MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   News (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Colour scheme chooser (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10516)

johnmansley 2010-10-12 04:46

I vote to remove the white scheme :beer:

Paddy 2010-10-12 06:03

Dammit John, you're from Liverpool - we're practically cousins! :(

johnmansley 2010-10-12 09:30

...And replace it with a RED scheme :D

Amadeus 2010-10-12 10:44

Add little gold details and we're all set.

If nothing else, you could always rewrite the CSS file in the installation package; plus I think you can fiddle around with most of the colour settings in a given style from the CP. But why would we? This is the best of all possible worlds.

Paddy 2010-10-13 10:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
...And replace it with a RED scheme :D
COMMY BASTARD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
This is the best of all possible worlds.
Assuming all worlds are primarily green, which they aren't, as anyone who's ever watched Star Wars will tell you.

I win again. Fuck me this is getting boring.

I get the feeling that much like Patrik's fat mother we've become a sort of embarrassing secret shame to nomad; he's rarely here and when he is he never mentions how glad he is that I joined the forum. He should just make me supreme commander of the site and be done with it, it's gonna happen eventually anyway. Then I could turn this place into a brightly-lit Nu Metal sanctuary just as God intended.

L,B'XXX 2010-10-22 11:24

I used to be on a 60's site that had the pink, green, yellow popart skin and it was horrific trying to read on it. I don't remember the letter color it was so long ago.
Other sites bother my eyes and I have the brightness turned way back on my 'puter. MT with the green and TC (RIP almost) with the blue are the easiest on my eyes personally.

Amadeus 2010-10-22 11:36

You do know there was no internet in the 60's, right? Just thought I'd, you know, point it out. So, shirt buttoned in front and all that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
COMMY BASTARD!

Assuming all worlds are primarily green, which they aren't, as anyone who's ever watched Star Wars will tell you.

I win again. Fuck me this is getting boring.

I get the feeling that much like Patrik's fat mother we've become a sort of embarrassing secret shame to nomad; he's rarely here and when he is he never mentions how glad he is that I joined the forum. He should just make me supreme commander of the site and be done with it, it's gonna happen eventually anyway. Then I could turn this place into a brightly-lit Nu Metal sanctuary just as God intended.

I'm considering whether this is the time to point out that not even here does Paddy gain a leverage, since certain blond visages to which he feels such hate is something of what you might call a family tradition, in some circles.
And watch it, Mr. P. You never know when the Nomadic one will turn his eye on you; much like his brothers Zeus and Belzebub, he does not take kindly to upstarts.

L,B'XXX 2010-11-11 16:28

Amadeus, nuffa yer evil shenanigans. I know there was no "net" in the 60's. Colossus had not even been born yet. I was referring to a site specializing in that eras music and times hellbent on causing seizures in people my age with its color combo.

Amadeus 2010-11-11 16:41

On a scale from one to ten, how much evil shenanigans is it possible to pull on the fact that it took more than two weeks between the original shenanigizations and the comeback? The possibilities are... EEEAAAAhexzzzellent.

L,B'XXX 2010-11-17 11:06

I'm slow. What can I say?

Amadeus 2010-11-17 15:14

EEEAAAAhexzzzellent!

Dystopia 2011-12-08 14:26

I would rather torture my own dick and balls for the viewing pleasure of a fat chick than change from green to lukewarm white. >:(