MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bands (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Most Brutal Band Ever? (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16460)

goochtastic 2004-12-16 22:14

First off who gives a fuck how you spell fagget, it still doesn't deny the fact you are one. And if you want to repel me you wouldn't fuckin fuel the fire you maggot molesting retarded 80 year old fucker. Get a sense of humour, it might help in your life long quest to actually fuck a girl. In the mean time, keep to your animals and pre-K boys.

blizzard_beast 2004-12-16 22:19

Spouting mindless abuse at me isn't going to do anything. You need some new jokes, your gooch thing is old. You've made 3 threads about gooches, and everyone has told you FUCK OFF. Are you mentally handicapped? Do you not know that people do not want you here?

MoonRaven 2004-12-16 22:20

this has absolutely dickfuck to do with bands, metal, or music in general. you came to our forums, wasting space with stupid threads that would only mildly amuse 3 year olds and kids with downs, and you have the fucking audacity to bitch about us feeding your fire, and calling us gay. so i once again repeat myself, FUCK OFF

goochtastic 2004-12-16 22:28

WOW!! What a comeback. It was so fierce that you made Bing Crosby look like Charles fuckin Manson. And yes we are all aware people have told me to fuck off. But you know what, I'm not going to, I don't see your precious fuckin mods coming to your aid. They'll never ban me. Cuz they are all faggots who are too occupied with their gay cyber sex with you. I really really hope you find that special guy on the internet. I hope you guys can adopt many boys together and molest the fuck out of them.

SmotPoker 2004-12-16 22:31

HahaAHAHA Fagetz u SUC i WannnAAA have SEX with YOURE Brother hhaha a AHAH

IS tthat what you want bitch?

blizzard_beast 2004-12-16 22:32

ehh.. i'm not going to waste any more time one you. Withing the space of three days your I.P address will be banned, and no more idiotic "gooch" antics for you. You stupid little fuck.

goochtastic 2004-12-16 22:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
ehh.. i'm not going to waste any more time one you. Withing the space of three days your I.P address will be banned, and no more idiotic "gooch" antics for you. You stupid little fuck.

Hahhaahah that's what you think shit brick. I can go to 3 other friends houses and use their computers. So i don't think the gooch threads will be leaving anytime soon you "faggot"

DeathCS 2004-12-16 22:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by goochtastic
So i don't think the gooch threads will be leaving anytime soon you

Fantastic, or should I say, Goochtastic! These threads arent that bad. It makes the band forum much more interesting!

Cloaca 2004-12-16 22:44

News just in: Gooch is a Gooch.

MoonRaven 2004-12-16 23:13

go ahead and go to your "friends" houses, the mods will IP ban those as well