MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   New Game (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16646)

The Doctor 2005-01-01 07:25

Axl Rose = Oral Sex

warlock_freak 2005-01-01 08:27

not close
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
dice men haha = Had me a nice?


nice try, but its a band.

Hint: they are heavy metal/ Nu metal

2 words in the name

first letter of first word = M

Cloaca 2005-01-01 09:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock_freak
easy, sodom, i actually looked up what the word means (as it was part of a CoF song) and it was an ancient city that had lots of bad people and was destroyed by god. according to my religious beliefs, completely false

oh and the game:

I Decide

Pore REM

dice men haha

(if you get the third one your good)

Sodom is a band.

And the first two are Deicide and Emperor. Don't know the third one because I don't waste my time with nu metal.

Sodomaniac 2005-01-01 09:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock_freak
easy, sodom, i actually looked up what the word means (as it was part of a CoF song) and it was an ancient city that had lots of bad people and was destroyed by god. according to my religious beliefs, completely false



Sodom is a german thrash metal band and it was a city like Warlock_freak said too. The city was the reason why the the band is called "Sodom" !

And this "ok, very difficult: modos" was a joke, I knew that it is damn easy!

blizzard_beast 2005-01-01 13:37

yep, the town in ancient Palestine destroyed for it's wickedness (if you believe in bible fairy tales) Now it means a place of wickedness blah blah.

haha sodomy also means anal sex.

johnmansley 2005-01-01 13:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
I like anagrams.

"Shot-a-deity day"

"Shit CPR thief"

"My unadaptable hussar"

If you can get all those, you're clever.



Today Is The Day, Pitchshifter and... *scratches head*

Sodomaniac 2005-01-01 16:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
yep, the town in ancient Palestine destroyed for it's wickedness (if you believe in bible fairy tales) Now it means a place of wickedness blah blah.

haha sodomy also means anal sex.



There is song of Sodom who is called "Sodomy and Lust" and another is called "Sodomized" !

blizzard_beast 2005-01-01 17:33

I know, Sodom is one of my favourite bands.

Sodomaniac 2005-01-01 18:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
I know, Sodom is one of my favourite bands.


It is my no.1 favourite band ! ;)

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2005-01-01 22:26

No ones tried mines yet. Come on their easy as fuck.

MoonRaven 2005-01-01 23:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
No ones tried mines yet. Come on their easy as fuck.

number two is obituary, i dont know three yet, whats the first letter?

far_beyond_sane 2005-01-02 03:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Today Is The Day, Pitchshifter and... *scratches head*


Hahahahahahah!

Ha!

Hahah!

far_beyond_sane 2005-01-02 03:16

"Savour at stir"

"De ripest orgy!"

"Drop a snuggly paint"

Sodomaniac 2005-01-02 06:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
No ones tried mines yet. Come on their easy as fuck.


What was yours ?

corroded 2005-01-02 23:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock_freak
nice try, but its a band.

Hint: they are heavy metal/ Nu metal

2 words in the name

first letter of first word = M

there was no need for the hint at all...its machinehead

Sodomaniac 2005-01-03 05:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
"Savour at stir"


Stratovarius

MoonRaven 2005-01-03 12:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
"De ripest orgy!"


Pig Destroyer

MoonRaven 2005-01-03 12:36

"nips at lap"

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2005-01-03 21:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
nips at lap


Spinal Tap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Death Room


that one is mine. it'll kick you in the ass once you get it Sodomaniac, or anyone else who'd like to try.

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2005-01-03 21:17

Here's two more by the way. They should be a little easy:

jupiter ton us lair

red tix sun reef


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.