MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Alcohol Preferences 2, the Glorious Return (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14250)

Dyldo 2011-06-30 19:13

Is that the shit you make by diluting a bunch of skittles in vodka or something?

Agent-Orange 2011-06-30 19:39

Na, it is like a jager bomb but instead of jager you use cointreau.

Dyldo 2011-07-01 08:24

Heh, I just found an old bottle of Cointreau the other day while cleaning. I don't remember enjoying it.

DameFraMorkum 2011-07-01 16:23

Been drinking ruby ports almost exclusively. Red wine with 20% alcohol? Yes please!

L,B'XXX 2011-07-01 22:39

Better watch out. Port will put hair on your chest. Do you drink it room temp or cold? I prefer it room temp for the full aroma. It's been a long time though.

Agent-Orange 2011-07-01 23:06

Oh nice, chicks with chest hair :love:

Drinking johnny and coke at the moment.

Dyldo 2011-07-02 06:14

LB has ball hair so no surprise here.

Pass one over, Agent.

L,B'XXX 2011-07-02 08:15

:eek: Well, that's a first.

Pr0az 2011-07-02 10:54

Drank a "Double Bastard" the other night, 11.2% alc by vol. Said beer was a good regular ale, but you could taste the higher alcohol content going down it was very warm.

Also had Blue Berry Lager by Magic Hat it was very good. Its not an initial Kool Aid man busting through the wall blue berry taste more of a sharp lager at first.The blue berry after taste goes over well with the tongue.

O and fuck Red Stripe, damn Jamaican Lagers. Piss on them.

Paddy 2011-07-02 11:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
LB has ball hair...
Yeah, her husband's.

JoeYngVai 2011-07-02 20:04

4 Pints of Guinness.

btw WTF is a pint? Nobody seems to agree on this. I thought it was 16 oz?

blitz906 2011-07-03 00:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
4 Pints of Guinness.

:love:
Quote:
btw WTF is a pint? Nobody seems to agree on this. I thought it was 16 oz?

It is 16 oz only in the United States. The United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand (and any other commonwealth countries) use the imperial pint, which is 20 oz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pint

JoeYngVai 2011-07-03 05:42

Oh, so the U.S. is being a little bitch. Great.

I once ate at this burger place here in the U.S. and ordered a pint. The girl pulled out a can, opened it, and poured it into a glass for me. I paid $6 for that, I believe. What a whore.

blitz906 2011-07-03 06:14

Quote:
I once ate at this burger place here in the U.S. and ordered a pint. The girl pulled out a can, opened it, and poured it into a glass for me. I paid $6 for that, I believe. What a whore.

Holy shit... for a CAN?!? :eek:

I could understand $6 if it was a top quality pint of beer poured from a bottle, but if I was charged $6 for something out of a can I'd expect a handjob and a cigar to enjoy with it.

Pr0az 2011-07-03 06:47

Quote:

Beer price's are outrageous at restaurants here in the U.S. I went to Outback last night and paid like 4-6 Dollars a piece for Amstel Light. They get you on the menus because they do not list price's for the beers at most middle range and high end places.

drawn&quartered 2011-07-03 09:22

Quote:

Once I was drunk and bought a jack and coke in a smaller than normal plastic cup. for $12 dollars. next time that happens im just taking my drink and walking away lol

JoeYngVai 2011-07-03 10:17

Haha yea seriously I don't understand the prices. Are you being charged for convenience? I doubt that having them bring me a beer demands a 500% convenience tax. That is why I don't understand why some people always go to bars. If you seriously want to enjoy some drinks then call up a couple friends and buy a 12 pack for the same price as two drinks at the bar.

Gomli 2011-07-03 11:55

I bought a whole bunch of special herbal liquors at this festival where I was over the weekend. Only 15ml per bottle. It says they will have special effects on your body like make you hyperactive or high or make you horny.
Gonna spread my experience if it was bullshit or not

drawn&quartered 2011-07-03 12:13

Quote:
Haha yea seriously I don't understand the prices. Are you being charged for convenience? I doubt that having them bring me a beer demands a 500% convenience tax. That is why I don't understand why some people always go to bars. If you seriously want to enjoy some drinks then call up a couple friends and buy a 12 pack for the same price as two drinks at the bar.

It was at a show, I guess that's why. Still outrageously dumb

L,B'XXX 2011-07-03 13:52

The prices at the major league ballparks are crazy from what I understand. Even weinies are very expensive. Beer is a $1.25 at the Am. Legion so if you're a vet or friends with a vet go there. When I worked at a hotel that had a restaurant and bar I think the mark-up was 200%.