MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   obtaining long hair (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15463)

L,B'XXX 2004-11-10 15:32

I can almost sit on mine. It's past my buttcrack on a good day. I trim it periodically. But mine was straighter when it was shorter than now. I used Mane and Tail conditioner after I washed it and I think it protects it from the elements a lot. I was told by a model I knew that shampoos are irrelevant but conditioners are what makes your hair strong and stuff along with diet.

Walpurgis had very curly hair. It would get long -like to the shoulderblades but it would spring up in banana curls so it was never past his shoulders as much as he wanted it to be. We tried all kinds of methods to straighten it including reversed curling iron. It was sturdy stuff. Women would KILL to get a perm like that. It's all gone now and he has about 1/4 " . His nonmilitary brother is the same way. But Wally said last weekend when he gets out of the Navy he'll probably let it grow back out again. I loved his hair.

You could wash it, condition it and put a doo-rag on to keep it straighter on top when you remove it. Or if you blow dry it, straighten it a bit while you do using a very large round brush.

Guys with CLEAN long hair look cool to me. And if you have the right face for it and pull it back, you'll look very intelligent, too. (wiggles eyebrows)

Powers' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya worry me, boy.

BassBehemoth 2004-11-10 15:38

LBXXX...do you have any pictures of yourself? I'm very curious of what you look like. :p

L,B'XXX 2004-11-10 15:44

There used to be a few of me and Wally somewhere around here. I have to reinstall my scanner and I'll show you some then. I dont' think I have any 'normal ' pictures of me on discs anymore. Just my crazy spatula woman ones. But I'll check just for you . ;)

BassBehemoth 2004-11-10 15:48

:love:

L,B'XXX 2004-11-10 16:08

So what do you think ,Bass? Wally's mom hot stuff or what? It was kind of weird the only one I found was me upsidedown.

BassBehemoth 2004-11-10 16:11

Hahaha, It not the clearest picture but at least you don't look like FearFrost's mom! :D

L,B'XXX 2004-11-10 16:28

Oh, looks aren't everything. Believe me, I have some really bad pictures of me.

DeathCS 2004-11-10 16:55

Yeah, inbetween stages suck. That was like 2 years ago for me.

Def 2004-11-10 16:56

yeah, that looks ugly. I've got short hair now though, I'm happy with it.

Rapture 2004-11-10 17:04

yea, i went through that stage. its longer now though. youll get over it

The Execrator 2004-11-10 18:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Too bad you won't get a good job or hot chicks or anything...

But looking metal is WAY kewler

hot chicks usually like long hair

If you look like a girl with long hair then grow some facial hair. My hair went down to chin last july then i got a hair cut. I regret doing that now. It took so long to grow and then just disapeared.

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2004-11-10 21:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disincarnate
dont use gel as it cozes dandruff

thats true. I used hair grease. It was a little easier to tame and it kept it straight and gave me the always headbanging look.

tee hee, and it gave it a shine... :D

Trendkill_420 2004-11-10 21:46

used to have long hair.

can't fucking stand it anymore.

timedragon 2004-11-10 21:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Hey dragon, are you the guy that posted a while back about getting slogged for having short hair at a gig or something?

haha! no that wasnt me. Ive actually never been punched in a serious way... which is strange considering how shitty ive been towards some people.

Anyway. Ive read this whold thread. And damn! theres lots of very informative comments here. Lots of personal comments too, considering the individual situations in this thread that have had to do with growing out your hair. I cant really say why im doing it. But ive just wanted to have nice long hair for a few years now. Back in highschool it was impossible due to the "rules". But now that im out, naturally, im growing it. I have a job now and it has nothing to do with the public. So the way i look is in no way important where i work.

But a lot of you seem to know what i mean with the "shitty" period. I knew i wasnt alone on this! and turns out its very common.

I guess i might be a little more direct to each of you with my replies, but... There is a shitload of replies (it seems) and im drinking (yet again) so its pretty tough to concentrate on the individual responses to my one first post.

This kind of sucks. I make a thread one night, i go to work the next day. I get online at night (usually drunk) and then i cant even make good conversation in my own threads! ah well! :vampire:

Trendkill_420 2004-11-10 21:49

You're sounding more and more like a beer edger timedragon ;)

YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD 2004-11-10 21:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb of god\m/
hot chicks usually like long hair

usually chicks in general. you get their attention, even if they ask you stupid shit like, "Do you have a scrungee?"

but sometimes, they get in an actual conversation with you on how long it took for it to grow. Sometimes they give tips on how to grow it faster. I hear eating Jell-o speeds it up, i dont know though.

Trendkill_420 2004-11-10 21:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
. I hear eating Jell-o speeds it up, i dont know though.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHH :bawling: HAHAHAHAHAH :D AHHAHAHAH
that's got to be the stupidist/funniest thing i've heard in awhile

cxmachine 2004-11-10 22:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
. I hear eating Jell-o speeds it up, i dont know though.

there is actually a bit of truth to that. go check into what makes jell-o into it's gelatinous substance. i think it was like powdered cow bones or something along those lines (seriously). therefore the kind of calcium it provides would help it grow.. however jell-o nowadays is probly all synthetic. again this is just off the top of my head so try not to flame me... fuck i'm tired

MyOwnSavior 2004-11-10 22:13

I remember my middle stage, I looked like an emo kid because it was straight and I would part it out of my eyes. I'm happy now that I finally have long hair, but its shoulder length and I want it about nipple length.

TheDreadfulHoroscope 2004-11-10 22:28

This reminds me of the other hair post...pretty damn stupid posts.

But yeah I know what your talking about blah blah