MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #94: Jesus and Slimer are one. (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16163)

ShredIsNotDead 2004-12-05 15:05

Anybody know a website with Death shirts available? I've been looking all over the place, but they are usually sold out.

BLS 2004-12-05 15:12

Ebay!

Dyldo 2004-12-05 15:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredIsNotDead
Anybody know a website with Death shirts available? I've been looking all over the place, but they are usually sold out.

Go to emptywords.org (I think its .org). There you can order one off of his Mom, which is how I got mine.

ShredIsNotDead 2004-12-05 15:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Go to emptywords.org (I think its .org). There you can order one off of his Mom, which is how I got mine.

Yeah I found that, but the shirt was white and cheap looking. I might get it if it is all I can find.

I wish this one wasn't sold out. It's a beauty

http://www.star500.com/death.html

Dyldo 2004-12-05 15:27

Yeah it is. Heres one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...3857324346&rd=1

I have an orignal Symbolic shirt (which i'm wearing now! OMG!).

Slabbefusk 2004-12-05 15:31

I want a Death shirt too :(.

The Execrator 2004-12-05 15:32

get a white shirt and a sharpie

Def 2004-12-05 15:48

I just saw Cataract, not a bad band live. there was this emofag dude trying to be cool with his karate moves, I punched out his lip piercing in my 15 seconds of fame.

hah. I feel pleased now :)

BLS 2004-12-05 15:49

HxC DANCE!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

fucking fags..

Def 2004-12-05 15:53

thats what he was, I had him in a quick chokehold too, then his fat fag friend tried to help him out but he failed, I punched him too, and got out of the pit. some people cheered me on for hitting those emofags lol. (they where annoying me when the first band started, two bands later I couldn't handle myself anymore so I got in the pit for like 15 seconds and punched them both in the face.)

I feel better now. but the messed up part is, one of those gays is at every show in the neighbourhood, its fucking gay, he pretends like he's best buddy's with every band and shit. but he's nothing more then a fag.

ShredIsNotDead 2004-12-05 15:55

Yes, with some help from BLS in exchange for a cacophony video, I found a great shirt on ebay. Sound of perserverance shirt

DeathCS 2004-12-05 16:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
thats what he was, I had him in a quick chokehold too, then his fat fag friend tried to help him out but he failed, I punched him too, and got out of the pit. some people cheered me on for hitting those emofags lol. (they where annoying me when the first band started, two bands later I couldn't handle myself anymore so I got in the pit for like 15 seconds and punched them both in the face.)

I feel better now. but the messed up part is, one of those gays is at every show in the neighbourhood, its fucking gay, he pretends like he's best buddy's with every band and shit. but he's nothing more then a fag.
I'm giving you e-props!
Good job man

Slabbefusk 2004-12-05 16:24

Gnight folks. See ya tomorrow.

Transient 2004-12-05 16:33

dude how many times a day to you go to bed

BLS 2004-12-05 16:39

I know..

seems like atleats twice a dya hes going to bed, damn swedes

ManOwaR 2004-12-05 16:48

HAHA, when you open power tab you always get these tips... I just got this tip:

"Tip#10: Never play your electric guitar in a bathtub filled with water"

are they serious with these tips? :p

Def 2004-12-05 16:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANNIBALCORPSE
I'm giving you e-props!
Good job man

haha, thanks, people there thought so too. afterwards I fellt sad for the fucks and our drummer was scared of me because he hasn't seen me trip out like that in a long, long time.

brainsforbreakfast 2004-12-05 18:38

Fuck! I can't sleep. And I have to get up in 5 and a half hour:(

andrewc 2004-12-05 19:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def

def my good man we need more people like you at concerts. all ive done is i grabbed a 13 year old at a frankenbok gig. he had a korn shirt, i had a "the haunted" shirt, and he started mouthing off so i just grabbed him and threatened him and poked his chest a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
dude how many times a day to you go to bed

correct me if i'm wrong here, but...if its summer here....it must be winter in sweden, so i think there's going to be darkness for the next 6 months. or else ive made a complete arse of myself.

Credit to Dementia 2004-12-05 20:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist
I'm still going strong at 7 am. Actually, fuck this. I'm going to bed. Wonder when I'll wake up.

Place your bets.

I went to bed at 9 am and woke up around 3:30, and yesterday I went to bed around 10:30 am and woke up at 5, so I will say: 2 in the pm. If it seems like my experience doesn't really have any connection to the calculated result, I can only agree.

Anyway, check your PMs.