MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Musicians and Singers who shouldn't exist. (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17985)

Metalhead_Dave 2005-02-10 11:59

Musicians and Singers who shouldn't exist.

This has probably been done before but I haven't been around awhile to see it. Anyway this particliar list started when I wrote this on a board in my music class for fun. But the reaction was surprising... so many people with different musical tastes agreed with this list. Fans of all sorts of music aggreed with this list(I was really shocked when I saw the black students agree with "All basketball players" but then again I guess they have opinions of good rap and bad rap as we have opinions of good metal and bad metal) .

So anyway, I decided to post it online. Basiclly it is list of popstars who have done nothing but DECREASE the value of music world wide. Here they are.

Michael Bolton
Kelly Clarkson
Clay Aiken
Hilary Duff
Lindsey Lohan
Jessica Simpson(and Hubby)
ASHLEE SIMPSON
Ruben Studdard
Cher
White Michael Jackson
Lenny Kravitz
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
Jack Osbourne
Kelly Osbourne
Ahmed Zappa
Dweedle Zappa
All pop rappers
All basketball players
Celine Dion
Mariah Carey
Barry Manalow
Janet Jackson(and her tit)
Justin Timberlake
Lance Bass
Nick Carter
A.J. Whatever the hell his name is.
All the other Backstreet Boys/N'Sync members
Eden's Crush
Dream Street
Raven Simone
Spice Girls
Hanson
Beyonce Knowles
Other Destiny’s Child Members
S-Club 7
American Idol winners and contestants that I forgot to name
Aaron Carter
Lil Bow Wow
Lil Romeo
Milli Vanilli
98 Degrees
Nick Cannon
Smash Mouth
The Monkeys
Fred Durst

Hopefully more to come.

Bia 2005-02-10 12:07

Well....that is quite a list however I have not heard 99% of them so cant comment.
I suggest we name people that are in Metal ruining music....I mean anyone could say for example that Michael Bolton is a fucking tard.....but who will agree with me that say perhaps Don Dokken RUINED a great band with his gutterwalling and trite lyrics.....G Lynch should shot Don in the back of the head after take 1 on album 1

LMAO

Tattered 2005-02-10 12:12

Justin Timberlake's a legend, haha well, his bassist and drummer sure are tight! :D

guitar_demon 2005-02-10 12:19

who gives a shit, if it wasnt for them there would be more fags and shitty people taking over our music,
and since when does jack osbourne have a band?

The Doctor 2005-02-10 12:23

pffft, i justin offered me 500 grand as a guitarist for a world tour i wouldnt say no

Pandemonium 2005-02-10 12:23

Korn.

MetalThrashingMad 2005-02-10 12:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhead_Dave
Milli Vanilli

haha, thats legendary

MetalThrashingMad 2005-02-10 12:39

Oh yeah, I forgot, Varg!

Disincarnate 2005-02-10 13:07

richard marx

EDIT: also cunt cobain

ManOwaR 2005-02-10 14:11

I can not belive you actually wasted your time in making that list. It's stupid.

LordofStorms 2005-02-10 14:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOwaR
I can not belive you actually wasted your time in making that list. It's stupid.

True,why name mainstream artists anyway.99% of the people on here would agree.
anyway......Metallica(for obvious reasons)
Ozzy(never liked the guy)
Type O Negative(my least fav. band)

powersofterror 2005-02-10 15:04

Linkin fart
Godslap
Corn
Limp dick
cunt cobain
and others that I forgot to mention...

Chris Rezendes 2005-02-10 15:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
pffft, i justin offered me 500 grand as a guitarist for a world tour i wouldnt say no

No shit, huh? You could use that money to then finance a real metal project. 99% of true metal bands don't make any fucking money. I briefly considered joining a fucking gospel style band, and I would have had it not interfered with my school schedule. If the retards in Green Day came up to me and said "hey... we need a new guitarist, we're willing to spend $25,000", fuck yeah I'd do it. It'd be the easiest money I've ever made.

As for the list, there are too many talented musicians on there for me to take it seriously, although I guess it was never really meant to be taken seriously. I'm just slightly bothered by the fact that so many people can't understand that other people can be good musicians who belong in the business despite the fact that they play a type of music we hate, like country or R&B.

i_hate_nu_metal 2005-02-10 16:39

Disturbed.
The White Stripes, (or at least they should put their fucking clothes back on)
I disagree with the guy who named Ozzy and Metallica. Sure, both have pretty much sold out now, but god damn it, they did great things for metal back in their heyday. I never thought I'd say this, but Metallica SUCKS!!! I saw a live vid of one of their most recent performances on their last tour, they were playing something off of Kill 'Em All, and just fucking it up left and fucking right. I think Kirk Hammet definitely belongs on that list, along with his goddamn Wah pedal. Fucking cunt.
Ozzy has really let us all down by whoring himself out to MTV lately. He's no longer considered a metal god, he's considered a fucking laughingstock. But thank God for Sabbath and later Ozzy's solo projects, I love 'em. I love cranking the Blizzard of Oz. And Ozzfest is still a great place to hear some good fucking music, and see some up and coming metal bands.
Lastly, I don't think the above mentioned people shouldn't have existed at all, (excapt for Hammet and maybe Disturbed), but they should've definitelly stopped at a certain point and left the business on a high note.

ManOwaR 2005-02-10 16:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
No shit, huh? You could use that money to then finance a real metal project. 99% of true metal bands don't make any fucking money. I briefly considered joining a fucking gospel style band, and I would have had it not interfered with my school schedule. If the retards in Green Day came up to me and said "hey... we need a new guitarist, we're willing to spend $25,000", fuck yeah I'd do it. It'd be the easiest money I've ever made.

As for the list, there are too many talented musicians on there for me to take it seriously, although I guess it was never really meant to be taken seriously. I'm just slightly bothered by the fact that so many people can't understand that other people can be good musicians who belong in the business despite the fact that they play a type of music we hate, like country or R&B.

exacly, althoug I do like some country songs :p

MoonRaven 2005-02-10 17:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofStorms
True,why name mainstream artists anyway.99% of the people on here would agree.
anyway......Metallica(for obvious reasons)
Ozzy(never liked the guy)
Type O Negative(my least fav. band)

i will have to disagree with the ToN one, i adore the band.

Silent Night 6 6 2005-02-10 18:42

basically every single hardcore/straight edge/metalcore band.

andrewc 2005-02-10 19:18

slipknot, limp bizkit and linkin park are the only ones i'd exterminate, every other band gives us something to hate at least.

Zionist 2005-02-10 21:58

All basketball players are musicians? Thats a new one.

Infinity 2005-02-11 03:23

What is Straight edge?