MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #50:Atif and I are both sandniggers! (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11858)

Soulinsane 2004-06-12 20:34

Thats right. Pizza did come from Itaily but didn't become popular until after WWII when the military that were stationed in Italy came home and wanted pizza. I seen a special on the History channel about the history of pizza wars. After WWII pizza started to come in all styles and taste. I am lucky to have eaten at some of the best pizza places around the world. I love it all, but the pizza cooked in old coil, wood heated ovens taste the best imo.

Transient 2004-06-12 21:27

mmmm

im listening to a naglfar, the guy says
"rest assured"

how cool is that

mrweijia 2004-06-12 21:54

Pizza reminds me of the Teenage mutant ninja turtles.

ShredIsNotDead 2004-06-12 22:03

aw man i was with some friends last night and we decided to order some pizza...some of those fuckheads actually wanted cheese pizza. That is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Why not get pepperoni, then you can have cheese pizza with pepperoni on it? Or at least some other topping on it. So the lesson here folks, is cheese pizza is for those fatass vegetarians who think they are being healthy by not eating meat.

There was an upside to all this thought, I had a whole pizza to myself. I didnt let them forget it, nor did i let them forget that cheese pizza is the stupidest type of pizza known to mankind.

Soulinsane 2004-06-12 22:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredIsNotDead
aw man i was with some friends last night and we decided to order some pizza...some of those fuckheads actually wanted cheese pizza. That is the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Why not get pepperoni, then you can have cheese pizza with pepperoni on it? Or at least some other topping on it. So the lesson here folks, is cheese pizza is for those fatass vegetarians who think they are being healthy by not eating meat.

There was an upside to all this thought, I had a whole pizza to myself. I didnt let them forget it, nor did i let them forget that cheese pizza is the stupidest type of pizza known to mankind.

Cheez pizza sounds stupid, but it is about what the customer wants. I buy cheese pizza from the store frozen and put extra cheese and toppings on it the way I like it before I cook it. I wish I had a pizza place were poeple could drink beer and metal bands could come and play all night at a good price... I would have to put a srceen up to keep dumb asses from hitting the bands with pizza, though.

ShredIsNotDead 2004-06-12 22:56

...its still stupid

mrweijia 2004-06-12 22:56

Didn't the original pizzas not have any cheese at all?

Soulinsane 2004-06-12 23:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrweijia
Didn't the original pizzas not have any cheese at all?

It was made by Italians. Is there anything they don't put some cheese on?

mrweijia 2004-06-12 23:18

Water?

Soulinsane 2004-06-12 23:24

You mean wine, and no they don't put cheese in that... as far as I know. Either way, you can't eat a liquid, so what I should have said, is there anything Italians eat that they don't put cheese on besides cunt?

ShredIsNotDead 2004-06-12 23:30

italians are hairy

metal=life 2004-06-12 23:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrweijia
Pizza reminds me of the Teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Pepperoni and motherfucking marshmellow pizza! Its actually pretty good

Soulinsane 2004-06-12 23:45

Quote:
italians are hairy

Some of them kinda are, but for the most part they the most sentual, sexiest, romanitic minded folk I have ever known. They remind me of what a Elf would sound like because when they speak English it sounds like a song.

Go to Italy some day. It's nice. The girls are very affectionate but not sluts.

ShredIsNotDead 2004-06-12 23:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Some of them kinda are, but for the most part they the most sentual, sexiest, romanitic minded folk I have ever known. They remind me of what a Elf would sound like because when they speak English it sounds like a song.

Go to Italy some day. It's nice. The girls are very affectionate but not sluts.

maybe when im older

i just broke up with my gf

mrweijia 2004-06-12 23:54

Quote:
You mean wine, and no they don't put cheese in that... as far as I know. Either way, you can't eat a liquid, so what I should have said, is there anything Italians eat that they don't put cheese on besides cunt?

Wine and cheese? That's the French.

I bet they do put cheese on cunt.

metal=life 2004-06-12 23:59

Quote:
maybe when im older

i just broke up with my gf

oooooooooooh can you hear
the violins
playin' your soooooooong

ShredIsNotDead 2004-06-13 00:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
oooooooooooh can you hear
the violins
playin' your soooooooong

no its really not a sad thing. Im happy about it i didnt like her at all

BLS 2004-06-13 00:10

Quote:
Thats right. Pizza did come from Itaily but didn't become popular until after WWII when the military that were stationed in Italy came home and wanted pizza. I seen a special on the History channel about the history of pizza wars. After WWII pizza started to come in all styles and taste. I am lucky to have eaten at some of the best pizza places around the world. I love it all, but the pizza cooked in old coil, wood heated ovens taste the best imo.

My great grampa was in the great pizza war of 1956

Soulinsane 2004-06-13 00:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
My great grampa was in the great pizza war of 1956

I'm sorry to hear that... did he survive? That war was hell on us all. Even the Mofia wanted no part in that shit, they just wanted pizza.

metal=life 2004-06-13 00:34

Did he supply the pizzas?