MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   for people who find annoyancies within america (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17542)

SmotPoker 2005-01-26 21:05

Hell yeah they would have a hard time with our military, but how long can we hold up against another superpower that outnumbers us by that much? Maybe we wouldnt have to wory about taking it up the ass, the goverement might puss out and use nukes. And im usre if that happens their gonna shoot their shit right back.

guitar_demon 2005-01-26 21:12

we did it when britian grealty outnumbed us in the revolutionary, if you have enough drive it could be done....

Chris Rezendes 2005-01-26 21:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranMan
john cleese is a dumbass, why would we want to learn other cultures or care bout how people from a distant country act. here in america we have it all, we dont need to go out side for anything. and you should be thankfull americans dont take rugby seriously beacuse we would dominate it like every other sport. did you see the olympics hahha pure rape.

You are a fucking idiot. You, along with many of my fellow countrymen, would prefer to revel in your own mental filth than bother to learn or become cultured. You are a fucking idiot. The whole reason this post was funny is because about half of America is as stupid and worthless as you. You are a fucking idiot.

Hopefully the other posters here will forgive my redundancy, but when dealing with imbeciles, I find that repetition is the strongest form of emphasis.

Also, good work by Slayme, because up until this year, MLB had two Canadian teams. They still have one. It's also assumed it's only a matter of time before there is an MLB team in Mexico, where beisbol is very popular. Also, no offense to any of you stupid foreigners, but soccer is fucking boring. I'll take the NFL anyday. I'll also take baseball at any level, be it major league, class A minor league, or little league, over either cricket or rounders (or even over any other sport, even my beloved NFL).

How you diabolical foreigners put up with such dreadfully boring sissy man sports is beyond my realm of comprehension. Also, as funny as his NFL/rugby comparison was, I might feel the need in exposing the hypocrisy of an Englishman referring to an American sport as for 'nancies', not because of the common stereotype of Brits being girly men, but because you live in a country where boxing, a sport for men's men, is (or was last time I checked) banned. I also wonder what your country's stance on Ultimate Fighting (and other similar shoot fighting & martial arts) is, so if anybody can fill me in on that, I'd appreciate it.

PST 88 2005-01-26 22:00

America as it stands today would be a logistical nightmare to invade. When China becomes the dominant world power, it'll be because of economics, not its military. We'll go down when our infrastructure collapses, the world ends, or the suddenly militaristic world collectively turns on us and manages to nuke us into gravel and cockroaches before we can retaliate, and not until then. So shut it, twat.

This shit gets boring. I could go on a rant about how Cleese is operating here a few dozen IQ points below what I expect from him, and a few other things, but rather than be the supercilious (look it up) dumbass (coll.) talking up my country and down another, I'll just say this much: this shit gets boring. Somebody said this better than I have the time for, so I'll quote it here:

Quote:
Has everyone has forgotten the first two rules of Far Beyond Sane’s Political Conflict Theory? Let me briefly recap these.

1. Everyone is a cunt, not some, not most. Everyone.

2. Every country is a big collective cunt. No-one is right. No-one is wrong.

3. If someone manages not to be a cunt, then they are necessarily too small and ineffectual to have an involved part in any political process. (That is, anyone involving themselves significantly in the process becomes a cunt by definition. This is the price of inclusion.)

4. Very, very few people or countries are more or less of a cunt than others.

To summarise quickly – you’re a cunt, your country is a cunt, people who aren’t cunts don’t count, we’re all the same type of cunt.

So, shut it, twats. If you want, I can go through and break down why most of the points Mr. Cleese wittily makes are inane, xenophobic, uninteresting, and, especially, ironic coming from an Englishman, but I don't much want to do that. All I want is to know what the hell 'for people who find annoyancies(sic) within(sic) america(sic)' means. Is that some damn proper English? Do the British get to make up words and grammar and capitalize at their leisure? I guess my stupid little American brain can't follow your superior English diction and spelling.

I'll leave you with breaking news from Liverpool:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/...ide/4207391.stm

powersofterror 2005-01-26 23:24

Maybe it's poetic liscence.....:rolleyes:

SARS 2005-01-27 07:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranMan
and you should be thankfull americans dont take rugby seriously beacuse we would dominate it like every other sport

i seriously have doubts about that comment, especially every other sport.

MetalThrashingMad 2005-01-27 07:46

Its pretty damn hard to offend me, I found most of that true. I am definately no patriot, the us does really suck in many many ways.

lamb_of_god 2005-01-27 09:13

I'm american, and yeah. That's all I'm sayin'. Most people in america scare me, honestly.

BLS 2005-01-27 19:22

I have a red crayon

guitar_demon 2005-01-27 19:25

i have a red-orange one fuck face

BLS 2005-01-27 19:32

Yeh.. well I have the orange-red one!

TruthDevoid 2005-01-27 20:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
I'll leave you with breaking news from Liverpool:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/...ide/4207391.stm

Legalize prostitution, eh? They're just doing that so everyone will stop saying that England has an over abundance of homos.

far_beyond_sane 2005-01-27 21:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
This shit gets boring. I could go on a rant about how Cleese is operating here a few dozen IQ points below what I expect from him

It's not him. It's probably from the pen of some smartarse who wishes he was in Monty Python and had less acne.

powersofterror 2005-01-27 21:14

Anyone ever see the reality show "Street Smarts" before? I remember watching it once, and never again. Basically, it's these guys going around cities and asking normal people really stupid questions like, "Pronounce this word." ....and the word is "abyss." Jesus, and the guy got it wrong. I was wondering if anyone else also feels that it's about 0.000001% legit.....

guitar_demon 2005-01-27 21:25

haha yea i remember that. wheres the eiffel tower.....new york?
LAME

BLS 2005-01-27 21:29

Its called acting, people get payed to pretend their dumb... I know it sounds weird... :p

powersofterror 2005-01-27 21:32

that's stupid.

rabbifoodslicer 2005-01-27 21:33

http://www.allthingsflash.com/

you want the end of the world...go here and go to end of world ( it should be in red) this ones for u crainky australians

TruthDevoid 2005-01-27 21:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Anyone ever see the reality show "Street Smarts" before? I remember watching it once, and never again. Basically, it's these guys going around cities and asking normal people really stupid questions like, "Pronounce this word." ....and the word is "abyss." Jesus, and the guy got it wrong. I was wondering if anyone else also feels that it's about 0.000001% legit.....

I believe it's a game show, not a reality show, but yeah some of those people are fuckin goobers

guitar_demon 2005-01-27 21:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbifoodslicer
http://www.allthingsflash.com/

you want the end of the world...go here and go to end of world ( it should be in red) this ones for u crainky australians

i love that damn flash!!