MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   For all you haters (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18437)

Atheist 2005-02-23 00:11

For all you haters

It is not my intention to start a flame or whatever but all of you internet toughguys who think they can bash someone for stating an opinion are lame.

Hey look mommy, I call people cunts online - I showed that motherf*cker.

And to the site's credit it has been much faster
thankyou for explaining things, NOMAD

Infinity 2005-02-23 00:19

you're gay

blizzard_beast 2005-02-23 00:25

Tut tut, the correct term is homosexual.

Atheist 2005-02-23 00:35

says the 15 year olds....

stop polluting my thread with immaturity.

Infinity 2005-02-23 00:43

you're gay... AGAINSORZZzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxx :) ;) :( :vampire: :rolleyes: :p :eek: :bawling: :beer: :angel: :confused: :cool: :mad: :idea: :love: :sickface: :stoned: :sleeping:

blizzard_beast 2005-02-23 00:45

Just light hearted fun.

Anyways, a lot of these so called "tough-guys" do it for a reason. If all the opinions on this board were stated clearly and concisely using average standards of language and grammar, and put forward in a mature and respectful manner, then this forum would be a much happier place. Except it doesn't need to be, these conflicts in opinion makes the forum even more enjoyable, and if you care whether a random person on an internet forum calls you a "cunt" or "stupid", then you have other issues my friend.

Atheist 2005-02-23 00:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Just light hearted fun.

Anyways, a lot of these so called "tough-guys" do it for a reason. If all the opinions on this board were stated clearly and concisely using average standards of language and grammar, and put forward in a mature and respectful manner, then this forum would be a much happier place. Except it doesn't need to be, these conflicts in opinion makes the forum even more enjoyable, and if you care whether a random person on an internet forum calls you a "cunt" or "stupid", then you have other issues my friend.

well said, I respect your opinion.

blizzard_beast 2005-02-23 00:58

Ok cool. Care to elaborate more on your opinion? You've basically only stated "tough-guys who push their weight around are lame".

guitar_demon 2005-02-23 01:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Ok cool. Care to elaborate more on your opinion? You've basically only stated "tough-guys who push their weight around are lame".

about as lame as people who comb their hair over :rolleyes:

Atheist 2005-02-23 01:02

Point being everyone talks so much shit on Forums while 90% of them couldnt back it up in real life. Essentially they are "internet-toughguys."

And to tell you the truth I am losing interest in this topic/argument...haha.

blizzard_beast 2005-02-23 01:07

Friends of bb Logic and Reasoning save the day!

powersofterror 2005-02-23 01:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist
Point being everyone talks so much shit on Forums while 90% of them couldnt back it up in real life. Essentially they are "internet-toughguys."

And to tell you the truth I am losing interest in this topic/argument...haha.

That's one of the most ignorantly stupid things I've ever heard. You're just mad that not all people are nice which is pathetic. Frankly, unless you are a 300lbs 6foot muscular wrestler, I'd suggest you take back your statement about not backing things up in real life. You've never seen most of us, so there's no way you know how tough we really are. Why the hell did you start this thread anyway? It has no purpose for "feedback" towards the site itself, and if you are losing interest what does that tell me? It tells me that you are nothing but an "internet toughguy" who just tried to prod one of us into an arguement. Mission accomplished, Cunt. I hope you get raped by a male prostitute with gonads larger than your puny grey matter.

Atheist 2005-02-23 02:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
That's one of the most ignorantly stupid things I've ever heard. You're just mad that not all people are nice which is pathetic. Frankly, unless you are a 300lbs 6foot muscular wrestler, I'd suggest you take back your statement about not backing things up in real life. You've never seen most of us, so there's no way you know how tough we really are. Why the hell did you start this thread anyway? It has no purpose for "feedback" towards the site itself, and if you are losing interest what does that tell me? It tells me that you are nothing but an "internet toughguy" who just tried to prod one of us into an arguement. Mission accomplished, Cunt. I hope you get raped by a male prostitute with gonads larger than your puny grey matter.

I'll deconstruct your argument and tell you why I am better than you in the morning.

Infinity 2005-02-23 05:17

u's is gayzorz x3 again!!11

nomad 2005-02-23 05:25

I'm closing this thread.

Atheist, if you decide to post a follow up please do it in the Chit-Chat.