MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Fun Stuff to do Around Halloween (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14959)

messedhobo4 2004-10-18 09:42

Fun Stuff to do Around Halloween

Well, Haxsk8 and I both live in a little town called Longmont, Colorado (actually I live nearby in boulder but I spend enough time there) theres an old abandoned sugar mill because of asbestos (spelling??) and theres all kinds of wierd shit in there, ive snuck in there twice the first time I got inside with one of my other friends and we were both bieng all stealthy in black and stuff, there was pentograms on the walls and cat skeletons and all kinds of gross fucked up shit (the cat skeletons were on the walls, with nails) we left pretty quick, there was all kinds of blood and shit and the second time I went was with like 15 or so drunk people, we got shot at by a bum that lives there and that wasnt fun (do you know how scary it is when theres someone shooting at you and you don't know where they are or if they are aiming at you or just trying to scare you?! its scary!!) and we took off and ran for like 2 miles all the way to the cars.. Yeah, post your fun stuff to do around halloween!!

Def 2004-10-18 10:14

*random bullshit*

powersofterror 2004-10-18 10:22

last year me and my buddy got drunk and handed out candy to the kids trick-or-treating while playing deathmetal music. Haha, I'll never forget what this cute little tottler cheerleader said, "I like your mask." Hpf, well the way she said it, without fear or doubt, it was funny at the time...

h4x5k8 2004-10-18 10:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
last year me and my buddy got drunk and handed out candy to the kids trick-or-treating while playing deathmetal music. Haha, I'll never forget what this cute little tottler cheerleader said, "I like your mask." Hpf, well the way she said it, without fear or doubt, it was funny at the time...

Kind of like the time some jehova witness came to my friends house while he was playing highway to hell, and then he asked the them "if they wanted to come to the satanic sacrifice later that night, and also said there was gonna be a keg" and the little girl that was with them started crying.

powersofterror 2004-10-18 10:31

hahahahaha, but I couldn't bring myself to make a little girl cry...

Dystopia 2004-10-18 10:31

Last year, I put pickles in the ToTer's bags, then I ran out and the kid said "Don't I get any pickles?" and I said "You can have some pickle juice" and I poured some juice into his hands. Then I got out canned cheese and sprayed that in the bags till this one kid's dad knocked on the door to harrass me. I left a little while later and then I heard the cops were at my house. It was great. :D

True story. And this year I am going to wear a suit and my Bill Clinton mask.

MetalThrashingMad 2004-10-18 12:03

Halloween? I'll drink to that! :beer:

ManOwaR 2004-10-18 12:56

on Iceland we don't have halloween :bawling: I'm still gonna go and make everyone give me candy or I'll tie them down and play the guitar... trust me... nobody wants to be in the same room as me when I play :vampire: or maybe I'll just take they're beer instead of the candy...

Def 2004-10-18 13:07

we don't have halloween either, but judging by all the stories here its pretty gay.

it's the kinda shit we do every day in dutchland. we don't need no special day for it ;)

G_urr_A 2004-10-18 13:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
we don't need no special day for it ;)

That reminds of a thing I sometimes hear people say about the "International Women's day" (8th of March). "That's OK with me, the women get one day, we take the rest"

Trendkill_420 2004-10-18 15:41

I like to get dressed up, get drunk and head to the bars to look at different costumes.
There's some hot costumes, I'll never get old of chicks dressed like nurses or cowgirls! :love:

Morbid+Roach 2004-10-18 15:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by haxsk8
Kind of like the time some jehova witness came to my friends house while he was playing highway to hell, and then he asked the them "if they wanted to come to the satanic sacrifice later that night, and also said there was gonna be a keg" and the little girl that was with them started crying.
Shit, that's a good idea. Now I know how to quickly get rid of them... :D

Transient 2004-10-18 15:46

or you can be mature and just relax and watch the kids have fun. sometimes you guys go wait out of line just trying to get metal cred. dont scare the little kids, dont ruin it for them. theres probably 5 years in a kids sentient life that he can relax and enjoy himself. theyll reach the real world soon enough, you dont have to speed it up

and yes, i read this thread, i just thought id discourage you from saying something like "Steal their candy!". as for getting shot at by the bum, that would really really suck. and i gaurantee that jehovas witness kid didnt cry. theyve seen it all before

MetalThrashingMad 2004-10-18 16:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
and i gaurantee that jehovas witness kid didnt cry. theyve seen it all before

Owned!

BLS 2004-10-18 17:02

wow! sound fun!!! :rolleyes:

powersofterror 2004-10-18 17:14

last year this asian chick dressup in a black spandex bunny costume. I had a raging boner the second she turned around:o. shit....haha

Soulinsane 2004-10-18 18:13

I used to keep track of everyone that pissed me off during the year and on Holloween I had plans for each of them :vampire:

I would do things like put super glue into their key holes and pore gasoline in the shape of pentagrams on their yards. Days later the grass would die and a perfect pentagram would appear in their yards... I was so evil when I was younger.

Transient 2004-10-18 18:18

soulinsane's post did make me smile.

BeastOfCarrion 2004-10-18 18:21

and dont forget to blame it on "The damm kids", soulinsane

Soulinsane 2004-10-18 18:28

I don't do that stuff any more. I have a million different things I would use to do, but now I'm older and have to think of new ways of keeping kids from doing it to me.