MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Power Tab Corner (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Does anyone wanna take me under their wing... (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16707)

Kalmahswamp 2004-12-25 00:01

Does anyone wanna take me under their wing...

And show me the basics to using Power Tabs...the stuff the people transcribe is outstanding...I tried to tab out a simple Suidakra song...I really have no clue what I'm doing...

If no one has time to help a cause such as myself...does anyone know of any tutorials?

h4x5k8 2004-12-25 02:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
And show me the basics to using Power Tabs...the stuff the people transcribe is outstanding...I tried to tab out a simple Suidakra song...I really have no clue what I'm doing...

If no one has time to help a cause such as myself...does anyone know of any tutorials?

what exactly cant you do? i could help you over AIM it would be much easier

Kalmahswamp 2004-12-25 23:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4x5k8
what exactly cant you do? i could help you over AIM it would be much easier

i cant...do anything except for type numbers in, put in a staccato, um..change the guitar sound...i think that pretty much covers it :D

If you could help, that'd be fantastic...my AIM is DIMENSIONxZER0 (that last 0 is an actual zero)

Rapture 2004-12-29 19:28

WHOA. I KNOW YOU. thats sick, you're on the Calm board right? and i used to talk to you on AIM. thats INSANE. Calm suck now. MetalFreakAss, was it?

Kalmahswamp 2004-12-29 20:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew1331
WHOA. I KNOW YOU. thats sick, you're on the Calm board right? and i used to talk to you on AIM. thats INSANE. Calm suck now. MetalFreakAss, was it?

hahahaha yep, that was me...i knew there couldn't be 2 Andrew1331's in the world :)

The Foreverlorn 2005-01-03 14:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
does anyone know of any tutorials?

the PTA tutorial might help you...

Kalmahswamp 2005-01-07 21:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Foreverlorn
the PTA tutorial might help you...

Infinity 2005-01-11 23:02

Say there is a verse riff, it is played then the chorus and then a verse again. Insted of my having to copy paste the verse and formatting it, is there a way to direct it back to the original and play that?

The Foreverlorn 2005-01-12 08:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Say there is a verse riff, it is played then the chorus and then a verse again. Insted of my having to copy paste the verse and formatting it, is there a way to direct it back to the original and play that?

if you mean it this way:
"verse, chorus, verse, chorus" then just put a repeat start bar at the beginning of the verse and a repeat end bar at the end of the chorus. both riffs will be repeated...
if you mean it this way:
"verse, chorus, verse, solo (or anything else)" then you have to add musical direction to your score: add a "Segno" symbol at the beginning of the verse, a "To coda" symbol at the end of the verse, a "Dal Segno al Coda" symbol at the end of the chorus and a "Coda" symbol at the start of the solo...