MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Poetry Lyrical (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ARSON (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19956)

DameFraMorkum 2005-04-09 13:26

ARSON

ew

DameFraMorkum 2005-04-09 13:52

This was an English assignment... Guess who it's about... Heh.

Chris Rezendes 2005-04-09 23:16

My nearest guess is that it's about an activity quite popular with effiminate, jealous, murderous, Norweigan pathological liars of a very androgenous nature. You know, the kind that get ass raped in prison and love every minute of it.

younguitarist 2005-04-10 01:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
My nearest guess is that it's about an activity quite popular with effiminate, jealous, murderous, Norweigan pathological liars of a very androgenous nature. You know, the kind that get ass raped in prison and love every minute of it.

:rofl:

L,B'XXX 2005-04-10 09:22

I was thinking maybe about FBS when he's upset with stupid people around him. I haven't a clue, but I loved the imagery in it.

LordofStorms 2005-04-10 12:08

Nice work Dame. ;)

DameFraMorkum 2005-04-10 16:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofStorms
Nice work Dame. ;)

Thanks. And Chris, I believe a man by the name of Varg Vikernes is who you are trying to describe. I agree with you in the description, except if you had any idea what a Norwegian prison is like, you'd know that he isn't getting ass raped.

blizzard_beast 2005-04-10 17:33

That was alright Dame, not too bad.

Well, go on! Have you been to a Norwegian prison? Varg's mere presence in such a prison would be enough to turn a bunch of burly outdoorsmen into clambering homo-sexual piranha fish, and turn on him like a school of fierce piranha fish after sensing the scent of a young boy's blood.

Chris Rezendes 2005-04-10 20:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Thanks. And Chris, I believe a man by the name of Varg Vikernes is who you are trying to describe. I agree with you in the description, except if you had any idea what a Norwegian prison is like, you'd know that he isn't getting ass raped.

Actually, I am aware that Norweigan prisons are rather plush and accomodating in comparison with our typical prisons, but these crimes still occur (albeit on a much smaller scale), and in my opinion it only seems fairto assume that somebody as physically weak and girly looking as Christian Vikernes would be especially vulnerable to such predation. Given his history, I think it's also fair to assume he'd also be much more receptive to such an intrusion.

PST 88 2005-04-10 20:39

He's actually too much of a big shot to be ass-raped in prison. There's bound to be some dumbass neo-nazi fuckhead keeping him from being violated in that very un-Vikingly way. Now, as for voluntary anal sex, I can't say.

The gasoline should be, if anything, the conductor. The arsonist is the composer, since the act ultimately originates in his mind and is performed as a creative expression of himself. Aside from that, and the fact that the Vikings were converted to Christianity by other Vikings (who seemed to have one of those 'Paul on the road to Damascus' conversions after being particularly nasty to those pesky Christians) and not by 'foreign ships,' which, to me anyway, incriminates the Vikings themselves more than any missionaries (just as the Paul conversion says more about him than it does about the proselytizing attempts of the Apostolic Church), it's fine. I'd recommend tinkering with the syntax in certain ways if you care at all.

Infinity 2005-04-10 20:49

Whats Syntax?

PST 88 2005-04-10 20:52

Word-placement. A few lines could be smoothed out, though really not too many.

Infinity 2005-04-10 20:54

You mean kinda like syllable count and stuff?

PST 88 2005-04-10 21:10

That's meter, which Dame seems to be neglecting and I wouldn't bother bringing up, as it would require a complete revision from the ground floor. I just mean some of the lines are clunky and could be tightned up, and would be if written as prose.

Infinity 2005-04-10 21:13

Haha, ok now I understand, cool.

bloodredthrone 2005-04-10 22:18

It's not the syntax that's the problem here. The meter, ah who fucking cares about the meter. It's the actual writing itself that is too obvious and to unoriginal.
As it is, it has become ammo for all these psycho anti black metal posters, who must make sure that every black metal fan knows how much of a dick they can be. Bravo, your comments are deeply wounding, and all BM fans who read them shall surely parish, or give up listening to it. Or it could be that you've said this crap before, and if hasn't become ridiculous obvious, people either agree with you or don't. I'd bet you have never changed a BM fans mind, and if you have you weren't even close to the number one influence in that decision.

PST 88 2005-04-11 00:09

Nobody said a thing about black metal. We said Varg's a coward. Since black metal isn't synonymous with Varg, shut up you dumb shit Prozak parrot. Unlike you, nobody who makes fun of black metal's trying to change a single person's mind about it; we're satisfied with over-stating our own opinion whenever it's asked for. Not all statements are persuasions.

L,B'XXX 2005-04-11 07:12

"shut up you dumb shit Prozak parrot"

Gotta love him. :p ;)

DameFraMorkum 2005-04-12 11:33

I realize the meter is shit. I wrote it in about 10 minutes because it was an English class assignment. I've never written anything really "metal" before and I just figured I'd post it. I was writing it from Varg's point of view so of course it is fucked up. The assignment was to get in someone's head. I did the best I could in a short amount of time.

Chris Rezendes 2005-04-12 15:32

If it makes you feel any better, the imagery is good.