MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What frightens you the most? (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1360)

DerMeister 2002-04-19 01:20

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch
Why is everyone so scared of clowns? It's just a man with loads of makeup on and big shoes who's trained to make kids laugh......i've never understood why so many people are afraid.

Oh God...They're gonna take you!!!!
I've been scared of clowns since I was a little kid, when a picture of an evil clown hang on the wall in my room. It didn't get any better after "It", and when two clowns actually chased me in an amusement park near Oslo last year, I almost had a breakdown!!
They are EVIL!

Def 2002-04-19 12:33

Yeah! those evil fuckers have everybody thinkin' they are just there to amuse kids but they transplant little devices in their necks, with those devices they can control kids at a later age so they can join their clown army..
wonder why you ALWAYS see clowns at fairs and stuff? those guys have their own recruiting system that never fails, who would like to be a clown anyway?

yeah, they have to make their offspring somehow, well I just hope they didn't planted one of them devices in my neck.

maybe YOU are the next victim that will be activated, you'll never know.

beware.... :stoned:

Henry Wolfe 2002-04-19 15:52

There's that sirial killer that was a clown. So maybe that's whats so scary about them. Plus imagine a clown doing anything wrong or nasty, like jerkin' it in a closet before he does some kids birthday party.

Nemo 2002-04-19 16:15

The fat guy scares me. Imagine this: You've just had a wonderful dream, you open your eyes and the first thing you see is a naked, hairy, fat guy who says "Thanx for tonight". That would scare the living crap out of anyone I think...

DELETE79 2002-04-19 16:28

I'M SCARED TO DEATH OF THUNDER AND LIGHTNING (I'M 22 YEARS OLD)

I'LL TELL YOU WHY. I WAS PLAYING GOLF WITH MY FRIEND WE WHERE AT THE HOLE #16. THUNDER START A LITTLE BIT AND LITTLE DROPS OF RAIN START TO FALL. I WAS AT THE POINT TO HIT MY BALL (MY CLUB WAS IN THE AIR) READY TO GO DOWN TO HIT THE BALL AND AT THIS VERY MOMENT THE MOST
POWERFUL AND LOUD SOUND (THUNDER) I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE RESOUND
FROM EVERYWHERE AROUND ME JUST LIKE I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF IT... I SWEAR TO GOD I'vE ALMOST PISSED IN MY PANTS... IT WAS SO LOUD SO BRUTAL...MAN IT'S UNDESCRIBABLE HOW LOUD IT WAS (MAYBE 10 TIME THE LOUDNEST OF A THUNDER YOU NORMALLY HEAR) I JUST STAND STILL FOR A COUPLE OF SEC...ASKING TO MYSELF HAVE I BEEN THUNDERSTRUCK OR WHAT? AM I DEAD??

JUST TALKING ABOUT IT GIVES ME SHIVERS.
MY FRIEND WAS THERE PLAYING GOLF LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
HE TOLD ME "THAT WAS LOUD HEH???" WITH A SMILE IN HIS FACE
AT THIS MOMENT HE SAW THAT I WASN'T FEELING VERY GOOD
I WAS SHAKING I SAID "MAN LET'S GET OUT OF HERE... ANYWAY WHERE ALMOST DONE" BUT HE DIDN'T WANT TO "WHY ARE YOU SCARED?" "YES..FROM NOW ON"

NOW EACH TIME I HEAR THUNDER IT REMINDS ME THAT DAY AND IT GIVES ME GOOSEFLESH....I HATE IT WHEN IT HAPPENS IN THE NIGHT AND I GET AWAKE BY
THUNDER. IF I WHERE STILL LIVING WITH MY PARENTS I THINK I WOULD GO IN THEIR BED LIKE A CHILD WHO'S AFRAID OF MONSTER. HEHEHE......

DerMeister 2002-04-19 17:00

What would really scare you, would be waking up with a 150kg hermafrodite(zwitter) who looked like a clown, claimed to be Satan, threathened with a nuclear war, and turned out to be me....!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetalPoldi 2002-04-20 06:20

These fucking insane norwegians. I think im afraid of them from now on!!!
:sickface: Buuah, youre ugly. I was fucking drunk yesterday and now i read this!!! Thanx!!! :sickface:

DerMeister 2002-04-20 14:48

Quote:
Originally posted by MetalPoldi
:sickface: Buuah, youre ugly. I was fucking drunk yesterday and now i read this!!! Thanx!!! :sickface:

By the way, I'm very hairy too......

Nemo 2002-04-21 15:05

By the way, I'm very hairy too...... [/B][/QUOTE]

He's right, he is very hairy, and he has a frightning way of suddenly standing over your bed and watching you!!! It scares the crap out of me. When he visits me, I have to lock the door to my room at nights!

The Crying Orc 2002-04-21 19:41

Quote:

What the fuck is wrong with Norwegians?

MetalPoldi 2002-04-22 15:38

They are just insane. Look at their insane phantasy/ creativity. Or all the insane bands who come from Norway. ;)

The Crying Orc 2002-04-22 21:49

Your point?

Nemo 2002-04-23 01:44

Hey! Black metal is a Norwegian invention you know! Does anybody heard about Borknagar? They are Norwegian, and they are real fucking good! Just try them out(The Genuine Puls is the best song)

DerMeister 2002-04-23 03:55

Hey, the german kid is right, Orc.
We Norwegians ARE fucking insane! Why do you think we're only 4,5millions?
We eat our children, you see.
We are all mad!

Nemo 2002-04-23 03:57

We don't really EAT them, we just nibble on them a bit...

DerMeister 2002-04-23 07:36

Oh, I eat'em!
I slice'em and dice'em and gash and gnaw and..........
Well, we're not THAT insane.
But those Dutch students who visited us a couple of years ago, were frightnened....
Oh, that was fun.
And we have a lot of talented musicians, too(not Aqua-Lene, we're ashamed of her...)

MetalPoldi 2002-04-23 11:46

Quote:
Originally posted by DerMeister
Oh, I eat'em!
I slice'em and dice'em and gash and gnaw and..........
Well, we're not THAT insane.
But those Dutch students who visited us a couple of years ago, were frightnened....
Oh, that was fun.
And we have a lot of talented musicians, too(not Aqua-Lene, we're ashamed of her...)

LOL :D
Take a look around (sorry)in this forum. There are even some insane dutchs. Oh, Im not just discriminating my country, just the other €-countries, too.

BTW this Aqua-girl looks nice, but she does this dancefloor-pop-shit.:kaioken:

Darkenelf 2002-04-23 12:10

re: wfytm?

waking up with any pounds of guy in my bed, ouch that hurts!!!

that should be a real nightmare!! luckily that never happened.

grtz Darkenelf
:smash:

Nemo 2002-04-23 14:07

How do you know? Maybe you where so drunk that you can't remember it?
I hate it when I think that way... but it just pops into my head.
Do you also have a voice in your head telling you what to do?

DerMeister 2002-04-24 04:29

Quote:

LOL :D
Take a look around (sorry)in this forum. There are even some insane dutchs. Oh, Im not just discriminating my country, just the other €-countries, too.

BTW this Aqua-girl looks nice, but she does this dancefloor-pop-shit.:kaioken:

You seen the picture of her at some concert, wearing an IRON MAIDEN TOP????
It was then I decided to eat her.....
And she is DEFINITELY not the hottest chic in Norway!