MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tab Questions & Requests (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thrash Metal Tab Request (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17749)

Forbidden Evil 2005-02-01 22:32

Thrash Metal Tab Request

Forbidden - Forbidden Evil
Whiplash - Power Thrashing Death (Just Solo)
Vio-lence - Eternal Nightmare (Just Solo)
Dark Angel - Pyschosexuality

If anyone could do any of them songs it would be greatly appretiated dont have to do them all but if anyone could do them that would be kool.Ive shortened the list these are songs i would need done the most.

Chris Rezendes 2005-02-01 22:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden Evil
Forbidden - Forbidden Evil
Whiplash - Power Thrashing Death (Solo)
Vio-lence - Eternal Nightmare (Solo)
Dark Angel - Pyschosexuality
Possessed - The Exorcist (Solo)
Sadus - Echoes Forever
Laaz Rockit - Bad Blood
Agent Steel - Agents Of Steel
Heathen - Breaking The Silence
Defiance - Hypothermia

If anyone could do any of them songs it would be greatly appretiated dont have to do them all but if anyone could do them that would be kool.

I'm pretty sure there's already a good tab for Forbidden Evil floating around the net somewhere, maybe I'm wrong about that. As for the Dark Angel, good luck, nobody wants to seem to touch any Dark Angel unless it's from the first two albums. I might do some stuff off of those albums when I get new strings, the ones I have in now are too thick. If I tune higher than Db on these things, tremolo picking is rough work.

Forbidden Evil 2005-02-01 22:54

Theres no forbidden Evil tab on the net, i have literally searched the whole net looking for these tabs and theres none to be found.

Casketcrusher 2005-02-02 14:00

Somebody tab a Rigor Mortis song. The ones I am looking for is Bodily Dissmemberment, Wizard Of Gore, Die In Pain, Re-Animator, and Vampire.

MetalThrashingMad 2005-02-03 12:00

Quote:
Agent Steel - Agents Of Steel

I have Omega Comspiracy and Skeptics Apocalypse, maybe I will do that song. Bout time someone asked for thrash tabs for a change.

Forbidden Evil 2005-02-03 18:36

Quote:
I have Omega Comspiracy and Skeptics Apocalypse, maybe I will do that song. Bout time someone asked for thrash tabs for a change.

Thated be great its pretty easy song basically revolves around to riffs for most of the song.

MetalThrashingMad 2005-02-04 12:43

Quote:
Thated be great its pretty easy song basically revolves around to riffs for most of the song.

http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17823

Here ya go bud.

Chris Rezendes 2005-02-04 14:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad

Hey MTM, as long as you are tabbing out thrash songs and still tuned in standard, would you mind knocking off a Destruction song? I'd do it myself if it weren't for two reasons- 1. I'm tuned in Db and my strings are too thick for me to tune any higher, 2. I'm already backed up with shit I need to do, so even when I do get regular strings, I'm going to have to tune to Eb and finish up some Morbid Angel tabs and update older CC/Deicide, plus some other shit I'm working on.

Here's a list of songs I'd like done. You can do one song or all the songs or none of the songs if you don't have the time.

Curse the Gods
Confound Games
Life Without Sense
United by Hatred
Eternal Ban
Upcoming Devastation
Confused Mind
Release from Agony
Dissatisfied Existence
Sign of Fear
Unconscious Ruins
Incriminated
Our Oppression
Survive to Die

I can probably send them to you if you don't have them and want to give it a go. If not, whatever, I'll just wait until I can get around to doing them myself, no biggie.

Forbidden Evil 2005-02-04 16:45

Thanks MetalthrashingMad, i tryed to work it out a, i see that i was way off looks good.thanks again Forbidden Evil. Not enough good old thrash bands tabs like xentrix, re-animator,living death, mortal sin, toxik, defiance, darkness (not the shitty rockband, old thrash form germany), morbid saint, hexx etc you get the picture

EZURATE 2005-02-06 14:05

Yea, cool, I plan to tab out Mortal Sin song(s) off of the Mayhemic Destruction LP. And Darkness tab(s) too off the Death Squad LP.

Anubis 2005-02-06 17:47

Dude, Vio-Lence.

Officer Nice or World in a World.

Any Overkill off of the Bloodletting album, except Thunderhead.

Sodom-M-16
Sodom-Among the Wierdcong
Exodus-Forward March

Guitar is fine, but bass=best person ever award.

Forbidden Evil 2005-02-07 04:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZURATE
Yea, cool, I plan to tab out Mortal Sin song(s) off of the Mayhemic Destruction LP. And Darkness tab(s) too off the Death Squad LP.

Thats kool ive just got into darkness a, ive been looking for their albums on ebay but no luck lately, i found defenders of justice but it was the called broken heart and id rather have the original im like tht with cds i own, mortal sin are kool i got their second album face of despair.

MetalThrashingMad 2005-02-08 13:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Hey MTM, as long as you are tabbing out thrash songs and still tuned in standard, would you mind knocking off a Destruction song? I'd do it myself if it weren't for two reasons- 1. I'm tuned in Db and my strings are too thick for me to tune any higher, 2. I'm already backed up with shit I need to do, so even when I do get regular strings, I'm going to have to tune to Eb and finish up some Morbid Angel tabs and update older CC/Deicide, plus some other shit I'm working on.

Here's a list of songs I'd like done. You can do one song or all the songs or none of the songs if you don't have the time.

Curse the Gods
Confound Games
Life Without Sense
United by Hatred
Eternal Ban
Upcoming Devastation
Confused Mind
Release from Agony
Dissatisfied Existence
Sign of Fear
Unconscious Ruins
Incriminated
Our Oppression
Survive to Die

I can probably send them to you if you don't have them and want to give it a go. If not, whatever, I'll just wait until I can get around to doing them myself, no biggie.

Shit, you have made so many tabs here that I use its the least I could do, I'll do two or three, and if I really get into it, maybe 7 or 8

Chris Rezendes 2005-02-08 19:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Shit, you have made so many tabs here that I use its the least I could do, I'll do two or three, and if I really get into it, maybe 7 or 8

Do you have either of the albums or do you need me to send them to you?

MetalThrashingMad 2005-02-10 11:15

I have Best Of which contains almost all of those. i'm workin on release From Agony as we speak (or post as the case may be).

Casketcrusher 2005-02-10 16:54

Could someone possibly tab Lazz Rockit's "Leatherface" I got the Texas Chainsaw III soundtrack (Feat. Death Angel) and I love this Thrashy song.

Also could someone possibly tab out the solo for Kreator's Violent Revolution?

Father Death 2005-02-10 20:27

i'll have Exhumed - Funeral Fuck done soon, so look out for that in the next few days.

Zionist 2005-02-10 21:40

Some more Coroner tabs would be ace.

MetalThrashingMad 2005-02-11 11:06

what album?

MetalThrashingMad 2005-02-16 12:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes

Curse the Gods
Confound Games
Life Without Sense
United by Hatred
Eternal Ban
Upcoming Devastation
Confused Mind
Release from Agony
Dissatisfied Existence
Sign of Fear
Unconscious Ruins
Incriminated
Our Oppression
Survive to Die

I now have Release From Agony and Survive to die on pencil/paper. they will probably be up sometime next week, as well as: Exodus- Exodus, Deliver Us To Evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
Some more Coroner tabs would be ace.

I cannot TAB THEM if you do not tell me which ones! :P