MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Music Theory (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   I love Joe Cocker's arrangements in his new cd (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18024)

ob_genius 2005-02-11 18:51

I love Joe Cocker's arrangements in his new cd

Hey everybody, I just watched a 12 year old boy get his ass plunged....I was so psyched about it, I loved watching it and finding out about all the new positions used. He also did a bunch of other kids, one from Japan and some other weird countries. If you guys were interested, it's in a private paedophile webring but you can check out samples at this site www.big-cocks-on-young-boys.com. Ya'll should check it out and see the positions he bends them into! Enjoy and hit me back, I'd like to meet you and put the theory into practise!

guitar_demon 2005-02-11 18:56

john, would you like to do the honors??

Transient 2005-02-11 19:33

cunt

The Doctor 2005-02-11 20:33

my fucking hero

John Holland 2005-02-11 21:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob_genius
Hey everybody, I just heard the remake of U2's "One," by Joe Cocker....I was so psyched about it, I love the song and the new arrangements. He also did a bunch of other cover songs, one from R.E.M. and other artists. If you guys were interested, it's in his new album "Heart & Soul" or you can check out his site at www.cocker.com enjoy and hit me back! Ya'll should check it out and see the arrangements and theory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
john, would you like to do the honors??

I'm assuming that you're referring to me. No matter, I shall rain down a haelstrom of scornful spite upon this one, the likes of which hath never been seen. I guess.

Anyhow, you seem to have this affinity for a "Joe Cocker".

*dons Sigmund Freud spectacles and brown business suit *

Lay down, lay down. Tell me your earliest memory of Joe Cocker ...

It seems that your statement, "I love Joe Cocker's arrangements " masks a latent, hidden desire to fondle, caress, and swallow/take Joe's Cock, and make an arrangement to do so. You want to feel his gism trickle down the sides of your cheeks ( both sets of cheeks ). You wish to engage in a hot, deliciously erotic circle jerk with the members of R.E.M. and U2, telling each other that :

"MMMmm, oh , oh, GLOBAL WARMING!!! AIDS IN AFRICA!!!!"
"OH, GOD, Tsunami Relief me harder, Michael!"
"AHHHHH SAVE THE PUPPIES!!!! LESS SMOG IN LA!!!! STOP EATING KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN!!!! You take it, Bono!"

to make each other climax and experience orgasm much faster.

The sooner you come to terms with this, the better for you. Remember : the first step to recovery is to

1. Stop directly patronizing all the whores in the corporate record label brothels.
2. Stop promoting said artists on underground heavy metal sites, such as this one.

guitar_demon 2005-02-11 21:17

HAHA good one....sadly i ment the other john but good work anyway

andrewc 2005-02-11 21:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob_genius
I love Joe Cocker's arrangements in his new cd

you must re-word that mate. repeat after me:

I love Joe's cock arranged in my ancient A?

brainsforbreakfast 2005-02-11 22:15

AHAHAHA.. spam or no spam, this board is the funniest :D

John Holland 2005-02-11 23:28

Ah, so I'm not the only one who thought the title of this thread was "I love Joe's Cock ..." at first.

andrewc 2005-02-12 00:43

no you aren't :p

johnmansley 2005-02-12 05:37

Centurion: "Caesar, we await your verdict on ob_imbecile!"

*Caesar outstretches his arm and slowly administers a thumbs down motion*

Centurion: "Yay, feed him to the lions!"

*Roars*

Caesar: "Centurion, who is next to feel my wrath?"

Centurion: "He goes by the name of Joe Cock... or something."

Caesar: "Don't make me waste my energy by raising my Imperial arm, Centurion"

*Centurion nods*

*Roars*