MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Drums Zone (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Bezerker Drummer (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13279)

Casketcrusher 2004-08-11 14:32

The Bezerker Drummer

I don't know if someone posted this already but what do you think about The Berzerker dummer?

I personally think he's amazing. Uses no trigger and can do 20 strokes with one hand in one second. He is the fastest drummer in the world, hands down. Plus has strange electronic sample drums that he add weird sounds in like breaking glass and movie sample and stuff. He's nuts. Plus The Berzerker kicks ass.

BOSE 2004-08-11 15:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casketcrusher
I don't know if someone posted this already but what do you think about The Berzerker dummer?

I personally think he's amazing. Uses no trigger and can do 20 strokes with one hand in one second. He is the fastest drummer in the world, hands down. Plus has strange electronic sample drums that he add weird sounds in like breaking glass and movie sample and stuff. He's nuts. Plus The Berzerker kicks ass.

Those strange electronic samples are triggers. And 20 strokes a second in one hand think about that....it's just not possible.

Innards-Decay 2004-08-11 15:47

yeah, actually his is triggered to use different sounds but technically hes not cheating... triggers dont add sounds and you still need a sense of rhythm. John Longstreth of origin owns him though for being so much more creative though. :behead:

BeastOfCarrion 2004-08-11 19:41

did you ever think that since the triger can invoke a chicken noise why cant it trigger a prerecorded, sped up roll?

Casketcrusher 2004-08-11 19:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innards-Decay
yeah, actually his is triggered to use different sounds but technically hes not cheating... triggers dont add sounds and you still need a sense of rhythm. John Longstreth of origin owns him though for being so much more creative though. :behead:

Can John do 20 strokes a second?

Casketcrusher 2004-08-11 19:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastOfCarrion
did you ever think that since the triger can invoke a chicken noise why cant it trigger a prerecorded, sped up roll?

No The Berzerker drummer has the record. Plus in their DVD it shows us how many beats he's playing per minute. It's crazy, I know. But he does it. No cheating.

Casketcrusher 2004-08-11 19:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSE
Those strange electronic samples are triggers. And 20 strokes a second in one hand think about that....it's just not possible.

Sorry sorry my mistake the samples are not him. They have a sampler on stage. The drummer just drums. Sorry my mistake.

NZ black metal drumm 2004-08-12 05:11

the bezerker dude does not hold the record!!!

it is the guy who plays for steve vai, (DAMN I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME)

but the bezerker still kick muchos bottom.

Infinity 2004-08-12 06:40

Berzerker drummer is great. There is no cheating, nothing wrong whatsoever. All he has is a trigger for the snare and also some triggers for the kicks. but they all only produce one sound per hit - meaning he IS doing all the work. I dont know about that world record shit, though.

oh, and where on the dvd does it have the meter showing his hits? i havnt found it!

BOSE 2004-08-12 11:09

Well I know my module doesn't have a pre-recorded sped up roll, and besides that say it did have a sample of like 5 beats for every 1 hit the timing would sound all fucked up on a big fill you would be able to tell if that were the case.

And I don't belive 20 beats in one second with one hand is physically possible just think about it break it down mathematically. That is outrageous.

And if The Berzerker's drummer is Dave Culross then he proves speed doesn't equal talent cause he fucking blows.

DELETE79 2004-08-12 11:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
dave culross>drummer for the berzerker

Really ? Dave culross also played for Suffocation, not 100% sure which album
but i thinks it's on Despise the sun.

BOSE 2004-08-12 12:48

and Malevolent Creation. :sickface:

Casketcrusher 2004-08-12 16:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSE
Well I know my module doesn't have a pre-recorded sped up roll, and besides that say it did have a sample of like 5 beats for every 1 hit the timing would sound all fucked up on a big fill you would be able to tell if that were the case.

And I don't belive 20 beats in one second with one hand is physically possible just think about it break it down mathematically. That is outrageous.

And if The Berzerker's drummer is Dave Culross then he proves speed doesn't equal talent cause he fucking blows.

He does'nt do it with one hand. It's all together with his kicks and high hat and snare.

And how does he blow?

Casketcrusher 2004-08-12 16:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Berzerker drummer is great. There is no cheating, nothing wrong whatsoever. All he has is a trigger for the snare and also some triggers for the kicks. but they all only produce one sound per hit - meaning he IS doing all the work. I dont know about that world record shit, though.

oh, and where on the dvd does it have the meter showing his hits? i havnt found it!

I can't remember. I saw it with my friend at his house. I just sorta remember it showing numbers on the side. I dunno if he has some special edition or some shit. I'll have to watch it again.

BOSE 2004-08-12 17:23

I see both hands and feet at the same time=20 hits in one second, thats possible and wouldn't even really be that hard, I bet there are lots of drummers who can do that. It's only five hits from each limb in a second. That really isn't that amazing.

genocide circus 2004-08-12 18:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casketcrusher
I personally think he's amazing. Uses no trigger and can do 20 strokes with one hand in one second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casketcrusher
He does'nt do it with one hand. It's all together with his kicks and high hat and snare.

:confused:

Innards-Decay 2004-08-12 18:44

:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: dude, if thats culross, i have lost all respect because the bezerker blow ass...

NZ black metal drumm 2004-08-12 23:28

Mike Mengini is the dude who hold the record and that is approx 20 beats with 2 hands, which is about a 32nd roll with one hand!!!!

damn I wish I could do that......

Infinity 2004-08-13 01:45

Can someone who hates berzerker and says they suck tell me whats so bad about them?
is masks and electronic drum sounds a factor? as i said i like them, i think theyre great, but anyway.

BeastOfCarrion 2004-08-13 02:08

they are boring, and i dont really enojoy their music, it has nothing to do with dislike of gimicks