ok, first i didnt think it would be necessary, but i was wrong.
1. No Spam, bitchfighting or personal attacks.
2. Stay on topic (i'm pretty loose here, but dont let it get too worse)
3. DONT SEARCH FOR BANDMATES HERE!
I'd also like to add a few things.
4. Vocals relating to sound production, breathing exercises, and NO theory are allowed here.
...Do NOT take this as a theory forum, so keep relations to voicing. For example, you may only ask questions about choir, and aural studies.
5. You can not however, ask about a guitar scale or any sort of theory relating to instruments other than voice in this forum. That's what the guitar, bass, drum, and music theory zones are for.
If it gets too cluttered, I will merge some like threads together as they have done in the guitar zone. Play nice.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52.|
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.