MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tab Questions & Requests (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thrash Metal Tab Request (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17749)

Zionist 2005-03-31 15:46

Could you please tab the song "The Promise of Agony" by Dark Angel, thanks.

Chris Rezendes 2005-03-31 16:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
Could you please tab the song "The Promise of Agony" by Dark Angel, thanks.


Haha, now there's a song! Fuck, if anyone in this thread can do that, I'm putting in a request for "The New Priesthood". I could do it myself, but I can't tune up that high until I can afford to get some standard guage strings.

MoonRaven 2005-03-31 16:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Haha, now there's a song! Fuck, if anyone in this thread can do that, I'm putting in a request for "The New Priesthood". I could do it myself, but I can't tune up that high until I can afford to get some standard guage strings.

what gauge are you using?

rapeandruin 2005-04-01 02:52

Witchery - The Storm
Witchery - Unholy Wars

Forbidden Evil 2005-04-01 18:07

If your going do another dark angel song please do pyschosexuality.

Zionist 2005-04-08 22:36

Vio-lence - Profit

Chris Rezendes 2005-04-08 23:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
what gauge are you using?


I can't remember the specific gauge. I typically don't retain that type of information because I rarely would need to know it due to the fact that I can rarely afford to buy anything but cheap standard gauge strings. In fact, these strings were a Christmas gift that I asked for specifically because I wanted to play tuned lower than I normally do. I'm in B flat right now, if that gives you a general idea.

MetalThrashingMad 2005-04-27 16:33

Could someone do Mother Man by Atheist? I have tabbed a bit of it out, but if I tried the rest, I don't think it would turn out very accurate.

Chris Rezendes 2005-05-06 09:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Could someone do Mother Man by Atheist? I have tabbed a bit of it out, but if I tried the rest, I don't think it would turn out very accurate.


Show me what you have of it. I'm not making any promises, but I could probably do it at some point. It's a really badass song. I've never tabbed anything off that album, though, so I don't know off the top of my head what the tuning is. If it's anything other than Eb, you might be waiting a little while.

MetalThrashingMad 2005-05-06 14:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Show me what you have of it. I'm not making any promises, but I could probably do it at some point. It's a really badass song. I've never tabbed anything off that album, though, so I don't know off the top of my head what the tuning is. If it's anything other than Eb, you might be waiting a little while.

To my understanding, it is in D standard :(

Chris Rezendes 2005-05-06 14:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
To my understanding, it is in D standard :(


Let's see it.

MetalThrashingMad 2005-05-06 19:37

Ok, it will be up this weekend :beer:

I know that they use the 1st fret in Mother Man in D tuning (Eb). That is the lowest note I have come across so far. Also, there is a very accurate And The Psychic Saw tab that has been tabbed in D.

Transient 2005-05-06 20:34

personally i thought it was in E

steve did you do the solos ? if you get that whole mess together ill do the little solos (the best part, short of the bass and drums working together. and the vocals. and the production. and the lyric themes. sweet jesus i love that album)

hey chris did you see they are actualyl re releasing UP this summer?

MetalThrashingMad 2005-05-06 20:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient

steve did you do the solos ? if you get that whole mess together ill do the little solos (the best part, short of the bass and drums working together. and the vocals. and the production. and the lyric themes. sweet jesus i love that album)




fuck man i may have thrown the sheet away, i will work on it right now!

Transient 2005-05-06 20:41

aha when i see that submitted ill tack on the solo"z"

MetalThrashingMad 2005-05-25 18:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
Could you please tab the song "The Promise of Agony" by Dark Angel, thanks.


I will give that a try!

Tabs in store for the next month or two:

Sodom - The Kids Wanna Rock
Atheist - Mother Man
Razor - Mental Torture

Chris Rezendes 2005-05-25 22:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Atheist - Mother Man


Have you decided to do that on your own, now? I'm thinking about tuning to D tonight to maybe get some Monstrosity or songs from Leave Scars.

I'm also thinking about tuning to standard to do some Pestilence, perhaps. I don't know.

Transient 2005-05-25 22:19

which pestilence album. if youre looking for something off spheres let me know, im off for like 5 days from school now

Chris Rezendes 2005-05-25 22:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
which pestilence album. if youre looking for something off spheres let me know, im off for like 5 days from school now


I downloaded Spheres, but my tracklisting doesn't correspond with that on BNR Metal. This one only has 8 tracks. I wasn't planning on doing anything off of Spheres, though, although I might. I've been listening to the first album a bit lately. Do you have Consuming Impulse? It's probably time for me to clear some space on my HD and go visit my old pals on DC++.

MetalThrashingMad 2005-05-26 08:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Have you decided to do that on your own, now? I'm thinking about tuning to D tonight to maybe get some Monstrosity or songs from Leave Scars.


Yeah, I love Atheist, I think I'll just do it.


Is Leave Scars played in D or E-flat?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.