MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   SUICIDE (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14886)

BOSE 2004-10-15 12:45

SUICIDE

The most insane thing is happening to me at work right now. Here's the scoop: Behind my work there is a scaffolding that is attatched to the building that blows sawdust into a garbage and last night some guy who works in the building next to me fucking hung himself off the scaffolding, I just went out to smoke a cigarette and there he was HOLY FUCKING SHIT let me tell you that is one hell of a way to start a day. Now there are like 5 fire trucks, and seriously 25 cop cars they wont let anyone back in the area so I can't do my work and that was where I smoke weed during work and now I can't do that either.

Just had to tell someone cause this is crazy. Sorry for the big run-on sentence.

Def 2004-10-15 12:49

that sucks... but it seems like you're taking it allright, most people would fucking freak out, which is totally understandable.

people killing themselves, I think its the most easy way out in most cases, but hell it still sucks, especially if you get confronted with it.

Well, I'de say, chill out, drink a beer and tell yourself that shit actually happens, it's crazy shit, but it happens a lot, over here people seem to jump in front of trains a lot, and I can tell you that its a fucking mess when it happens.

BOSE 2004-10-15 13:28

I can only imagine that mess train VS. human wouldn't be pretty.

Yeah it's just the craziest thing ever go to have your morning smoke before you start working and hey what the fuck someone is hanging then you have to talk to the cops and shit quite the way to start a day not a good one either...it's just sad really.

BassBehemoth 2004-10-15 13:41

Man that must be kinda upsetting. I remember the first time I saw a dead person was a priest at his funeral when I was about 7...needless to say I had to sleep in my parents bed because I thought dead people were comming to get me when I closed my eyes....it was an open casket funeral.

metalpro 2004-10-15 14:46

holy fuck id seriously be fucked up if i saw that shit. god damn...

Transient 2004-10-15 15:32

hey man relax and try to forget about it. sorry you had to see that

BOSE 2004-10-15 15:39

Thanks, I can't stop thinking about the guys face...that's gonna haunt me tonight.

crazy shit.

powersofterror 2004-10-15 15:47

I've never been to a funeral let alone ever seen a dead body before. I can't decide what I would have done; whether it is freak out, or vomit, or stare at it until my eyes water.

G_urr_A 2004-10-15 15:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
I think its the most easy way out in most cases

Yeah, that's what "keeps me alive" when I feel "bad" sometimes. The fact that I'm supposed to be a human, and as a human I'm supposed to like challenges. Thus, I'll try to take a more difficult way out. Plus, I think solving problems is better than creating them, and that you should solve any mess you may have created. Whatever, this isn't my thread...

Dissection 2004-10-15 16:55

Holy shit.

Nihilist 2004-10-15 16:57

Sad. I've seen one of my friends get run over by a car (resulting in death), it isn't nice seeing things like that. It isn't easy to forget.

DeathCS 2004-10-15 17:25

Thats some crazy shit.

ManOwaR 2004-10-15 17:56

my friend got in a car exident this morning :( he isn't in lifthreatning danger anymore but it still really sucks. He had to be in one of those sleeping machines for a while and he was unconsious when he was brought to the hospital.
Also a friend of two of my friends of mine got in a car accident and died to weeks ago :( I didn't see it and it wasn't suicite or anything but it still felt appropriate to say it in this thread

Soulinsane 2004-10-15 18:03

Seeing that will make you think more about life and living. I'm sorry you had to find him like that, but in time you will feel better and maybe understand it more too. You have us to talk with as and I'm sure many of us can share our feelings of seeing death with you. Something about being the first to finding a person died seems surreal. It's like it doesn't bug you at first but later you just feel bad for the dude. I hope he didn't suffer. Rest his soul.

Def 2004-10-15 18:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_urr_A
Yeah, that's what "keeps me alive" when I feel "bad" sometimes. The fact that I'm supposed to be a human, and as a human I'm supposed to like challenges. Thus, I'll try to take a more difficult way out. Plus, I think solving problems is better than creating them, and that you should solve any mess you may have created. Whatever, this isn't my thread...

exactly, but anyways, having to find someone like that must be a real mindfuck, I guess you can talk about it with close friends and stuff if you need to.

I've seen 3 dead people in my whole life, first one was my granddad when I was a kid, and I still remember it like yesterday, the other was on a funeral and the last was a person (don't know if it was a male or female) that jumped in front of the train I allways take to Utrecht to go to university, god that last one sucked. its weird because you don't 'want' to look but out of curiosity you just do, but even if its for a second, you wish you hadn't. kinda like those beheading videos, that shit is sick.

Soul is right, it will make your mind go crazy and think about shit you don't usually think about. I'm not a full-time christian or anything, but I guess the guy is in a better place right now, or wherever he wanted to be, you don't hang yourself for nothing....

BrokenCrimson 2004-10-15 18:16

BOSE, it was the dude's choice to end it, so it's not your fault and you shouldn't suffer. As for not thinking about it, it's cool to think about it unless you force yourself to think about it and think that you somehow should or have to think about it. As a kid I've seen a few dead bodies, car accident victims and open casket funerals and a dead body never creeped me out. It's dead, woohoo. So is the steak on my plate.However, I wasn't a very nice kid, so that can be explained.

Suicide is an easy way out, but sometimes one just doesn't think. I was about to cut my wrists up on one very stupid occasion and the only thing that stopped me was the fact that I would have to walk out of the shower, get my knife and come back into the shower. I was too lazy. On the same night someone else's knife was too blunt to do anything :D :D :D If I was ever faced with suicide I porbably wouldn't go through with it because it's a. Too much of a bother b. it hurts.

DeathCS 2004-10-15 19:47

You should have ate his corpse.

Dissection 2004-10-15 20:01

BC:

Just because it wasn't his fault doesn't mean he doesn't pity the guy. That would fuck me up pretty badly, I'm sure.

Suicide is useless unless you (I'm not trying to be funny, for once) are sleeping in a cardboard box, jobless (kinda goes hand in hand with "cardboard box"), and have literally no future. Then its justified. But teenagers tend to take their emotions to the extreme. I.E., "my boyfriend broke up with me *cuts wrists*"

I can't wait till I turn 18. Then I can laugh at all of the High School kids committing suicide. :rolleyes:

cxmachine 2004-10-15 20:28

hmm, i guess i'm with MTM, i've seen it before, i've seen alot of death, i'm not trying to act badass or anything but it really never bothered me either. only time it ever really bothers me is if it's family or someone close. but strangers dying never really bothered me. and yeah i saw something similar, saw a dude shoot himself.

andrewc 2004-10-15 21:35

fucken oath man thats so horrible.

weve got a few major suicides in melbourne, i think its something like 40 people jump off the west gate bridge every year.

corpses are just scary, i dunno why but they seem to scare everyone, myself included.