short shorts"

Disciple 2002-06-18 16:57

euh what are "hot pants"?

Is it hot as in "hot dog" or as in "damn that girl is HOT,I wanna fuck her brains out and then turn her into my zombie sex slave"

atifman 2002-06-18 17:14

hot pants are really tight short shorts sometimes made from spandex

so it's both

Disciple 2002-06-18 17:17

ah

slayme_returns 2002-06-18 19:13

I think PST probably looks like a fuckin long-haired bastard and most likely writes guitar solos and sings lyrics to them.

memnoch 2002-06-18 19:54

I think walpurgis looks like an angry, muscle filled american who's had enough of the world. Just by looking in his eyes, you know not to mess with him.

I imagine wannabe to look somewhat preppy-ish...although i think he said that himself before, so whatever.

Atif.....hmm......no taller than about 5'10, skinny enough.....someone who jokes around in class and with friends.....short hair.

Although i've seen a picture of sane.....i think he's pretty much what i imagined.

walpurgis 2002-06-18 20:02

Well, thanks for what you guys have said about me so far, except the Troll thing :p

I imagine that Saney looks like something done by the great M.C. Escher :)

Memnoch seems almost like your "everyday Joe" kinda person in appearance, but a hell of a lot cooler than that.

Wannabe would be one of those skater types with weird hair and always looks happy, lol.

Atif...hmm...I'm afraid to think about it :)

slayme_returns 2002-06-18 20:16

I've seen pics of all the old atmetalers however havent seen any of the newer peeps.

MEMNOCH is probably sittin at his computer wearing a black cloak shadowing his face. Lit candles surround his computer and monitor, the dried wax remains down the sides. His hands are eternally stuck in the devil horn position makin it difficult for him to type efficiently. He's so fucking metal he makes me feel pop. Think Danny Lilker but more metal.

DISCIPLE is bald and has perfect teeth. They've gone a little yellow recently from smoking but its not too terrible.

He's got a scar above his left eye from getting into a fight with memnoch, a virtual fight at least. See, he was in a heated verbal argument on the forums here and Disciple slammed his fist on his desk hitting the edge of the keyboard. The keyboard flew up and slit a nice gash above his left eye. He wears only leather gloves so not to expose his hands, for his right palm carries the mark.

WALPURGIS is an average everyday American male, except for a few distinguishing characteristics. His eyebrows are shaved first of all, due to an incident at a party where he passed out first. Walpurgis wears only clothes approved by his agent, who happens to be a certain forum member that I cannot reveal. In fact the information on Walpurgis is 100% true, I got it from his agent.