MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tours & Concerts (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Metal Fest (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17686)

Pandemonium 2005-01-30 21:04

Metal Fest
 
For you New Englanders and Travellers: http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com/schedule.html

Friday looks lame, but Saturday, and especially Sunday, are going to kick ass.

crazydiamond868 2005-02-11 21:33

fuckin right, im savin up $$ for saturday and sunday. i dont give a shit if its a 4 hour drive from maine. fuckin like 4 of my fav bands are gonna be there, not to mention the palladium is an awesom fuckin place to see a show.

Pandemonium 2005-02-12 01:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydiamond868
fuckin right, im savin up $$ for saturday and sunday. i dont give a shit if its a 4 hour drive from maine. fuckin like 4 of my fav bands are gonna be there, not to mention the palladium is an awesom fuckin place to see a show.


I've already got my tickets. ;)

Rapture 2005-02-12 03:12

jesus, friday kicks ass. i want to go... :bawling:

EDIT: well, so do the other days, but im a hardcore guy. Friday makes me wanna jiz myself.

crazydiamond868 2005-02-12 11:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
I've already got my tickets. ;)



sick, are u goin to see them in mass. what days?

Pandemonium 2005-02-12 12:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydiamond868
sick, are u goin to see them in mass. what days?


Saturday and Sunday.

crazydiamond868 2005-02-12 19:50

if u go on those days, make it a point for saturday to get to the nightwish show and the sonata arctica show. those are 2 of the best bands ive herd in a while, i saw nightwish last august, they kick ass live.

BLS 2005-02-12 20:08

America sucks

Pandemonium 2005-02-12 21:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydiamond868
if u go on those days, make it a point for saturday to get to the nightwish show and the sonata arctica show. those are 2 of the best bands ive herd in a while, i saw nightwish last august, they kick ass live.


Those are two of the worst power metal bands...

crazydiamond868 2005-02-12 22:53

how can you say that, ill admit that there different but comeon man, thats harsh.

Pandemonium 2005-02-13 00:02

Sonata is boring. And if you're going to do opera vocals in metal, do it right. Nightwish sure doesn't.

crazydiamond868 2005-02-13 10:31

you got hit in the head with a bat when u were little didnt you.

Rapture 2005-02-13 14:22

GAR! YOUR OPINION ISNT THE SAME AS MINE SO IM GOING TO INSULT YOU! GAR! IM A PRIMITIVE BEING! SATIRE!!!!!!!!!

Kylito 2005-02-14 14:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
Friday looks lame, but Saturday, and especially Sunday, are going to kick ass.


If the Obituary lineup is original, then Friday is the superior day by default. Nobody on Saturday or Sunday is even in the same league...

Pandemonium 2005-02-14 15:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylito
If the Obituary lineup is original, then Friday is the superior day by default. Nobody on Saturday or Sunday is even in the same league...


Meh. I'd say it doesn't get much better than Dark Tranquility and Cryptopsy...

Chris Rezendes 2005-02-14 20:04

Sunday is the best day there, Saturday looks alright, too. I fucking hate Obituary, and you couldn't pay me $50 to watch them. Okay, that's a lie, I could really use $50. But still, they suck... and this is coming from somebody who listens to death and thrash almost all day long.

Pandemonium 2005-02-14 20:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Sunday is the best day there, Saturday looks alright, too. I fucking hate Obituary, and you couldn't pay me $50 to watch them. Okay, that's a lie, I could really use $50. But still, they suck... and this is coming from somebody who listens to death and thrash almost all day long.


Are you going?

Chris Rezendes 2005-02-15 19:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
Are you going?


Oh, not a chance. No $, no ride. I don't drive, so I can never get anywhere. I've never actually seen a concert before. One time I had the money to see Cannibal Corpse, Hate Eternal, and Macabre (not the best musicians for sure, but I'd love to see them live anyway) at Lupos, but my ride had to cancel at the last minute. I was disappointed, but I don't blame my ride, it really was important.

DaveMurray44 2005-02-15 20:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
Those are two of the worst power metal bands...

What's a good power metal band then...

Pandemonium 2005-02-15 22:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Oh, not a chance. No $, no ride. I don't drive, so I can never get anywhere. I've never actually seen a concert before. One time I had the money to see Cannibal Corpse, Hate Eternal, and Macabre (not the best musicians for sure, but I'd love to see them live anyway) at Lupos, but my ride had to cancel at the last minute. I was disappointed, but I don't blame my ride, it really was important.


Heh, you could always come with me. ;) If you had the money. I must say something about Macabre though; they put on a fucking spectacular live show. They have skits on the stage before songs, and you can almost believe the singer/guitarist is a real whacko.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:10.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.