MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Exams (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11776)

Trendkill_420 2004-06-08 21:10

lol,
yeah i'll take my pick from the 13 bombs in me back yard bye'.
lol.
Half of my family live in the u.s. So i'm not anti-american. I mainly just don't like bush. But let's keep the topic. Get me in the american vs. Canada forum.

atifman 2004-06-08 21:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
I'm done. :sleeping:

we didn't ask for your goddamn life story, you piece of shit
nah just messing with ya

I got a take home exam due thursday, but the teacher is making the sign the bottom promising that i won't cheat. Problem is, the exam is about special relativity gayness, wordlines and jazz. I don't know that stuff man. I copied the homework from the asian kid who copied from the hindu kid.
The teacher won't accept it unless we sign it, so how am i gonna cheat now! :bawling:

Soulinsane 2004-06-08 21:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
Haha. :D

And I am an aspiring Naval Officer. I might get into the Nuke program. The last thing they need: a rougue metalhead/Naval Officer firing nukes at Iraq. Bwahaha!

Good luck to you! I may have to salute you one day as an officer. The world needs more metal heads behind the nuclear controls

Trendkill_420... could you give me one of those bombs ( only a dud )... I have the evil eye to give the US Customs a treat :vampire:

Trendkill_420 2004-06-08 21:28

dude they're all duds. We bought them from the british.

lol

(the subs man, the subs)

L,B'XXX 2004-06-08 21:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Wow, 8th grade exams... br00tal! You were 3 y.o. when I started high school... I'm not dissing you... I just feel old; like a grandfather of metal music. Ha.. I still don't have shit on Ozzy. I hope I have as much spunk as he does live when I'm nearly 60 y.o.

WATCH IT, BUDDY !!!!! I'm only 14 1/2 years away from that!! You guys were ALL nonexistent when I was in 8th grade.

Hey, there's a couple metalhead nukes in my living room right now. I asked them what they got on their ASVAB's . Walpurgis had a 93 and his roomie had a 99. His friend got special recognition for doing so well in school, too. BUT THEY ARE BOTH CRAZY AS HELL !!! Wally's talking about buying a chopper off ebay instead of getting a truck to fly back to prototype.

heh heh but he's doing his yeti thing while he's home. The phone has been ringing off the hook since we got home and the living room is filling up, too. My little baby boy. :)

Hey, Dissection !! You go for it !! Walpurgis likes it so much where he is now that he's talking about being an instructor up there eventually.

heehee After the ceremony he introduced me and Dad to some of his friends and so many of them responded "I'm so sorry !" when he said "this is my mom and dad." It was funny !!

Here's to the Navy !!! :beer: You guys are cool !!

L,B'XXX 2004-06-08 21:50

I had exams last year....... but they were pelvic and boob exams by my doctor. I think I got an 'A' though cuz nothing needed surgeried on. :D

Didn't ya miss me????;)

Soulinsane 2004-06-08 22:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
WATCH IT, BUDDY !!!!! I'm only 14 1/2 years away from that!! You guys were ALL nonexistent when I was in 8th grade.

Hey, there's a couple metalhead nukes in my living room right now. I asked them what they got on their ASVAB's . Walpurgis had a 93 and his roomie had a 99. His friend got special recognition for doing so well in school, too. BUT THEY ARE BOTH CRAZY AS HELL !!! Wally's talking about buying a chopper off ebay instead of getting a truck to fly back to prototype.

heh heh but he's doing his yeti thing while he's home. The phone has been ringing off the hook since we got home and the living room is filling up, too. My little baby boy. :)

Hey, Dissection !! You go for it !! Walpurgis likes it so much where he is now that he's talking about being an instructor up there eventually.

heehee After the ceremony he introduced me and Dad to some of his friends and so many of them responded "I'm so sorry !" when he said "this is my mom and dad." It was funny !!

Here's to the Navy !!! :beer: You guys are cool !!

Tell them all I said, hey! The hardest part is over... they will be given enough rope to hang themselves if they don't stay strait on the path, but party for now; They deserve it. I hope they all have a great time while on leave. How did you like SC?

