MetalTabs.com Forum

MetalTabs.com Forum (http://metaltabs.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://metaltabs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   RTT#41 - Atif-> Brown, Browner, Brownie! (http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10037)

Dyldo 2004-03-18 20:31

Shit, I did spell it wrong. It is priapism; no second R. I always lost the Spelling Bees....

(dictionary.com)
pri·a·pism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-pzm)
n.
Persistent, usually painful erection of the penis, especially as a consequence of disease and not related to sexual arousal.

...Ouch

Dissection 2004-03-18 20:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch
AAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Atif, you never cease to make me laugh. :smash:

The HELL have you been, memmy?

Dissection 2004-03-18 20:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Shit, I did spell it wrong. It is priapism; no second R. I always lost the Spelling Bees....

(dictionary.com)
pri·a·pism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pr-pzm)
n.
Persistent, usually painful erection of the penis, especially as a consequence of disease and not related to sexual arousal.

...Ouch

That may be the most painful word in the english language. Do we really need a word for a painful boner?

memnoch 2004-03-18 21:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
The HELL have you been, memmy?

Good good. Been reading lots, you know.....drinking with friends, going to stip joints, practicing with the band, working, more drinking, watching and paying close attention to the NHL.......that's about it.

Agent-Orange 2004-03-18 22:03

Quote:
Good good. Been reading lots, you know.....drinking with friends, going to stip joints, practicing with the band, working, more drinking, watching and paying close attention to the NHL.......that's about it.

Don't forget all the girlfriends you slept with.

FearFrost 2004-03-18 23:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
I'll use that for the next RTT. Thanks. :D

Do it and fuckin' die!! Its mine, and its 1,000,000 times better then the one i made last time.

atifman 2004-03-18 23:43

aaaaah!!!
tomorrow i see Dream Theater!
my pants will see Cream Theater

Comfortably_Numb 2004-03-19 00:50

Quote:

holy fuck, having a life. You'll have to teach us that one.

And to think of it. Would i not be a post-pimp? i pimp out my posts. If i were whoring, i would want something in return. But i'm just flashin the shit out (pimpin).

The post pimp.

Dissection 2004-03-19 06:10

Quote:

The HELL have you been? implies WHERE, because thats how i speak sometimes, so unfortunately, i was dumb enough to leave out the where. now, WHERE have you been... which was kind of covered... by.. last.. comment..

The Doctor 2004-03-19 13:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by atifman
aaaaah!!!
tomorrow i see Dream Theater!
my pants will see Cream Theater

have fun man

Def 2004-03-19 13:14

dream theather are way to talented.

Dyldo 2004-03-19 18:58

I tought John Petrucci everything he knows.

Dissection 2004-03-19 19:37

*taught, fool.

atifman 2004-03-20 02:08

you know how you feel kinda elated after taking a real good shit?

that's how i feel, 'cause DT was pant-shittingly good

2 things that sucked however:
1) I only caught the 2nd set 'cause i came late (so it feels like i saw half a set, which is technically the case)
2) I sprained my ankle (or something, it hurts like hell) when i got out of the car to race to the DT concert, i jumped onto a step, but i stepped on it all weird. weird thing is, it stopped hurting for a bit after that, and during the concert, and up to an hour afterwards. Now it hurts like total ass.

Also spent too much on a hoodie, i won't tell you how much though.

So yeah, pants-shittingly good time
They played their longest song (A Change of Seasons) as an encore, and they have video footage for certain songs, that ruled. They showed a bit of Dead Poet's society right before the intro.

Dyldo 2004-03-20 03:11

Sounds good. They came here awhile ago but I didn't want to pay that much to see them. Bummer you missed the first set.

Def 2004-03-20 04:55

haha Atif has a DT hoodie :D

Corpsevomit98 2004-03-20 13:09

I was there, it was one of the most amazing thing i have been too.

BLS 2004-03-20 15:01

I was thinking about going to the DT show in chicago but i went to the one Thurs. night in wisconsin. My friend had 4 tickets he got for free. He does all this street team shit for EVERY fuckin band.

powersofterror 2004-03-20 17:43

I'm back in my old dorm room fuckers, and with me...comes a faster connection and the account with rising posts:vampire: You will all die, as I drink it up tonight.

Dyldo 2004-03-20 17:56

Uh oh.