MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #67: Yeti & The Assgrinders To Play Vatican City! (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13697)

Slabbefusk 2004-08-27 14:36

Meh we've had that too.

johnmansley 2004-08-27 14:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
tab Nile songs flawlessly


I wouldn't say they were flawless by any means. Thanks, though. :)

EDIT: Oh by the way, if I catch any of you folk messing around with pyramid schemes (as posted in Chit Chat by a particularly heinous spamwhore the other day) I'll personally mail a rotweiler to your house with instructions to replace your eyes with your testicles. Be warned: pyramid schemes are works of pure disgusting evil, despite the way they are dressed up.

Def 2004-08-27 16:29

aaah back again. introduction weeks are the shit if you're on of the leaders ;)

guitar_demon 2004-08-27 16:41

whered you go some camp?


john pyramid schemes ? enlighten me

MetalPoldi 2004-08-27 16:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon

john pyramid schemes ? enlighten me


Me, too! I' ve got no idea!!

BTW Has anyone already the Immolation-DVD? I thought they sell it already, i'm quite sure! But anywhere i search, they tell the release is on 30.08. :confused:

BLS 2004-08-27 16:43

Behold...

http://www.centenaryarchers.gil.com...ood-pyramid.jpg

MetalPoldi 2004-08-27 16:46

Man, this veg-fruit-group is the like the dot on the top of my own pyramid.
But hey, i still live. Question is: How long?

BLS 2004-08-27 16:47

HALFORD SITS IN FOR OZZY

Ozzy Osbourne was forced to sit out of BLACK SABBATH's performance at Thursday night's (Aug. 26) Ozzfest in Camden, NJ due to an attack of bronchitis. He was replaced at the concert by none other than JUDAS PRIEST frontman Rob Halford. Commented Rob at the show: "Yesterday [Aug. 25] was my [53rd] birthday and I feel as if today is too! I'm getting to sing for one of my favorite bands in the world."

The songs performed at the show were "War Pigs", "Fairies Wear Boots", "N.I.B.", "Black Sabbath", "Iron Man", "Into the Void", "Children of the Grave", the intro to "Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath" followed by "Paranoid".

Halford had previously joined SABBATH for two gigs to support Ozzy on his last shows for the "No More Tours" tour in November 1992 in Costa Mesa, CA.

The Chicago ozzfest must of kicked ozzy's ass... man i really would like to see how Halford pulled it off.

DeathCS 2004-08-27 16:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS

Damn, I dont eat enough vegetables. Atleast im getting enough fats and sweets.

guitar_demon 2004-08-27 16:55

oh its just the food pyramid...well why didnt you just say that to start with


this is one for the stupid goth thread

goth cowboys

Dissection 2004-08-27 17:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
HALFORD SITS IN FOR OZZY

Ozzy Osbourne was forced to sit out of BLACK SABBATH's performance at Thursday night's (Aug. 26) Ozzfest in Camden, NJ due to an attack of bronchitis. He was replaced at the concert by none other than JUDAS PRIEST frontman Rob Halford. Commented Rob at the show: "Yesterday [Aug. 25] was my [53rd] birthday and I feel as if today is too! I'm getting to sing for one of my favorite bands in the world."

The songs performed at the show were "War Pigs", "Fairies Wear Boots", "N.I.B.", "Black Sabbath", "Iron Man", "Into the Void", "Children of the Grave", the intro to "Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath" followed by "Paranoid".

Halford had previously joined SABBATH for two gigs to support Ozzy on his last shows for the "No More Tours" tour in November 1992 in Costa Mesa, CA.

The Chicago ozzfest must of kicked ozzy's ass... man i really would like to see how Halford pulled it off.



Haha, thats the show closest to me. My friend had wanted to go. Its a good thing I said "fuck no."

Def 2004-08-27 17:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
whered you go some camp?


john pyramid schemes ? enlighten me

yeah I was an introduction leader for new law students, 90% females out of 132 student, 200 litres of beer and 20 bottles of other booze.

man theres some cool girls in the first year, 200 litres of beer and it was gone in like a couple of hours, shame they didn't finish the bottles, but then there where the experienced students to help the gals out ;)

guitar_demon 2004-08-27 17:07

damn now thats a fucking camp!

Dissection 2004-08-27 17:16

Yup. I'm kicking my rhythm guitarist's ass.

Dipshit was told to be over here to write today. And his ass spent the day with his girlfriend.

powersofterror 2004-08-27 17:25

Haha, my roommate and I are still writing the same song, it's only like 3 riffs now:rolleyes:. But man, are they really badass!!!!:D:D

BLS 2004-08-27 17:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
Haha, thats the show closest to me. My friend had wanted to go. Its a good thing I said "fuck no."


how that a good thing.... you missed a once in a life time experience. If i was you id kick my own ass.

Def 2004-08-27 17:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
damn now thats a fucking camp!

organised by yours truly and some other students ;)

we rented a DJ for shitty music and we had a really cool hotel to sleep and party at, though I guess the school is gonna get a bill for all the wrecked stuff lol, one girl was so drunk she fell through a window with her chair haha. she wasn't hurt but the window was smashed and some guy tried to disassemble his bed or something. crazy stuff, introductions are the best over here.

I wonder how Spikyhairz' intruduction was, he's starting his study in the same city where I've been for a while now.

BLS 2004-08-27 17:40

They probably gang banged him

BLS 2004-08-27 17:42

DAMAGEPLAN To Play Free Show In Illinois
 
DAMAGEPLAN, the new band formed by ex-PANTERA members Dimebag Darrell (guitar) and Vinnie Paul (drums), will play a free concert at at Davis Park in Rockford, IL on September 18, according to the Rockford Register Star. No opening acts have yet been announced for the show.

Gates open at 4 p.m., with the first band going on at 5 p.m. The show will end at 10 p.m. The concert is being presented by Centre Events, Budweiser, and WXRX (104.9-FM) with special thanks to Pepsi. The same group brought DROWNING POOL to Davis Park for a free concert in July that drew 10,000 people.

DAMAGEPLAN will be teaming up with SHADOWS FALL and THE HAUNTED for a U.S. tour beginning in late October. Dates released so far include the following:

Oct. 27 Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade
Oct. 28 - Ybor City, FL @ Masquerade
Oct. 30 - Tallahassee, FL @ Floyd's Music Store
Nov. 07 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
Nov. 17 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre
Nov. 19 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest Club
Nov. 20 - Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Club / The Rave

MY NIGGAS!!!!

FO RIZZLE

atif you going??

Def 2004-08-27 17:42

maybe, if he's doing a technical study with a lot of boys. haha or boi's even!

I love my school, loads of chicks so you're never bored, girls are better friends then most guys could ever be (must be the boobs) but anyhows, its that I allready have a girlfriend, else my school would be heaven haha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:19.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.