MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Is Tool one of the nu-metal bands on the blocked list? (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16642)

Tulvox 2004-12-23 13:24

Is Tool one of the nu-metal bands on the blocked list?

I was just wondering because I read through the thread about blocking nu-metal tabs, and Tool came to mind, but I didn't see them on the blocked list.

DeathCS 2004-12-23 13:32

I dont know.
Theyre more rock than metal.

guitar_demon 2004-12-23 13:43

im not a big fan of tool,but for me what seperates them from nu metal is they actually have creativity!

Dissection 2004-12-23 13:48

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!!?!?!?!?!?!

You should be fucking BANNED for suggesting that Tool is anything close to nu metal, you no nothing Bandwidth whore. I hope you, your family, and your friends all get cancer of the fucking larynx. I pray that something crushes your one good testicle so you can't spread your seed, you piece of Iraqi SHIITE.

Excuse the rant, but that pissed me off.

MyOwnSavior 2004-12-23 14:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection

You should be fucking BANNED for suggesting that Tool is anything close to nu metal, you no nothing Bandwidth whore. I hope you, your family, and your friends all get cancer of the fucking larynx. I pray that something crushes your one good testicle so you can't spread your seed, you piece of Iraqi SHIITE.

Agreed :beer:

Tulvox 2004-12-23 14:11

I myself am a Tool fan. Don't be so jumpy. I was just wondering if Tool was on the nu-metal block list. I don't consider them nu-metal. I just wanted to know because I've known people who have called them nu-metal. And yeah, they have too much creativity to be nu-metal

Nihilist 2004-12-23 14:19

Tool blow. Now we've all said our little piece, shut up.

Rapture 2004-12-23 14:38

:ban: we need a smiley similar to that, but "closed" instead of "banned". nihillly could use that one a lot more

Chris Rezendes 2004-12-23 14:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection

Shut the fuck up.

I don't wish cancer on anybody, but I do hope you get a hangnail on every one of your fingers to make you stop typing up useless posts like that one. My cousin is wiccan, I can make things happen, bitch.

To answer your question Tulvox, Tool aren't nu-metal, but they aren't metal either, so any way you look at it they won't be archived.

BLS 2004-12-23 14:47

1 Attachment(s)
I cant stand tool, but Darko and Memnoch seems to like em..

But to answer your question... no. I just did a tab submission and when i type in Tool it let me pass to step 2, but when i tried Korn i got this

nomad 2004-12-23 15:40

No Tool on this website, sorry. I'm not saying it's bad, it just doesn't fit.

I'm going to add it to the list :ban: