MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   for people who find annoyancies within america (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17542)

SmotPoker 2005-01-27 21:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbifoodslicer
http://www.allthingsflash.com/

you want the end of the world...go here and go to end of world ( it should be in red) this ones for u crainky australians

lol ive seen that before. that guy also did some flash cartoons for Nike's website.

<A HREF="http://www.nike.com/usa/nikesphere/">Nike.com/usa/nikesphere</A>

rabbifoodslicer 2005-01-27 21:46

aint it great? make sure u check out spiderman and mario while ur there

Amon rA 2005-01-27 21:49

thats not jon cleese. he is not nearly so cliche.
i could bitch about americans all day, but i won't.

nothing that irritates me about americans is there anyway, except about the inept world leader. but then, i am yet to see a world leader who did thier country justice (in peace time. winston churchill was perfect for a war but would have floundered in peace time). god forbid anyone who knows what to do ran for president/priminister/whatever. even for a third-world country, they could achieve some amazing things.

most americans(that ive met) are normal sane good people, who are just a little misguided. my girlfriend is a floridian.(real word?)

my gripe is that americans have a knack for removing everything in life which is constructive, and replacing it with socially damaging, lazyness/retardedness inducing alternatives.

for example:
they exchange politeness and courtesy, literary novels, nutritional home cooking, and subtle/intelligent/slapstck humour,
with free speech, hollywood , fast food, and "could you be more irritating?" respectively.

none of which are particularly wrong, or bad, but when coupled with an unsportsman-like patriotism, and the deep-seated knowledge that "in reality, americans have it easier" inside every brit, who also possesses an unbelievably stuborn sense of "the way i do things is the right way.

it's just something in my upbringing which thinks that you should shake the hand of your opponent after winning a game, rather than jumping up in the air and shouting "wooo-hooo! yes! i rule you suck!"

unfortunately, they are not the only guilty ones, just the perpetratours.
everywhere i look in england, "some little punk kid" is behaving just like the counterpart little brats across the ocean. Mc-donalds, burgerking, kfc, are still spreading like a disease even after 20 or so years of infection.

... shit i said i wont go on all day.

americans are no worse than anybody else, they just have a headstart.
jesus, i just thought, what will the world be like when im old and england is run by the little 12yr old twat who stole my car to go joyriding. or the 10yr old twat who thinks its ok to hurt people who hurt you first.

"oh well, they're only kids."
"the little fucker stole a tenner from my wallet! then bit me when i asked for it back, and told me he 'was allowed because it was open'"
"they arent doing any harm"

\/ guitar demon: yup.

guitar_demon 2005-01-27 21:55

where you from amon?

EDIT: nvm england right?

BLS 2005-01-27 21:59

Well said Amon.

DeathCS 2005-01-27 22:33

Agreed, Americans are dumbasses.

Chris Rezendes 2005-01-27 22:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANNIBALCORPSE
Agreed, Americans are dumbasses.

Most people are dumbasses regardless of where they are from. There's no getting around it, and comparing literacy rates is no way of legitimately comparing the two. At least 90% of people of people are fucking idiots. 90% of people are idiots in the US, 90% of the people in Australia are idiots, 90% of the people in the UK are idiots, and 90% of the people in Argentina are idiots. It's as simple as that. I really don't think there's any need to take this piece seriously, it certaintly wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I think it's funny, if largely inaccurate. Accuracy doesn't conform well with humor anyway.

SARS 2005-01-27 23:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
I'll leave you with breaking news from Liverpool:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/...ide/4207391.stm

thats been on the cards for the past 5 years, plus i''ll give you the jib anyway since Liverpool's Ho's are fuckin' crack fiends.

SARS 2005-01-27 23:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon rA
nothing that irritates me about americans is there anyway, except about the inept world leader. .

don't get me started
you seem of a sound mind dude, cept i've had CONFIRMATION that John Cleese(Dad's name Cheese, no jokes)actually wrote that

SARS 2005-01-27 23:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbifoodslicer
crainky

yer see, if an american pronounced that PROPERLY, it would have an Aussie sound to it .- * join along now * -

the word being "cranky" for you dumb twats.

BLS 2005-01-27 23:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRezendes
At least 90% of people of people are fucking idiots.

whatever you say ;)

SARS 2005-01-27 23:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
whatever you say ;)

that being WIT.

post me'mo'fo
big trouble in little china rax. soz..just got back from teh krazy house. on pills(e) & light shrooms)

Cloaca 2005-01-27 23:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRezendes
Most people are dumbasses regardless of where they are from. There's no getting around it, and comparing literacy rates is no way of legitimately comparing the two. At least 90% of people of people are fucking idiots.

Hey idiot, you wrote 'of people' twice twice. :p

And I disagree, I would put the figure at about 98%.

SARS 2005-01-27 23:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaca
Hey idiot, you wrote 'of people' twice twice. :p

And I disagree, I would put the figure at about 98%.

Of people on a world degree that could be 99.9.9%

rabbifoodslicer 2005-01-28 16:36

thank god this forum has noone like that....

fatdanny 2005-01-30 10:09

I will just point out that boxing is certainly not banned in England - would have been difficult for Amir Kahn to train and win us a silver in Athens otherwise. I seen to remember we did quite well in Judo as well...

We do have Ultimate fighting - I used to go to school with a guy who has since taken it up.

Rugby is better than American football - see the Kevlar armour and stopping every 20 seconds argument. Having said that, I dont especially enjoy rugby, but American football is frustrating to watch (all the stopping).

Brits aren't any better than Americans: www.chavscum.com

SARS 2005-01-30 11:00

Chavs are a mockery to any country.

[edit]
plus i think america has many, far worse, forms of a chav anyway.

timedragon 2005-01-30 13:34

hah, this is great actually. Im in america but this stuff doesnt bother me. Most of it doesnt even apply to me anyway. For example: I hate baseball and football, i dont have any guns, I prefer foreign beer, I dont own an american car... blah blah blah. On top of that I didnt choose to wrongly use the letter U, i was tought wrongly in school. If i had used it the correct way I would have had bad grades. Yeah, Im done justifying my being american :p . Funny stuff here though, I think it should be shown to a lot more people. Ive printed it and shown it to my friends. pfft, "world series"

johnmansley 2005-01-30 14:34

Chavscum is a funny site indeed. There is something strangely funny about looking at pictures of the dregs of society.

Anyway, here's something that I've heard that may or may not be true. American English is actually the older version of English in use today. The English written in the UK features French influences such as transposition of 'r' and 'e' in words like centre and the introduction of 'u' into words such as flavour. The Americans shunned these corruptions as a backlash to the French back in the 18th Century. Of course, the French still don't have an equivalent word for entrepeneur but that's beside the point.

Rapture 2005-01-30 14:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
If you are american and offended by that, than you Sir are an idiot.

LERN 2 USSE PROPAR GRAMMER!!!!1

IM AMERICAN AND IM DEEPLY ENRAGED!

not really. carry on.