MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vocal Zone (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   how does Dani Filth sing like the way he does (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15093)

hatethyenemies 2004-10-23 21:56

how does Dani Filth sing like the way he does

does anyone know because i would really like to know. The only way i can come close it to tighten up my throught and enhale but it just sounds like his high scream. Any help is appreciated.

DeathCS 2004-10-23 22:04

Hes gay so his voice is all weird and gay so thats how he can sing like that.

younguitarist 2004-10-23 22:14

I read somewhere that his high screams is a machine or some type of vocal alteration.

hatethyenemies 2004-10-23 22:42

you wouldnt happen to know what that is would you. oh and the exhumed guy maby when your nuts drop you should then be able to see how good cradle of filth really is.

andrewc 2004-10-23 22:45

cЯaDl3 0f f1LtH r0X my s0X

eh theyre not too bad. he does use some vocal distortion/pitch shifter though.

hatethyenemies 2004-10-23 22:49

how much does it cost and where can i get one, or is all that a trade secret of cof

Dystopia 2004-10-23 23:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatethyenemies
you wouldnt happen to know what that is would you. oh and the exhumed guy maby when your nuts drop you should then be able to see how good cradle of filth really is.

*offended n00b*

The Doctor 2004-10-24 04:21

stop bitchin

Innards-Decay 2004-10-24 15:15

vocal effects=gay
CoF=gay
He really just uses effects and then layers his voice like 10x on recording, i hear his live vocals are extremely shitty, but he sucks anyway. But yes, listen to some USA disgorge and then youll see what the human voice is truly capable of.

johnmansley 2004-10-24 16:13

You know when you're really trying to pinch out a turd and you need to put a lot of effort into it? Well, the next time you're having trouble expelling the brown stuff from your poo-shoot, sing some Cradle lyrics. That should solve your problem but for the best effects make sure that your are in a tiled bathroom, not carpeted or wooden.

The problem lies in transferring this technique to the live setting. I believe Dani swerves any possible accidents by wearing ladies' incontinence nappies during performances. What you do with the resulting faeces is totally down to you but be sure to lube your chest up beforehand.

Innards-Decay 2004-10-24 17:13

i bet this will end up like one of those "flamed away in less than 20 posts" newbies.

Rapture 2004-10-24 18:37

'twould seem as if hes already gone.

Innards-Decay 2004-10-24 19:23

yup, thats why i said less than 20, usually its less than 5.

Morbid+Roach 2004-10-24 19:28

Dani has effects on his voice? I thought that he actually trained his voice to sound like that. I didn't like COF before, and now I like them less.

Rapture 2004-10-24 20:22

i know this doesnt further either argument, but ive seen them live twice. first time, Dani was perfect. second, sounded like absolute trash. so i dunno.... whatever.

Severed_Head_Stoner 2004-10-24 22:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
You know when you're really trying to pinch out a turd and you need to put a lot of effort into it? Well, the next time you're having trouble expelling the brown stuff from your poo-shoot, sing some Cradle lyrics. That should solve your problem but for the best effects make sure that your are in a tiled bathroom, not carpeted or wooden.

The problem lies in transferring this technique to the live setting. I believe Dani swerves any possible accidents by wearing ladies' incontinence nappies during performances. What you do with the resulting faeces is totally down to you but be sure to lube your chest up beforehand.

HAhahahahahahaha. I have no input, but i believe that deserved a laugh.

hatethyenemies 2004-10-25 16:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
*offended n00b*

listen here you peice of shit i have part of this forum for well over a year im not a damn noob

G_urr_A 2004-10-25 16:16

Most people would not agree that it's been "well over a year" since April this year.

And, yes, you are a damn noob. If not for your low post count, it would be for your extremely silly behaviour in this thread. Now, don't post too much more, or Innards-Decay may be wrong about your post cound when you leave.

And, if you would want to come across as a non-noob, a good idea would be to use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling in all your posts. And it would not hurt to avoid obvious bullshit.

hatethyenemies 2004-10-25 16:21

who gives a shit

BeastOfCarrion 2004-10-25 17:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatethyenemies
listen here you peice of shit i have part of this forum for well over a year im not a damn noob

i wonder who gives a shit