MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Poetry Lyrical (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   This one goes to the Metaltabs reg's. (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18266)

Infinity 2005-02-18 07:26

This one goes to the Metaltabs reg's.
 
Take it with a grain of salt, get offended, I don't care. But if you get offended by this you are totally tightarsed.

You can tell by the way they post
They're fucking gay and always boast
The gayest thing about the way they are
Their all better than me at playing guitar

But I don't care
And It's ok
If they want they can be gay
I won't try
To uderstand
The way they lust for the perfect man

OI OI OI OI
METALTABS IS GAY, METALTABS IS GAY
OI OI OI OI
METALTABS IS GAY, METALTABS IS GAY (x2)

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8!

And don't tell me that they are cool
Do you think that Im a fool
Inside men is where they go
Except Andrew C Marino!

But I don't care
And It's ok
If they want they can be gay
I won't try
To uderstand
The way they lust for the perfect man

OI OI OI OI
METALTABS IS GAY, METALTABS IS GAY
OI OI OI OI
METALTABS IS GAY, METALTABS IS GAY (x2)

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8!

OI!

andrewc 2005-02-18 07:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity

Inside men is where they go
Except Andrew C Marino!


YEAHJ!1 IM N0T A FUKEIN FAGD ASS LIKE UZ ALL!!

:vampire:

good work milo, gave me quite a chuckle :D

L,B'XXX 2005-02-18 11:10

I'm not gay
But I do declare
That if I was single
I'd want a man there

You think you're special
Well, I'll say you are
But everyone's better than me
On a guitar

But I think your observance
Of all the gay men on here
Makes me think that maybe
You're a little bit queer

So take your OI, OI
And stick it in your ear
Before you get a big one
Up your rear

OI, OI, OI
How gay is that
OI, OI, OI
What a ding bat

:Db-b-b-b-b-b-bitches!!!!
Love you , guys, I really do.

BrokenCrimson 2005-02-18 16:38

OI OI OI
Stupid ska boy
Who the hell in metal uses OI?
You're plain gay.
You know, there is a large gay skinhead scene.
I'm not going to bother rhyming this because this is a waste of my time.
Yeah, I bend both ways, you know, this time around I think I'll find a female soulmate.
A female soulmate wouldn't try to use the lame old "you're gay" insult.
Most people on metaltabs are better than me at drums, but I learn and I find out things and soon I'll be much better.
Play out of passion and not competition, sweetums.
There is always someone better than you, especially in guitar since it's such a people instrument.
You know, 1/3 of gay men never have anal sex and around 60% of the rest like to take it and not give it.
Nobody can be you better than you.

blizzard_beast 2005-02-18 17:07

Bwahahaha, Infinity, that deserves the title of "Least Funny and Most Poorly Written Comical Set of Lyrics"

powersofterror 2005-02-18 18:08

Pffft. No one will EVER come close to my metaltabs parody.:D

The old regulars will remember that!....;)

Infinity 2005-02-18 18:35

Oh c'mon its in the theme of ''Stayin' Alive, OI Version'' you fags!!!!! Blahhhh :p

Lol @ L,B'XXX :D

andrewc 2005-02-18 19:37

yeah come on, where's ya senses of fuckin' humour!?

Chris Rezendes 2005-02-18 19:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc
yeah come on, where's ya senses of fuckin' humour!?


My sense of humor is in the mail right now, on it's way to Infinity's house. After reading this, I realized his was broken, so I figured I'd send him mine until he could get his fixed. Remember, you break it, you have to buy me a new one!

Infinity 2005-02-18 20:02

Awesome, free stuff :D

andrewc 2005-02-18 20:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
My sense of humor is in the mail right now, on it's way to Infinity's house. After reading this, I realized his was broken, so I figured I'd send him mine until he could get his fixed. Remember, you break it, you have to buy me a new one!


:D:D:D

L,B'XXX 2005-02-18 20:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Oh c'mon its in the theme of ''Stayin' Alive, OI Version'' you fags!!!!! Blahhhh :p

Lol @ L,B'XXX :D


As in Bee Gees and John 'ravolting "Stayin' Alive?" EWWWWW!!!!! I was in high school when that f*@!ing disco sh!t came out. OI OI OI
Infinity, I thought it was pretty funny myself. :D ya goofball;)

Powersoft', did I miss your metaltabs tribute?

Chris Rezendes 2005-02-18 20:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Awesome, free stuff :D


I already told you, it's only on loan!

Infinity 2005-02-18 20:39

Yeah man, Ill run up to like Woolworths or the cornershop and get a new one as soon as I get that cash... Thanks for the loan ;)

L,B'XXX 2005-02-18 20:49

Woolworths!!!!??? Did I got through a time warp or something? Do they still have them over there?

Infinity 2005-02-18 20:53

Woolworths, big W, hahahaha, no Walmart though

L,B'XXX 2005-02-18 21:16

Wow, we used to have a Woolworth's but it's been closed for years. I think there's a grocery store in there now. Sav-a-lot or something. I think they were the first importers of Christmas ornaments over here back in the 1800's. I thought they were completely defunct now.

andrewc 2005-02-18 21:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Woolworths!!!!??? Did I got through a time warp or something? Do they still have them over there?


but they're called "safeway" where i come from (about 24 hours drive from milo), but they can be either.....never seen a walmart :confused: .

powersofterror 2005-02-19 00:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
As in Bee Gees and John 'ravolting "Stayin' Alive?" EWWWWW!!!!! I was in high school when that f*@!ing disco sh!t came out. OI OI OI
Infinity, I thought it was pretty funny myself. :D ya goofball;)

Powersoft', did I miss your metaltabs tribute?

....Sometime around 2 or so years ago I was writing a ton of pointless, mindless, random lyrics. 2 of them were about the members of metaltabs, and the rest were all those schizo random lyrics like something blood duster(?) or anal cunt would write. Only with imagery;).

andrewc 2005-02-19 06:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
....Sometime around 2 or so years ago I was writing a ton of pointless, mindless, random lyrics. 2 of them were about the members of metaltabs, and the rest were all those schizo random lyrics like something blood duster(?) or anal cunt would write. Only with imagery;).


hooray for blood duster's randomity :)

16. Spefeven
This song is to a count of seven
That's the way the lyrics fit what rhymes?
Oh it's heaven
Writing lyrics is boring I'm gonna say eleven
I'm running out of shit to rhyme make up a word spefeven


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.