MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Alcohol Preferences 2, the Glorious Return (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14250)

Rapture 2004-09-19 23:34

well, i dont drink or smoke, so im not really sure why im here.....
nothing against drinking, but im 100% against smoking

Nihilist 2004-09-19 23:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
I love it when that happens.

So do I! I hide alcohol in silly places when I'm drunk, and forget I've ever done it. I have a bad habit of doing it. It puzzles me as to why I actually hide it, I have no reason to. I find random bottles of vodka and whisky in the weirdest places.

Severed_Head_Stoner 2004-09-19 23:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist
So do I! I hide alcohol in silly places when I'm drunk, and forget I've ever done it. I have a bad habit of doing it. It puzzles me as to why I actually hide it, I have no reason to. I find random bottles of vodka and whisky in the weirdest places.

I do that with money, it's always a pleasant surprise :)

FearFrost 2004-09-20 14:44

I just bought this beer from Japan, starts with an "S" but my bro told me it was good, so later ill give it a try.

Def 2004-09-20 14:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist

when I'm buzzed or slightly drunk I allways down everything in sight.

I never leave anything behind, its my army code of honour

BassBehemoth 2004-09-20 16:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
I just bought this beer from Japan, starts with an "S" but my bro told me it was good, so later ill give it a try.

We gotta drink this weekend!

TheDreadfulHoroscope 2004-09-20 21:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew1331
well, i dont drink or smoke, so im not really sure why im here.....
nothing against drinking, but im 100% against smoking

smokin what? Tabacco mostly sucks, but the whacky kind is a different story.

BassBehemoth 2004-09-20 21:56

Stop skipping school you wannabe. :rolleyes:

Black_Star 2004-09-21 13:29

BEER

I'm a beer fan, although I need to switch it up every once in a while with some vodka, or rum. Huge fan of Canadian beers espically - Moosehead, Rickards Red, Steamwhistle, Sleemans honey brown, *drools* I could go on forever. Dutch beer is pretty tasty too. :love:

Trendkill_420 2004-09-21 17:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
when I'm buzzed or slightly drunk I allways down everything in sight.

I never leave anything behind, its my army code of honour

I've got that code to. I just love to drink!

timedragon 2004-09-21 18:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Star
I'm a beer fan, although I need to switch it up every once in a while with some vodka, or rum.

same here, though it used to be the other way around. not too long ago either.

Rapture 2004-09-21 19:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreadfulHoroscope
smokin what? Tabacco mostly sucks, but the whacky kind is a different story.

smoking tobacco is beyond stupid. it fucks up your body so much. im against weed but its ur thing if you enjoy it i guess.

BassBehemoth 2004-09-21 20:25

Smoking cigarettes is stupid...I gotta quit, I find now that school's in again it makes me so much more addicted because every break I need one...oh god, and I don't know how I could drink without cigarettes! :(

Severed_Head_Stoner 2004-09-21 23:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Smoking cigarettes is stupid...I gotta quit, I find now that school's in again it makes me so much more addicted because every break I need one...oh god, and I don't know how I could drink without cigarettes! :(

Yeah i know what you mean, i've been smoking a twenty deck a night recently when i've been drinking. Last night i was drinking pint-cans of some sort of whisky and cola, *thumbs up* and Carlton Cold. As well as pulling a few bongs as usual ;)

timedragon 2004-09-22 00:28

Ive said it before and ill say it again, I hate whiskey, but im drinking it tonight cause its free in this house and i was broke till about 20 minutes ago when my grandma gave me 20$, but its already too late to get beer.

BassBehemoth 2004-09-22 09:47

Haha, don't you guys feel guilty spending your grandmother's cash? Like all the money mine has given me in the past 4 years have gone to drugs/cigarettes/alcohol. :confused:

timedragon 2004-09-22 14:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Haha, don't you guys feel guilty spending your grandmother's cash? Like all the money mine has given me in the past 4 years have gone to drugs/cigarettes/alcohol. :confused:

haha, i dont feel guilty :D

Def 2004-09-22 15:02

Reeh. this week hasn't seen a day without beer. though tomorrow I need to do some school shit, so its prolly gonna end.

had some hertog jan today and an Oban and a Lagavulin. good scottisch whisky.

BassBehemoth 2004-09-22 15:12

I've only ever had JD, Crown Royal And Canadian Club... :sickface:

TheDreadfulHoroscope 2004-09-22 17:01

for godsake, dont talk about school...i hate it mines a crappy catholic school, and when you try to buy drugs/booze from them they so "OH ILL GET YOU THE SHIT TOMMOROW" but somehow it never comes :angry: what a whole bunch of assholes