BLS 2004-06-09 03:21

Soulinsane... you story saddens me and is a perfect example of why i will never goto college. Its not worth selling a guitar

Soulinsane 2004-06-09 05:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
Soulinsane... you story saddens me and is a perfect example of why i will never goto college. Its not worth selling a guitar

Ya, it did suck. I planed on getting it back but now it's gone forever :bawling: College is overrated, good to have, but not worth the cost today. It's a big business all about $$$$$$$. It's not for everyone, but I think everyone should give it a try. There are some cool classes that I learned lots of wicked shit in.

Seve420 2004-06-09 06:48

Today I had a three fucking hour long, boring as fuck general achievement test (GAT). 70 fucking questions about 'what do these shapes in this painting represent', 'what's 3 squared multipied by four' and other bullshit, waste of time, nigger fishlips arsehole...

Sodomaniac 2004-06-09 06:57

yesterday evening there were 7 posts and now here are about 50. no time to read it all :(

BeastOfCarrion 2004-06-09 07:45

i have data structures, IS Development and statistical methods next week, then company law 2 weeks later

MetalThrashingMad 2004-06-09 07:59

I'm supposed to be taking a Digital Electronics test right now on the computer, but I don't care! I'd rather post!

MetalPoldi 2004-06-09 08:07

What do we have here?
Some Navy-nukes, some musician-students, some IT-or-whatever-dudes.
Am i the only fucking biology-student in here?

fatdanny 2004-06-09 10:37

I'm a chemistry student.
Had a rock solid exam today (Physical Chemistry), hopefully I passed - thats all I need to stay in next year.

johnmansley 2004-06-09 12:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by atifman
Problem is, the exam is about special relativity gayness, wordlines and jazz.

I took a module called Mechanics and Special relativity in my second year and then Relativity in my final year. Special relativity is like doing basic arithmetic when compared to the techniques involved in General Relativity. Man, that stuff's hard!

I know it's easier said than done, but if you remember all the different formulae in Special Relativity and can recognise the situations where each one is used you should be fine.

Transient 2004-06-09 13:29

latin class is hard

L,B'XXX 2004-06-09 16:07

Soulinsane--The landlord even made that comment that the ones who don't live in the city area have a better chance of not getting in trouble than the ones that frequent the more populated areas. Bob's been very disapplined so far so I hope he keeps that up.

SC wasn't bad. It never got unbareably hot (like it is here now) and I never saw 1 mosquito. The only thing I did see that resembled one was around Buffalo, NY and it was a jet that was sideways doing a banked turn. Cool as shit. Denny said it may have been a harrier or F-14. I didn't notice any signs for bases around there but the Lockheed company wasn't too far away. The graduation ceremony in SC was outside and it was overcast so that was super nice.

Man, Bob division was at attention for inspection before it started. An officer Bob never met walked around with his Chief talking to each sailor. He stopped and talked to Bob a minute and noticed Bob's eyes diverting upward and he got a puzzled look on his face.
Bob-- Sir, there's a bug on your hat, Sir.
Officer--(Turns to Chief) Chief, is there a bug on my hat?
Chief--Yes, sir , there is a bug on your hat.
Officer--Please, remove the bug from my hat.
Chief--Yes, sir. (Takes bug off and looks at Bob with outstretched hand.)
Chief--Petty Officer Heil
Bob--Yes, sir?
Chief-- Take the bug from my hand.
Bob --Yes, sir. (Takes bug and crushes it in his hand and tosses it to the ground. )
Bob-- Sir, Bug is dead and disposed of , sir.
Officer-- (Grins and turns to Chief) I'm glad someone is looking out for me.

The guys around them were about to die trying to stay rigid. I guess the Chief didn't look too happy , but the O thought it was amusing. :)

Oh, hell, I repeated myself in the same thread so I'll just change this to --I suppose the classes I've had to take for work are more psychology training for mediation of youth. You guys make great ones to study !! heehee ....

Soulinsane 2004-06-09 16:37

Hahaha, good story of the use of the chian of command, L"BXXX. I remember going through that final inspection. I'm glad the bugs were not bad when you were there. For me, there was nothing worse than standing at attention and waiting for the bugs to just have their way with me. I could move, but that would look like I have no self control. Besides, I don't have to stand at attention to often now days.

Good luck to everyone here on any exam you have to take... ever. I'm sure that helped you, right? :p

Mordor 2004-06-09 16:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendkill_420
dude they're all duds. We bought them from the british.
lol
(the subs man, the subs)

:kaioken: :angry: :kaioken: