MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Favorite part of Napoleon Dynomite (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16834)

Dystopia 2004-12-30 23:11

Favorite part of Napoleon Dynomite

I liked it when they were testing out the time machine and Napoleon goes "Hold on, I almost forgot to insert the crystals". The jocky guy is funny too (the one that keeps rolling his eyes).

Cheese Co 2004-12-30 23:17

Ive never seen it... is it any good?

MyOwnSavior 2004-12-30 23:23

I rented it this weekend. Damn its a weird ass movie. I liked it, it just too damn wierd. But I guess my favorite part was when he got that election pin from that guy and through it down the hallway and ran.

Dystopia 2004-12-31 02:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese Co
Ive never seen it... is it any good?

A lot of people had mixed opinions on it. I personally thought it was great. If you like Monty Python: The Holy Grail you will like it.

MetalThrashingMad 2004-12-31 02:58

I never liked that brit comedy stuff. Except for 'Are You Being Served' and 'Waiting For God'.

ShredIsNotDead 2004-12-31 03:08

Haha, I love this movie.

"I need my chapstick, my lips really hurt!"

Or the part where the jock asks him "Hey Napoleon, what did you do this summer"

And Napoleon says "I was hunting wolverines in Alaska I already told you!"

h4x5k8 2004-12-31 03:55

it was awesome when the jock was pushing that kid up and down by the neck, it looked so funny.

Soulinsane 2004-12-31 04:23

I want to see this movie. I have seen previews and it looks very funny.

MoonRaven 2004-12-31 04:47

i have never seen it, but my friend chad says he will kill me if i dont, so i guess i will eventually

Transient 2004-12-31 10:31

i think the movie looks incredibly stupid.

powersofterror 2004-12-31 15:22

The beginning was pretty classic. Ya know, the only reason there's absolutely no cursing in that movie is because the people *I think* who produced it were morman. In the deleted scenes I'm a little ticked that this one part was cut out cause it was funny as hell. Napolean gets into a fight while playing kickball with that jock, and when the jock tells him to "come on punk hit me," he slaps him across the face and runs lke hell. It of course worked in police acadamy first but whatever.

Dissection 2004-12-31 17:26

I saw it in theaters (I have to really like the look of a movie to go see it), and it was funny as shit. Its hard to pick on part though:

1.) When he is talking to the chick he asked to the prom, and she looks at the picture. Napolean says "yeah... it took me like, an hour and a half to do the shading on your upper lip." hehe.
2.) The part when the farmer shoots the cow in the head, and all the school kids see it. I fucking died when I saw that.
3.) When he tried ramping Pedro's bike and he nailed himself right in the nads with it.

DeathCS 2004-12-31 18:28

god, that movie kicked so much ass.
I cant really think of my favorite part right now.

Anubis 2005-01-01 02:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
The beginning was pretty classic. Ya know, the only reason there's absolutely no cursing in that movie is because the people *I think* who produced it were morman. In the deleted scenes I'm a little ticked that this one part was cut out cause it was funny as hell. Napolean gets into a fight while playing kickball with that jock, and when the jock tells him to "come on punk hit me," he slaps him across the face and runs lke hell. It of course worked in police acadamy first but whatever.

Yeah, the movie producers, casters, directors, and most of the cast are mormon.

xdislexicx 2005-01-01 14:03

your mom goes to colledge!

the rex qwon do part, that was funny, he's all "give me your best shot" so kip tries to bust a ghetto mortal kombat style sweep and rex moves and whacks him upside the head like a bitch, and the the part where he's all "grab my arm, the other arm, my other arm" and he just hits his wrist. then he's all "try and kick me" so kip gives him a couple pansy ass kicks and after a couble times of blocking it rex fucking nails him upside the head again... haha

"do you guys think i got where i am today by dressing like peter pan here?" *points at napoleon*

i've seen this movie like 5 times now. it's so funny.

BLS 2005-01-01 21:15

"How long did it take you to grow that mustache?"

Pandemonium 2005-01-03 22:49

The best part was when he took Pedro's tots.

younguitarist 2005-01-03 23:00

The best part is when napoleon throws the orange at uncle rico.

Rapture 2005-01-03 23:00

despite the awesomeness of this movie, i find this thread to be annoying.

wannabe 2005-01-03 23:02

"What are you drawing?" "A liger...pretty much the sweetest animal there is."
"What's a liger?" "It's a cross btw a lion and a tiger"

tehehe.

My sister is obsessed. She got a jacket from hot topic that says flippin' sweet on back, lol. Silly silly.