MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   obtaining long hair (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15463)

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2007-09-26 11:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
dood the ladies love my hair, one even said she would kill to have hair like mine!

haha I heard this many times too!!! I dont need to brush them everyday and they still beautiful....but i dont have any volume in my hair and i dont like it....

Me himself 2007-09-26 11:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
LOL.

Anyway I loves my hair, I take pretty good care of it. Have had it long for like at least 8 years, it's worth it but only if you're going to take care of it appropriately and not just have it look like a shitty grimy split end heap of fuzz. Taking vitamin/mineral supplements regularly(in particular B groups) is also a good habit at least to prevent hair loss in the future. I get a trim like every 4-5 months, that keeps it strong and helps it from breaking and getting tangled too easily.

That is pretty much hair care in a nutshell.

That reminds me, I should get mine trimmed in the near future. Last time was at least 9 or 10 months ago. Those vitamins don't sound like a bad idea either. It's been growing for a little over 2 years and it's a few inches past my shoulders. Seems to me like it should be longer than that by now. My hair's wicked curly which tends to get a little annoying especially when you have it tied back a lot because it gets tangled easily that way. But I'd much rather have it curly than naturally straight. It's get the biggest and most puffy right after a shampoo/condish. A few girls I know are jealous too. Eventually I'm just gonna wear it down all the time or when there's enough hair, just have a loose band around it to keep it out of my face when need be. It used to suck when it was at that certain length where it's not long enough to tie back, but it's long enough to get in your face and be annoying, especially when in a car with open windows or convertible, as mentioned already. I've thought about cutting it all off and going skinhead several times but decided against it every time. I've waited far too long to quit now.

Sweet Pizza 2007-09-26 14:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
whatd you go in the slammer for

Nothing too serious. Just a nice bag of the green while in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Requiem 2007-09-26 15:20

My hair goes a little past my shoulders. I've cut it multiple times but after taking my senior pictures today I won't have to ever worry about it again. It's very straight and clean, curls a bit at the bottom.

drawn&quartered 2007-09-26 16:41

It took me about a year and a half to grow my hair to my shoulders. Its pretty much a pain in the ass, but great to have at shows, headbanging, etc. My hair is really healthy, it just curls/waves slightly at the ends so I straighten it like an emo pussy to keep it tidy. (takes like 5 min. anyway) I really want to grow a beard, but for now I can only grow a goatee.

Dyvim Tvar 2007-09-26 20:27

Mine used to curl at the ends slightly, isn't so annoying when it's passed yer shoulders, mine ended up passed my arse before I watched it die on the barber's/butcher's floor :rofl:
I grew a beard for a while as well, they ain't that great, after a good drinking session you end up getting half a pint back out of them! That or lovely chunks of vomit :D

BOB_ZE_METALLEU 2007-09-26 21:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyvim Tvar
That or lovely chunks of vomit :D

ewwwww dammit