MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Alcohol Preferences 2, the Glorious Return (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14250)

powersofterror 2004-09-17 17:49

Alcohol Preferences 2, the Glorious Return

I'm now drinking a 40oz Icehouse Premium Ale. It's not malt liquor, so it's not as strong at only 5.5%/vol. but it is surprisingly good with a great taste. Has anyone else ever have this before?
....for 2 bucks it was well worth it:D.

TheDreadfulHoroscope 2004-09-17 18:00

I dont know if it was what you were talking about, but icehouse sucks.

I just drank like 10 shots of jack daniels last night and i felt like shit this morning....it was worth it though :beer:

timedragon 2004-09-17 20:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
I'm now drinking a 40oz Icehouse Premium Ale. It's not malt liquor, so it's not as strong at only 5.5%/vol. but it is surprisingly good with a great taste. Has anyone else ever have this before?
....for 2 bucks it was well worth it:D.

I thought about making part two of this thread, but i actually forgot. Ive never had that icehouse, ill probably try it some day cause i agree that anything in 40oz and less than 2 bucks is well worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreadfulHoroscope
I dont know if it was what you were talking about, but icehouse sucks.

I just drank like 10 shots of jack daniels last night and i felt like shit this morning....it was worth it though :beer:

10 shots only! i mix my drinks now, but if you added up the number of shots the amount could be divided into, it would probably be around 40-50 shots. If 10 makes you feel like shit later, or any amount for that matter, the more water you drink before going to sleep, the less likely a hangover will be ;)

EDIT: and tonight i picked up 2 Old English

powersofterror 2004-09-17 21:01

yeah...I got 1 Icehouse and 2 Mickey's. Hmmm I just took tylenol for my sinus shit...wondering if I shouldn't drink now..:rolleyes:

timedragon 2004-09-17 23:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendkill_420
now drinkin' me own beer!
Great shit. Every batch gets better. I figure the shit's around 6-7%. So it's not fucking garbage.
:beer:

hmm, ever think of starting your own brand?

Trendkill_420 2004-09-18 00:04

business wouldn't last long. i'D drink up my own stock, my august (18)? is gone and now i'm into my september batch but hey....

Severed_Head_Stoner 2004-09-18 00:08

Last night me and a mate bought two g's of weed and a bottle of Jack Daniels :beer: I have some weed left, and about a third of the Jack left :D

Trendkill_420 2004-09-18 00:10

then your'e a bitch!
lol, just fucking with ya
but why's some left?
and what time is it there?
it's 2:10 am here.

Severed_Head_Stoner 2004-09-18 01:47

We were drinking at about two am, and were really tired, so we thought fuck it, and went to bed. I'm saving the rest for the Melbourne Show anyway, sort of like a huge fair.

And it's 4:45 here in Australia.

BeastOfCarrion 2004-09-18 02:11

it sure is, if you like cows

Severed_Head_Stoner 2004-09-18 02:18

Yeah man! The only reason i go is for the cows (and goats).

I'm drinking Crown Lager at the moment, not the best, but it'll do for now ;) :beer:

Sodomaniac 2004-09-18 06:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendkill_420
now drinkin' me own beer!
Great shit. Every batch gets better. I figure the shit's around 6-7%. So it's not fucking garbage.
:beer:

wow , great ! I would like to check it out! ;)

BassBehemoth 2004-09-18 16:03

I quit weed but I smoked countless mixed hash/weed joints last night and drank an 8 pack of Oland's...stayed up and walked an hour from my friend's house back to mine at 5am... :drunk:

Dissection 2004-09-18 16:09

While I hate potheads, and would usually not do it, I got stoned last night with my best friend. *sniffles* I wanted to get drunk. :(

I hate smoking pot. Thats only because 1.) everything is funny when its not 2.) it hurts to eat! 3.) the night is pretty much over after that. Whereas drinking, I can be up an moving for 4 hours after I've stopped drinking. :)

BassBehemoth 2004-09-18 16:12

It hurts to eat?? Naw man, that's beer and shrooms.

Nihilist 2004-09-18 16:29

Yes, I hated getting the giggles when I was stoned. Makes me want to cut my fucking tongue out.

Dissection 2004-09-18 18:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
It hurts to eat?? Naw man, that's beer and shrooms.

Oh, yeah, I guess you were there. You are always so quick to tell people what really happened to them. So how about his, stfu for once.

My mouth and throat hurt, and it wasn't cottomouth. It even hurt to drink.

BassBehemoth 2004-09-18 18:49

Maybe I was there....Maybe I know the shocking true of what actually happened....Maybe your mouth and throat hurts from sucking too much dick...it even hurt to drink....man milk?? :idea:

Now STFU and let's be niggas again.

timedragon 2004-09-19 02:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I quit weed but I smoked countless mixed hash/weed joints last night and drank an 8 pack of Oland's...stayed up and walked an hour from my friend's house back to mine at 5am... :drunk:

Isnt it fucking wierd how you can "quit smoking" yet you find yourself hitting a bong or a joint without second thought just because its in front of you. Ive found myself in this situation countless times.

Tonight im having Natural ice. Its not the best but its got 5.9 alcohol, and its pretty damn cheap in price.

andrewc 2004-09-19 03:55

my mate and i spent over a month making our own vodka, 70% alc.

sipped it sooooo lightly, got plenty pissed. tried to make it again but it blew up in his room :(