MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT #50:Atif and I are both sandniggers! (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11858)

Soulinsane 2004-06-19 12:54

Where is the shock? I made it to over 400 post :D Yay for my, and I would like to thank everyone that helped to make this dream come true. Mostly BLS and Atifman.

Soulinsane 2004-06-19 12:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
How long does it take for semen in open air before it dies and doesn't make bitches pregnant anymore?

Maybe until its dry? I know that sperm can live inside a girl for up to 5 days.

BLS 2004-06-19 12:57

MEEEEEEEEEEEEETAL GOOOOOOOOOODSS

DUN.... DUN DA DOOO

Soulinsane 2004-06-19 13:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
MEEEEEEEEEEEEETAL GOOOOOOOOOODSS

DUN.... DUN DA DOOO

:D We are metal gods now!

BLS 2004-06-19 13:03

and were BREAKING THA LAW BRAKING THE LAW NAN AN AN ANA AN BREAKING THE LAW BREKAING THE LAW

CannibalXampire 2004-06-19 13:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Maybe until its dry? I know that sperm can live inside a girl for up to 5 days.

Yea but say it was on your hand and you cleaned it off and you touched stuff, what are the chances that microscopically it's still there and if a girl touched it right after you then rubbed her pussy, what are the chances she'd become pregnant?

ShredIsNotDead 2004-06-19 13:05

im goin to race city tonight to watch the quarter mile funny cars!!!

Soulinsane 2004-06-19 13:05

Yes sir, we did. Feels good too.

BLS 2004-06-19 13:07

Quote:
Yea but say it was on your hand and you cleaned it off and you touched stuff, what are the chances that microscopically it's still there and if a girl touched it right after you then rubbed her pussy, what are the chances she'd become pregnant?

not possible

Soulinsane 2004-06-19 13:08

Quote:

I think slim but nature is tough to beat sometimes. It could be very possible.

ShredIsNotDead 2004-06-19 13:09

who needs sex ed in school when you've got metaltabs

Soulinsane 2004-06-19 13:11

This is the RTT that goes on and on forever.

CannibalXampire 2004-06-19 13:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredIsNotDead
who needs sex ed in school when you've got metaltabs

They don't teach sex ed in school in America. They just tell us about STDs and pregnancy and why sex is BAD!

Aaaah SEX BAAD!

ShredIsNotDead 2004-06-19 13:12

Quote:
This is the RTT that goes on and on forever.

that reminds me of a song...

anybody remember lamchops playalong or whatever?

Soulinsane 2004-06-19 13:13

Sex can be very bad if STD's are involved.

Soulinsane 2004-06-19 13:15

This RTT will never die! It will live forever! Hahahaha

ShredIsNotDead 2004-06-19 13:17

Quote:
This RTT will never die! It will live forever! Hahahaha

man every time im on here so are you...you've out postwhored me :bawling:

BLS 2004-06-19 13:17

Quote:
They don't teach sex ed in school in America. They just tell us about STDs and pregnancy and why sex is BAD!

Aaaah SEX BAAD!

I remember in like 5th grade i asked them about masturbation (lol yeh i know...) and they just said "we prefer you talk to your parent about these kinds of things" then some kid ask what abortion was and they said "we prefer you talk to your parent about these kinds of things" ..... so they cna tell us that sex is bad and all that bullshit but wont answer a simple question about playing the skin flute or kill babies...

ShredIsNotDead 2004-06-19 13:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
I remember in like 5th grade i asked them about masturbation (lol yeh i know...) and they just said "we prefer you talk to your parent about these kinds of things" then some kid ask what abortion was and they said "we prefer you talk to your parent about these kinds of things" ..... so they cna tell us that sex is bad and all that bullshit but wont answer a simple question about playing the skin flute or kill babies...

Your teacher sucked then cuz me and my friend asked about transvestite, transsexual, smegma, if you could fit a basketball into the vagina, and countless other questions. They were all answered

Soulinsane 2004-06-19 13:23

My school was pretty open about sex too.