MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Tours & Concerts (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Wacken 2005!! (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15545)

The Doctor 2004-11-13 09:23

Wacken 2005!!

Accept, Primal Fear and Sinner are confirmed.

rumours on:
Chris Caffery
Overkill
Opeth
Sonata Arctica
Dissection
Edguy
Axel Rudi Pell
Manowar
Iron Maiden
Virgin Steele

guitar_demon 2004-11-13 11:22

oh once again you fucking basterd euproean bitches!

eh maybe the milwuake metal fest will be good this year....do they even still do that?

when i saw opeth live they said they wernt going to do any more shows for like 2 years, so do you think theyll really be ther?

The Doctor 2004-11-14 11:36

don't know, it's just a rumor. Bloodbath might play.

andrewc 2004-11-17 02:16

they said they would only do a couple of festivals, but no headline shows.

you euro bastards. opeth and dissection, my favourite bands at the same show :bawling:

someone has to tell me whether or not the re-formed dissection are any good ay.

cxmachine 2004-11-17 03:33

if sonata arctica and opeth play, i'll sell body parts to make it, as long as my ears are good and at least one eye is still there i'm fine, and as i said for this years wacken...

trading a left testicle for a wacken ticket, both testicles for a wacken ticket and airfare

The Doctor 2004-11-19 16:37

new list of confirmed bands:

Accept
Corvus Corax
Endstille
Ensiferum
Illdisposed
Marduk
Mercenary
Nightwish
Sinner
Turisas

guitar_demon 2004-11-19 17:01

damn the rumerd one was far superier

The Doctor 2004-11-19 17:25

yeah, this is crap

Transient 2004-11-19 17:59

serves you right, mister "USA bands are going to play in holland"

bastards

bloodbath + opeth = awkward moments?

guitar_demon 2004-11-19 19:08

bloodbath+opeth=one tired ass singer

MetalThrashingMad 2004-11-19 20:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Accept

They're still around?? Damn, thay must be getting old...

Credit to Dementia 2004-11-19 20:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
bloodbath+opeth=one tired ass singer

Peter Tagtgren does the vocals now, not Akerfeldt. He left, thus the 'awkward moments.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
They're still around?? Damn, thay must be getting old...

What else are they going to do? Old rockers never quit, they just look increasingly stupid.

Undying_Hatred 2004-11-19 21:27

Im for sure going to wacked 05, what better graduation present than a trip to europe (Amsterdam mainly) to go see wacken? Marduk will be cool if nothing else, but I really wanna see saxon play live once before they uh...die.

guitar_demon 2004-11-19 21:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credit to Dementia
Peter Tagtgren does the vocals now, not Akerfeldt. He left, thus the 'awkward moments.'

did he leave on good terms?

Transient 2004-11-19 22:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undying_Hatred
Im for sure going to wacked 05, what better graduation present than a trip to europe (Amsterdam mainly) to go see wacken? Marduk will be cool if nothing else, but I really wanna see saxon play live once before they uh...die.

\
BWAHAHAHAH i have a video of marduk...the singer does the stupidest dance..
MTM has seen it

BLS 2004-11-20 00:46

Quote:
eh maybe the milwuake metal fest will be good this year....do they even still do that?

Yes, but dont count on anything good. No band with half a brain plays at that shitfest... the promoters dont like to pay the fucking bands.

The Doctor 2004-11-20 07:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undying_Hatred

well saxon played this year. and wacken wont book the same band 2 years in a row. And by then their european lionheart tour will be over. They probably will tour the US then, just be patient:)

guitar_demon 2004-11-20 10:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
Yes, but dont count on anything good. No band with half a brain plays at that shitfest... the promoters dont like to pay the fucking bands.

oh really? they have had some decent bands in the past though emperor, slayer a few others

Credit to Dementia 2004-11-20 17:25

Quote:
did he leave on good terms?

I have no idea, but he left. Have you ever seen an ex, even one you're on good terms with, with a new boyfriend? It's inevitably awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS

A few good established acts usually play, and you'll often find an up-and-coming unknown band there that explodes immediately afterward (for example: Cephalic Carnage. I believe Nevermore did the same), but for the most part you're right. It's definitely not the equivalent to European festivals it pretends to be.

The Doctor 2004-11-22 13:57

Overkill confirmed!!