MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bands (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Most Brutal Band Ever? (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16460)

gooching4life 2004-12-16 14:25

Most Brutal Band Ever?
 
I was wondering what everyone thought of the new band that is sweeping the nation Goochaholics Annonymus. They are the heaviest band ever. They have great classics as, "Fuck my Gooch you horny 90 year old man" and "Rubbing gizz infested with Samenela all over my Gooch" and you can't forget about the Christmas classic "It's beginng to look alot like Gooches"

You must check these guys out. THEY WAIL!!

Knight 2004-12-16 14:58

What the hell.

BLS 2004-12-16 15:10

shut up

guitar_demon 2004-12-16 15:33

dammit didnt we ban your IP not just your name

Chris Rezendes 2004-12-16 15:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooching4life
I was wondering what everyone thought of the new band that is sweeping the nation Goochaholics Annonymus. They are the heaviest band ever. They have great classics as, "Fuck my Gooch you horny 90 year old man" and "Rubbing gizz infested with Samenela all over my Gooch" and you can't forget about the Christmas classic "It's beginng to look alot like Gooches"

You must check these guys out. THEY WAIL!!


Your joke might be interesting if you had any sort of wit to mold it with. Instead, it's essentially lame, grade school humor that perfectly reflects your immature personality.

By the way, I've seen some horrible spelling in my day, but how the fuck do you spell salmonella "Samenela"? What the fuck? I wouldn't be surprised if you were legally retarded.

That being said, anyone going into this thread who sees this, just ignore him. He or she or it is simply an emotionally and mentally immature person of relatively low intelligence looking for attention here because they can't get it from anybody else, probably due to their immaturity or extreme ugliness. I'd bet on both, personally.

Transient 2004-12-16 15:58

youre an idiot


and its devourment

CarnalAltar 2004-12-16 16:06

Would that be "Embryonic Devourment" or someone else?

johnmansley 2004-12-16 17:02

Graham Gooch used to play Cricket for England. Somebody could do with taking a cricket bat to this annoying cunt and that somebody, in case you are wondering, is me. Cunt.

MoonRaven 2004-12-16 18:23

FUCK OFF YOU PRICK

Transient 2004-12-16 18:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnalAltar
Would that be "Embryonic Devourment" or someone else?



just devourment



"i am.. babykiller..."

blizzard_beast 2004-12-16 19:27

wtf is a gooch?

edit:

btw: shut up you CUNT!

DeathCS 2004-12-16 20:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
just devourment



"i am.. babykiller..."

FESTERING VOMITOUS MASS!

goochtastic 2004-12-16 20:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRezendes
Your joke might be interesting if you had any sort of wit to mold it with. Instead, it's essentially lame, grade school humor that perfectly reflects your immature personality.

By the way, I've seen some horrible spelling in my day, but how the fuck do you spell salmonella "Samenela"? What the fuck? I wouldn't be surprised if you were legally retarded.

That being said, anyone going into this thread who sees this, just ignore him. He or she or it is simply an emotionally and mentally immature person of relatively low intelligence looking for attention here because they can't get it from anybody else, probably due to their immaturity or extreme ugliness. I'd bet on both, personally.


This just in: You're gay.

Angel-Of-Death 2004-12-16 20:50

I dont get it... mabe it would help if i knew what a gooch was.... of coarse mabe i dont care.

Trendkill 420 2004-12-16 21:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by goochtastic
This just in: You're gay.



you know, as stupid as this punk is.
That was midly amusing.

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2004-12-16 21:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendkill 420
you know, as stupid as this punk is.
That was midly amusing.


HAHA, seriously though. I dont want to disrespect you ChrisRezendes, but we could've all figured out that this stupid cunt is an idiot. Me, or someone else could've given a rats ass if this dude was some sort of mental case...or a closet case, but straight to the point, I suggest anyone who has a screen name with the word "gooch" in it, should be banned immediately. Heh.

and btw Angel-of-Death, a gooch is the space between your nutsack and your asshole, i think. Last time i checked, it was.

MyOwnSavior 2004-12-16 21:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
wtf is a gooch?
The gooch the area of skin behind your balls that leads to your asshole. Basically its where we would have a vagina if we were female.

blizzard_beast 2004-12-16 21:57

ah ok thanks for clearing that up. now that i know what it means, the flaming can begin:

Dear goochmaster or whatever your name is, we know how much you enjoy taking pictures of your "gooch" and posting them on your school notice board so you can turn on your fat headmaster and get him to rape you, but dont bring it to this noble messageboard. For it has enough filth and gore and childish idiocy to last a thousand aeons, and you are not welcome here. And please do not try and say you dont go to school, because from your mannerisms, you have the mental capacity of a 9 year old, who just learned what "gooch" means from the Discovery channel. So, in conclusion, FUCK YOU.
Sincerely
Blizzard_beast

goochtastic 2004-12-16 22:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
ah ok thanks for clearing that up. now that i know what it means, the flaming can begin:

Dear goochmaster or whatever your name is, we know how much you enjoy taking pictures of your "gooch" and posting them on your school notice board so you can turn on your fat headmaster and get him to rape you, but dont bring it to this noble messageboard. For it has enough filth and gore and childish idiocy to last a thousand aeons, and you are not welcome here. And please do not try and say you dont go to school, because from your mannerisms, you have the mental capacity of a 9 year old, who just learned what "gooch" means from the Discovery channel. So, in conclusion, FUCK YOU.
Sincerely
Blizzard_beast

So if this messageboard is so noble, why the fuck are you stuping to my level "we know how much you enjoy taking pictures of your "gooch" and posting them on your school notice board so you can turn on your fat headmaster and get him to rape you"
So really, that makes you just as retarded as myself. Nice work fagget

blizzard_beast 2004-12-16 22:07

First off learn how to spell "faggot" right. if i was to stoop down to your level, i would be swimming in my own faeces by now. Yet I am not. I am merely trying to repel you from these boards - by using a language that you would understand clearly.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:52.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.