MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vocal Zone (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Rugged mother fucker (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15685)

Undying_Hatred 2004-11-17 05:15

Rugged mother fucker

Check out this video of pig destroyer, half way through the song the dude breaks his mic and continues growling over the drums and the guitar, thats something that even I from the standpoint of a guitarist can appreciate.

http://unixpunx.org/video/Pig_Destr...ten%20child.mpg

Disincarnate 2004-11-17 07:14

killer shit dude

MetalThrashingMad 2004-11-17 11:08

Jeasus, he's got some balls to do that. Impressive.

The Doctor 2004-11-17 13:22

reminds me of a anal cunt video were they get plugged out and seth and the drummer just continue, pretty cool.

guitar_demon 2004-11-17 20:31

bet his throat hurt like hell afterward ;)

DeathCS 2004-11-17 21:28

Cool, but he sounds like shit either way.

Drag the Waters 2004-11-18 00:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANNIBALCORPSE
Cool, but he sounds like shit either way.

yeah, pretty shitty, but thats grindcore for u..
i admire his devotion to keep going.

Disincarnate 2004-11-18 05:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
bet his throat hurt like hell afterward ;)
hehehe

powersofterror 2004-11-18 10:09

ha, he looked like he was going to pass out. He was doing that limp wrist thing and going down on his knees. Why the hell does he not face the audience?!

Credit to Dementia 2004-11-18 13:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Why the hell does he not face the audience?!

What sense does that make? Why would he face the audience if he was trying to be heard over amplified instruments? Clearly, facing away and using the, uh, acoustics of the room is the answer, not facing the people who need to hear you and projecting. Yelling at the amplifier's sure to work.

Undying_Hatred 2004-11-18 21:48

That or maybe he's shy

Morbid+Roach 2004-11-18 23:45

Maybe if he screamed into the mic people could hear him better...and not break his mic...

Credit to Dementia 2004-11-18 23:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid+Roach
Maybe if he screamed into the mic people could hear him better...

The one that was split into two pieces? I'm not sure how that works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undying Hatred
That or maybe he's shy

Maybe, but I don't think shy people decide to be frontmen. There's not even an instrument for him to hide behind.

powersofterror 2004-11-19 01:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credit to Dementia
What sense does that make? Why would he face the audience if he was trying to be heard over amplified instruments? Clearly, facing away and using the, uh, acoustics of the room is the answer, not facing the people who need to hear you and projecting. Yelling at the amplifier's sure to work.

uhh dude? He wasn't yelling anywhere near the amplifiers. What you said would've made sense if he had walked over to the mic next to the speaker and screamed into that one. But he didn't. He was yelling into nothing....If I was talking to you, would you really hear me better if my back was to you?!

Credit to Dementia 2004-11-19 01:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
uhh dude? He wasn't yelling anywhere near the amplifiers. What you said would've made sense if he had walked over to the mic next to the speaker and screamed into that one. But he didn't. He was yelling into nothing....If I was talking to you, would you really hear me better if my back was to you?!

If I was being sarcastic, would it work better if I said something that made perfect sense? Keep in mind that I'm not an idiot: when I say something unbelievably stupid, chances are good that I'm joking.

And he was yelling in the direction of the amplifiers, rather than the audience; that is, towards something that produced a noise capable of drowning out a human voice, rather than towards the ears that needed to hear him. I threw it in so that my statement would make less sense, not more, and thereby be more obviously sarcastic.

powersofterror 2004-11-19 02:19

:rolleyes:<-------------these work too...but yeah, shame on me I should have known anyways.

andrewc 2004-11-19 03:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credit to Dementia
Maybe, but I don't think shy people decide to be frontmen. There's not even an instrument for him to hide behind.

james hetfield. :)

Transient 2004-11-19 06:46

i dont like his vocals, but its cool

Disincarnate 2004-11-19 07:00

^ yea neither do i ........do those guys have a bassist

Undying_Hatred 2004-11-19 08:10

I hate grind but the guitar part and the drums parts are awesome.....If they were apart of two different songs. And I dont think that your comment about being shy was sarcasm because you went as far as to make examples.....