MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Favorite car? (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184)

mtlgtr 2001-08-29 12:01

Favorite car?

I personally like Porsches. The design is just awesome and my uncle actually has one so I got to try it and it drives awesome. Just gotta be careful withthe clutch cos if your not it accelerates pretty damn fast.

Disciple 2001-08-29 12:13

Damn, I wish I had one of those Carrera cabrios...

I agree ,Porsches are nice.

nomad 2001-08-29 13:48

this baby :love: :love: :love: :love:

Katham 2001-08-31 09:48

I like new-school Nissans and Audis very much. Too bad that they're heck expensive :(

Atheist 2001-09-02 12:49

My favorite cars are the late 1960's muscle cars. The chevelle especially, partly because I own one. The cars just have a classic styling that you dont see today. And, almost any muscle car with an engine size of 350+ci could be made to go faster than any production porsche, lamborghini, ferrari and bmw in the 1/4 mile and probably beyond. Although all those cars can handle and brake better than any muscle car.

memnoch 2001-09-02 12:56

I agree with Atheist....i love muscle cars...anything old...60's and 70's...barracudas, old mustangs, chevelles, camaros.....all so beautiful....and the sound! Dear God the sound!!! *drooling*

bunny 2001-09-02 13:03

1967 VW Bug (will get my :love: for ever......)

atifman 2001-09-03 22:29

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch
I agree with Atheist....i love muscle cars...anything old...60's and 70's...barracudas, old mustangs, chevelles, camaros.....all so beautiful....and the sound! Dear God the sound!!! *drooling*

all that annoying loud growling? how are you supposed to listen to music or carry on a conversation? ;) :p

memnoch 2001-09-03 22:39

Well, if i were to own a car like that, i'd either turn my music up loud enough to hear it, or not play it and listen to the engine.....and if someone's with me in the car, they don't talk....with muscle car, it's a no talking zone. :cool:

atifman 2001-09-03 22:51

hehheh.
by the way, what happened to your old signature, memnoch? it was so cool, about the lollilops and rainbows, i liked it!

memnoch 2001-09-04 00:58

Thanks atifman......i changed it yesterday, but i do miss it myself....it's a song my buddy sings, those are the only words he knows......it's funny cause he always dresses in black and hates society and everything, then he prances around singing this really happy joy song. :D

Favoryt 2001-09-04 09:01

My opinion Ford is the etalone - most classic type is the Mustang, looks very sporty, has"big muscles"and its useful too.

atifman 2001-09-04 15:42

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch
Thanks atifman......i changed it yesterday, but i do miss it myself....it's a song my buddy sings, those are the only words he knows......it's funny cause he always dresses in black and hates society and everything, then he prances around singing this really happy joy song. :D

the song was mostly heard from Simpsons when Homer and Chief Wiggum were trying to chase down Marge and that one chick; Wiggum said, "let's put on some chase music" and they put that on, and also beforehand when that one chick and Marge were going out in the car.

people thinks thats funny of me, i tell them i'm into heavy metal and guitars and they don't believe me. i have to prove it to them most of the time.

anyway, back to the topic, my fave car is Acura RSX Type S

memnoch 2001-09-04 18:28

Same here....i sing that song sometimes at work or wherever and i look all happy and joyful, then i tell them i like death metal and they don't believe until i start reciting lyrics to them and they run away screaming. :eek: :eek:

DeadSkinMask 2001-09-04 21:55

I really like old muscle cars too. The Corvette 'Cuda is probably my favorite along with a Pontiac GTO and Chevelle. I really like the new Corvette Z06, too. They still have the big beefy 5.7 litre V-8 and they still make great sound.

Oh, I absolutely cannot stand the sound of import cars. Hondas, Acuras, Hyundai, whatever they may be, I don't like 'em. I'll take my Corvette with the big V-8 and the big sound over a Honda with a puny 4 cylinder and weak sound any day.

Tattered 2002-08-24 07:33

Jaguar XKJ, and maybe a Porchse Boxer

Def 2002-08-24 08:24

oldskool

-Shelby Mustang GT350
-Pontiac GTO "The Judge" edition
-Olds 4-4-2
-Lamborghini Muira SV

newskool

-BMW M5
-Lamborghini Murciélago
-Lamborghini Diablo SV
-Porsche GT3/Carrera GT

Tattered 2002-08-24 09:28

Im not really much of a car freak so i wouldnt really know about that much cars..but yeah the lamborginis are nice

mrweijia 2002-08-24 10:28

the old mustangs

DerMeister 2002-08-24 12:37

Definitely the '68 Camaro, the '69 Mustang Shelby, and a '94 Aston Martin Vantage.
And the AC Cobra.
But the one I will always dream about is the '57 Thunderbird! They are the finest car ever!
Anyone keen on an Opel Manta 1981? Just give me a hint.