MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Video Shows US Civilian Beheaded in Iraq (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11149)

Nihilist 2004-05-11 22:27

Video Shows US Civilian Beheaded in Iraq

Video here. Just a warning though, its pretty fucking gruesome. http://users.adelphia.net/~btf/decapitation.wmv

BAGHDAD, Iraq - "A video posted Tuesday on an al-Qaida-linked Web site showed the beheading an American civilian in Iraq in what was said to be revenge for abuse of Iraqi prisoners.

The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit similar to a prisoner's uniform. The man identified himself as Nick Berg, a U.S. civilian whose body was found Saturday near a highway overpass in Baghdad.

"My name is Nick Berg, my father's name is Michael, my mother's name is Suzanne," the man said on the video. "I have a brother and sister, David and Sarah. I live in ... Philadelphia."

After reading a statement, the men were seen pulling the man to his side and putting a large knife to his neck. A scream sounded as the men cut his head off, shouting "Allahu akbar!" "God is great!" They then held the head up to the camera."

Discuss!

CarnivorousWind 2004-05-11 22:36

Damn Sand Niggers We oughtta just blow em away with some fucken Colts and Nades. Just totally 0wn everything over there. :behead: Their leaders on public TV and say FUCK ALLAH BITCHES.

Undying_Hatred 2004-05-11 22:47

Jesus, these fucking dune coons. For once, I am at a loss for words. My only comment will be fucking rags.

AnubisXy 2004-05-11 23:44

Yeah, the really fucked up thing is that this won't generate anywhere near the worldwide wave of revulsion that the POW scandal is generating. I'm saying what those Americans did wasn't wrong, because it was. These people have a history of doing this kind of thing, yet the world seems to be quiet. Remember that "worldwide wave of revulsion" when a pregnant Israeli mother and her four daughters were murdered in cold blood by Arabs who videotaped the atrocity? Remember the "worldwide wave of revulsion" when four security contractors helping to rebuild Iraq were burned alive, ripped apart, and hung from a bridge by Arabs in Fallujah? Remember the "worldwide wave of revulsion" when an Italian hostage was murdered by Arabs on video? ... You don't?

Dyldo 2004-05-12 00:15

He said discuss, not shout out racial psuedo-intellectual slurs like a bunch of fucking rednecks.

Dear lord, that was disturbing to watch. Could anyone find the full translation of that 4 minute speech they did?

Whos to blame for this? Would you concider Rumsfield partially responsible for this since he let the beatings take place? This happening didn't come to a complete surprise to me. This could be the least they do to take revenge.

luciferlad 2004-05-12 02:16

hah! that'll show you damn Americans not to invade countries! :uzi:

BeastOfCarrion 2004-05-12 02:38

:sickface:

Ten Ton Alien 2004-05-12 05:24

that what i love about crazy ass islamic terrorists: eye for an eye.

"you fuck with us, we fuck you even more."

USA will never beat those guys.

Dissection 2004-05-12 05:24

That guy lived an hour and 15 minutes from me.

And luciferlad, if I ever see trash like that again, I'll fucking do the same to you.

:behead:

Dissection 2004-05-12 05:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Ton Alien

USA will never beat those guys.

Oh, trust me, we will. Lets start dropping Nukes, then we will see who fucks with us after that. Fuck Iraq. We shouldn't be over there in the first place, now we are losing civilians. Fuck Bush, we need out of that hell-hole. Go Kerry!

:flame:

BeastOfCarrion 2004-05-12 05:45

didnt they decapitate him becuase he took photos of them?

Def 2004-05-12 06:39

I dunno.

but this is some sick shit, damned relgion freaks.

well this whole war wasn't all too smart to start off with, but they should have left and let those mofo's build up their own country again from sand. sticking around wasn't the good way.

oh, the first dutch soldier died this week, some sand homo threw a pipe bomb into his jeep while he was on leave and repairing their water supply in his free time.

goddamn unthankfull bitches, hang them all and paint them white!

(I'm only talking about those religion freak motherfuckers, not the rest of the population)

BeastOfCarrion 2004-05-12 06:48

you mean the extremeists

Def 2004-05-12 06:57

yup. but theres still loads of those out there, though I really think it won't be solved any time soon if it continues this way, how many us troops have died now?

SpiritCrusher 2004-05-12 07:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Ton Alien

You could say exactly the same about U.S.A.

Fuck, that video was horrible. I don't even know what to say. Poor guy.

Def 2004-05-12 07:11

exactly, thats some horrid shit, image his mum seeing that :(

BeastOfCarrion 2004-05-12 07:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
yup. but theres still loads of those out there, though I really think it won't be solved any time soon if it continues this way, how many us troops have died now?

it would have to be more than 200

Def 2004-05-12 07:17

I thought it was way more??

BeastOfCarrion 2004-05-12 07:20

probably, i have no idea really

Nihilist 2004-05-12 07:20

760+ have died since May 10th.